TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god that DM is awful. I mean some of it is true about being materialistic but there was no need for this to be sent direct to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never posted on her threads before, and wouldn’t ever speak badly of a grieving mum. I don’t even disagree with how she parents - I’d have to walk a mile in her shoes before I can judge, and I wouldn’t have swapped to her &jaxon’s life for all the money in the world - my kids have their health and I don’t begrudge her a penny of the money people donated to her fundraisers when he was alive to improve his quality of life and to make her life easier. You want to buy a hot tub sis to go make memories with your kid - GO FOR IT.

BUTTTT if she spends a penny of that funeral fundraiser on buying her car, she’s gone too far. There are other sick kids, like Jaxon, all over the UK. That money could, and SHOULD be used to make their lives easier now. That should be his legacy and what brings her joy - that money making other children’s qualities of life better. Not to buy her a Mercedes. She should donate every penny that was donated to Jaxon and is still left - the sooner the better. Anything else is just selfish and denying other disabled kids the chances that Jaxon was given.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Typical kaytee behaviour

cars being taken quick ring and stop them . Spend all morning crying over it on social media hopefully people will start a go fund me or advice me to use the rest from his funeral . Quick send myself A message pretending to be someone from tattle . Put all the points raised on tattle but add a vile sentence for effect so my followers think I’m being trolled . Then start crying into the camera to all my followers so they feel sorry for me and tomorrow all will be ok because hopefully it worked and I get my merc !!!

come on guys everyone on this thread has seen everything kaytee has done and said in the past don’t be fooled I’m certainly not . She’s having a meltdown so she can get sympathy and everyone telling her go buy the merc . Her lavish lifestyle has come to a stop and that’s the real reason she’s crying

Reactions: 19
I’ve never posted on her threads before, and wouldn’t ever speak badly of a grieving mum. I don’t even disagree with how she parents - I’d have to walk a mile in her shoes before I can judge, and I wouldn’t have swapped to her &jaxon’s life for all the money in the world - my kids have their health and I don’t begrudge her a penny of the money people donated to her fundraisers when he was alive to improve his quality of life and to make her life easier. You want to buy a hot tub sis to go make memories with your kid - GO FOR IT.

BUTTTT if she spends a penny of that funeral fundraiser on buying her car, she’s gone too far. There are other sick kids, like Jaxon, all over the UK. That money could, and SHOULD be used to make their lives easier now. That should be his legacy and what brings her joy - that money making other children’s qualities of life better. Not to buy her a Mercedes. She should donate every penny that was donated to Jaxon and is still left - the sooner the better. Anything else is just selfish and denying other disabled kids the chances that Jaxon was given.
exactly this.
She’s is all take take take.
She has done nothing for the hosptials and the charities.
nothing to help other disabled kids
And I know it’s still early but that fund raiser was for Js funeral NOT car money NOT down payment for a mortgage.
Other grieving family’s don’t get that, they all struggle they all loose the car ect

Also we don’t need to send you a DM Kaytee because we know your reading here 🕵🏻🕵🏼‍♂️🕵🏻🕵🏼‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Justifying her holidays as an escape. We could all do with escapes but we don’t go online and beg And get others to pay for it

Reactions: 19
I don’t get why you would be breaking down crying for thousands of people to watch, why do people share themselves crying. I don’t think I’ll ever understand that. Surely keeping your camera straight for everyone to see you upset should be the last thing on your mind when you are that upset. The mind boggles

Reactions: 14
She has really wound me up moaning about the Tell Us Once (TUO) service.

It is a lifeline to so many people not having to call loads of different departments to cancel everything when someone dies.

If her child benefit is still going through it's probably because she didn't tick the box to stop it. You have to tick every department/company you want to inform via TUO and if you miss one it continues. But no doubt she will blame the government when they ask her to repay it.

Also she is only bad mouthing it because if she had called she might have been able to use J's car these past few weeks. She disgusts me

Reactions: 28
I cannot believe she’s sat there crying about a luxury motor. She’s had a while to sort out the car situation.. and she should not still be able to have the car. The car was for J and unfortunately he is no longer here.. what she is doing is begging. Indirect begging on that car story. She needs to be stopped. She needs to put her phone away. How long is this going to go on for? Sorry for the loss of little jaxon however his mother can see these luxuries slipping away before her eyes and she knows she won’t be able to keep up. The left over money needs to be donated to a relevant charity. No reason at all she should keep the money. The money was not for her and she needs to get her head round that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t get why you would be breaking down crying for thousands of people to watch, why do people share themselves crying. I don’t think I’ll ever understand that. Surely keeping your camera straight for everyone to see you upset should be the last thing on your mind when you are that upset. The mind boggles

I had a cry that a filmed when the rules changed and I couldn’t go see family. Didn’t send it to anyone and deleted it straightaway but I felt better for doing it. I don’t understand posting it to thousands of people.

Reactions: 3
Spent weeks in morroco partying dressed up all smiles . Come back spent weeks in London shopping in designer shops all smiles with her friends . And the time we do see her crying is over a Mercedes car !!! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Buy a top of the range Mercedes Katie. Does it make you feel better? No, didn’t think it would. So buy a normal car like everyone else has to and stop trying to get everyone to justify you spending their money.

Reactions: 11
It's quite sad really that materalistic things like holidays and cars hold an large emotional attachment to her child....

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.