TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the school knew he'd gone from intensive care to the classroom in such a short space of time? I imagine most parents would keep their kids at home for at least a couple of days after a hospital stay.
I doubt it. Especially if she’d done her usual and pushed for an earlier than advised discharge. The poor boy probably should’ve still been in hospital when he was sat in a classroom

Reactions: 5
I can just never get the images of his clothes, soaked from the poorly-cared-for (by her) peg site, out my head. So bloody sad and degrading and yet he constantly had a smile on his face.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I would bet my last pound that if Kaylee's car had been a Ford Mondeo she wouldn't be so attached to it.

Reactions: 32
Polished by Percy has just put this on her story
Imagine being such a determined little grief tourist that even when being ignored by someone your still hopelessly trying to get followers to reach out to them, desperately needing to be in her inbox.
People are bleeping weird!

Reactions: 25
I don’t agree with everything she’s done but whoever sent her that vile DM should be ashamed of themselves.
I really hope it wasn’t someone from here

Don’t for one minute think anybody sent that . I think she’s done that fir attention to distract the bad attention she’s getting at the minute . nobody on here has ever said anything along those lines about jaxon so I don’t think for one minute that message is true l I think she’s took words from tattle and put it in a message added some really sick words to pull at heartstrings and sent it herself

and it’s clearly worked she now has people feeling sorry for her . Distracting the attention from herself . Not one person on here has ever spoke like that sorry I don’t believe she’s received that I genuinely think she’s wrote it herself
I don’t think the fact that nobody has said all of the things here means it definitely wasn’t someone who either lurks or contributes here. I really hope it wasn’t because as others have said, what we discuss here which can be moderated is worlds away from trolling. However, she will use it to her advantage and the point if this thread - to look at all the inconsistencies and her atrocious behaviour and highlight them to other people - will be lost.

If this is a person who doesn’t know of or read Tattle then maybe people are starting to see her behaviour and that is a good thing. Sending messages like that to a grieving mother will never be a good thing, and is playing right into her hands.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
hey don’t let her scare you off! Everything you’ve said has been true and backed up! We all know exactly what kind of person she is.
and we all said his dads side must be appalled! I wouldn’t be surprised if there was quite a few people on here that actually know her
I would love to see Jaxons dad put his side across when he feels ready to - if he ever does!?
i can imagine the disgust and upset this has caused him over the years, even in death Kathleen has no shame! If only Jaxon had been raised by other members of his family, he still may have been here… :(

Reactions: 7
I would love to see Jaxons dad put his side across when he feels ready to - if he ever does!?
i can imagine the disgust and upset this has caused him over the years, even in death Kathleen has no shame! If only Jaxon had been raised by other members of his family, he still may have been here… :(
From what I've gathered from him, he keeps his socials very personal and quiet, I think he has far too much dignity and respect for his children and himself to even attempt it. Though I imagine within his personal life he is verbal about it.

Reactions: 18
If you know jaxons father or know his family you will know the hell that kaytee has put him through . And until today I kept quiet about certain things . many wanted to go to jaxons funeral but did not go because biting your tongue is really hard given the circumstances. everybody who DID look after jaxon was gaslighted by kaytee and abused . She was NOT a single mother she was co parenting and jaxons father had jaxon more than she did . Jaxons father paid a substantial amount in maintenance also and rightly so he was his father . But she was far from the single mother she portrayed. We all expected this tit show to stop after jaxon passed but sadly it has carried on and the things she does hurts those around her but she cannot see it all she can see is pound signs . I only made myself known on here today because I know your all thinking wow she seems overly invested and yes I am because I am sick of jaxons father and all of us being made the bad ones when in reality he was better off with anybody but HER ! everything the last month has been shocking but the worst for us that knew them was when she invited strangers to his resting place without even asking how his father would feel . he was not just her son !!!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
If you know jaxons father or know his family you will know the hell that kaytee has put him through . And until today I kept quiet about certain things . many wanted to go to jaxons funeral but did not go because biting your tongue is really hard given the circumstances. everybody who DID look after jaxon was gaslighted by kaytee and abused . She was NOT a single mother she was co parenting and jaxons father had jaxon more than she did . Jaxons father paid a substantial amount in maintenance also and rightly so he was his father . But she was far from the single mother she portrayed. We all expected this tit show to stop after jaxon passed but sadly it has carried on and the things she does hurts those around her but she cannot see it all she can see is pound signs . I only made myself known on here today because I know your all thinking wow she seems overly invested and yes I am because I am sick of jaxons father and all of us being made the bad ones when in reality he was better off with anybody but HER ! everything the last month has been shocking but the worst for us that knew them was when she invited strangers to his resting place without even asking how his father would feel . he was not just her son !!!
so you’re related to her? Is there a reason that she hasn’t said what caused his death? I get that it’s traumatic but just wondering if it is being investigated

Reactions: 5
I am beyond disgusted at her stories about the car 🚘, it’s a material possession, should not be important when a child dies. Also the message she shared for the troll was disgusting but how does she see this message but not all the others ones people send her….. I hope that sharing the message comes back and bites her on the ass. It may actually make people think, yeah you are a beg and using your lovely little boy for cash.

Reactions: 13
Yeh very strange how she never sees all the other messages and can’t reply to them all but can randomly find this one. Unbelievable

Reactions: 16
With the greatest respect, J hasn’t been left at all. J is dead.

Sorry, but I completely disagree with the idea that bereaved parents should be shackled to their child’s grave. I have lost significant family members and I have only visited their graves a handful of times. I miss my family members greatly but I don’t need to be beside their grave to feel that I am with them, and they are with me.

Kaytee is many things: narcissist, liar, possible sociopath, but don’t paint people as unnatural for not wanting to be close to graves. To some people graves are not significant.

And Jaxon hasn’t been left or abandoned. You can’t abandon someone who has died.
I didn't paint anyone as being unnatural for not visiting graves or say anyone should be shackled to their childs grave. I would never think grieving parents should be shackled to their childs resting spot. I agree with what you have said, graves arent significant for alot of people and we can all feel our loved ones daily without visiting. I was only talking about her, nobody else, I said i wondered what the reason was for her not visiting when she could have sooner.

He was her only child and has only recently passed away, she was going frequently before and using it for content, she has said she found comfort being at what she calls his garden, she had friends doing visits on her behalf when she was away and said she needed to come back to see him. There was no rush once she was back to go and visit him, which made me curious as to why it wasn't a priority for her. If she had said she doesnt feel a connection with visiting often, as she has him with her always, there is nothing to question with that, she is grieving and people handle things differently and have different beliefs. But she has asked strangers to visit his grave, theres a box of books to read to him and people can leave him notes for her to read. If his grave isn't somewhere she feels she needs to visit often, it looks odd she is making it look over the top and inviting people to visit.

She is crying over a top of the range Merc and its sunroof. The cemetery is 10 miles away and I get the impression she thinks if she can show people she cant get to him often because of the car, it will help her get another GofundMe set up, she needs more money off people, £46k was never going to be enough for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope you can pass on condolences to J father, family & friends. I donated to one of the go fund pages last year but thankfully started to see through her and did not donate any more.

I am glad this man is now free of the ties to Katy but not that poor wee J had to pass away for this to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It doesn’t matter how she knows KT, and the fact that she is speaking out I think it’s very admirable.I hope Js passing gets the investigation it needs and then Js family can get the closure. I feel awful for Js dad and his daughter and I hope they can move forward in peace

• Heart
Reactions: 37
How predictable she has gone quiet since earlier on...probably wants people to worry about her ?

Reactions: 4
I can just never get the images of his clothes, soaked from the poorly-cared-for (by her) peg site, out my head. So bloody sad and degrading and yet he constantly had a smile on his face.
Always smiling wasn’t he. Absolutely heartbreaking

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.