TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know SEN mums who are literally fighting like beasts for their kids. Obviously I fight for my child, she is not SEN, so obviously my job is easier than a SEN mum. However I felt that Kaytee had a lot more time on her hands than I did, which didn't rest easy with me, I live with my daughter's dad (not married, but together), and it felt like she was always galavanting... I never understood her situation

Reactions: 13
Okay here goes my thread title suggestion
(Abba tune)

“money money money… must be gofunme in thenursemums world”

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Here’s my thread suggestion:
Money makes the world go round, so Kaytee can travel just lob her a pound (or 30)

Reactions: 7
Hopefully the silence on her account is because she’s realised she’s absolutely F’d up. Wishful thinking I know. Probs on holiday again

Reactions: 11
I don’t think there is anything wrong with leaving children to go on holiday - infact we leave our children with grandparents once a year for a 5 day holiday abroad, those that don’t leave their children and won’t leave their children are not better parents than we are, we just do things differently.

I think what most people on this thread do share is a common distaste in what Kathleen has done to milk the system and use j and their situation for personal gain monetary and fame.

I do believe sen parents should get extra help etc and just what Kathy has done is disgusting. Dont apologise or feel bad for using services you are entitled to though. The only one that should apologise is Kathy for painting everyone in the same light as herself

Reactions: 22
I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad
I've got a 14 year old with disabilities. In 14 years, I've had three nights of un interrupted sleep. I still have baby monitors, plus seizure monitors in his bedroom, a wind chime on his door. I'm up probably 5/6 times a night with him. I don't and never have had carers, my partner works nights so it's up to me. Not that I mind, he's my child. If he's particularly unwell then I'll get on his sofa bed in his bedroom

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I've got a 14 year old with disabilities. In 14 years, I've had three nights of un interrupted sleep. I still have baby monitors, plus seizure monitors in his bedroom, a wind chime on his door. I'm up probably 5/6 times a night with him. I don't and never have had carers, my partner works nights so it's up to me. Not that I mind, he's my child. If he's particularly unwell then I'll get on his sofa bed in his bedroom
You go mama x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t think there is anything wrong with leaving children to go on holiday - infact we leave our children with grandparents once a year for a 5 day holiday abroad, those that don’t leave their children and won’t leave their children are not better parents than we are, we just do things differently.

I think what most people on this thread do share is a common distaste in what Kathleen has done to milk the system and use j and their situation for personal gain monetary and fame.

I do believe sen parents should get extra help etc and just what Kathy has done is disgusting. Dont apologise or feel bad for using services you are entitled to though. The only one that should apologise is Kathy for painting everyone in the same light as herself
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with taking some time for yourself but I don’t think there are many parents who would leave them when they’d just been really ill in hospital, she said herself that it was the worst he’d been but didn’t have any hesitation going off enjoying herself. She prioritised her social life over her son as she did regularly

Reactions: 19
It's funny how the hospice respite care stopped. Do we know why? Did they simply realise she didn't actually need it, or did they catch her bad mouthing the place on Instagram and tell her she wasn't welcome?
I remember her doing stories on one stay where they'd put her in a room next to Jaxon and she just kept complaining about being able to hear them through the wall attending to him.

I don't see an issue with any parent having a child-free break, but why take up space in a hospice that a genuinely in need family could have used, when she could have arranged something around his Dad's job so that Jaxon and his Dad could have some time together?

I’m seriously loosing it with this absolute tit show !!! She has been asked continuously to stop from the family and let jaxon rest now and let us all grieve ✋ yet still she is selling merch and profiting from his death . a Grieving mother can barely get up in a morning without pain and grief hitting them at once this delusional cow has spent a month in morroco partying dressed to the nines she spent a week in London in designer shops and out . Showed absolutely no emotions over her loss . Now i understand people grieve differently however a mother grieves the same never known anyone bounce back as fast as her and to go against our wishes and carry on with the shop is disgusting . What does she want at all is she purposely trying to end his father . Jaxon was a child his Death has hurt those that loved him why exploit him like this why can’t she just stop she has no idea what she’s doing . jaxon Will never rest in peace and we will never move on his father has no voice because of the hell she out him through well I am his bleeping voice kaytee and I will make damn sure that this tit show stops 😢
Is there nothing the family can do to get the shop taken down? Like make a complaint to the teemill or something? She is just cruel.

Reactions: 3
This is everything ❤

• Heart
This is exactly what being a mum is about.
Unfortunately Kath never saw herself as a mother, just an unpaid kiera.
You rock Mama ❤ Your 14 year old is lucky to have you ❤

Reactions: 13
I’m seriously loosing it with this absolute tit show !!! She has been asked continuously to stop from the family and let jaxon rest now and let us all grieve ✋ yet still she is selling merch and profiting from his death . a Grieving mother can barely get up in a morning without pain and grief hitting them at once this delusional cow has spent a month in morroco partying dressed to the nines she spent a week in London in designer shops and out . Showed absolutely no emotions over her loss . Now i understand people grieve differently however a mother grieves the same never known anyone bounce back as fast as her and to go against our wishes and carry on with the shop is disgusting . What does she want at all is she purposely trying to end his father . Jaxon was a child his Death has hurt those that loved him why exploit him like this why can’t she just stop she has no idea what she’s doing . jaxon Will never rest in peace and we will never move on his father has no voice because of the hell she out him through well I am his bleeping voice kaytee and I will make damn sure that this tit show stops 😢
With all due respect I dont understand why Js dad has no voice, his son was being used before he passed away and there was red flags daily, he's now being used again, no matter what she is like, he has every right to be his childs voice especially if he thought J was at risk of harm and being used.

Reactions: 18
With all due respect I dont understand why Js dad has no voice, his son was being used before he passed away and there was red flags daily, he's now being used again, no matter what she is like, he has every right to be his childs voice especially if he thought J was at risk of harm and being used.
I have to agree with this. The poster said they were "co parenting " in an earlier post, which meant he was very much on the scene. I appreciate Kathy is a manipulative cow but she's not an untouchable member of the Illuminati.

Reactions: 12
With respect you ain’t dealt with her and her narcissist behaviours. If you think what you see on here is bad it’s nothing compared to what she’s really like . When I say I will be his voice because he ain’t got one is because he’s keeping private and anytime he does speak she just shuts him down . He has took actions so don’t think he’s sat back and watched this happen if anyone is to blame it’s the authority for believing her every word over the actual evidence in front of them pure neglect on many levels . He won’t voice his opinions on social media because he knows she will shut him down with her minions and you all know for a fact she would . She’s a liar and a fraud and a narcissist and she does everything to look the perfect one . So don’t for one minute think he isn’t trying he is he’s just not broadcasting it on social media for her to send her minions onto him he has less than 400 followers she has over 100k that are blinded by her single parent doing it alone but shut that she portrayed. He had jaxon more than she did . like the Other family member said the family are disgusted and have warned her but she does not give a tit . when She changed his medications she said the hospital did it so it was fine then when she did the feeding school she said it was advices by the doctors his father was blocked from her insta he didn’t see anything and she made damn sure he wasn’t allowed to ring a doctor etc over his son it had to be her only . He trusted her because she was a nurse and the mother of his son it was only when people directed him to this thread that he realised and now we know just how bad things was ,

you have no idea the grief and hurt he’s feeling right now knowing that something was wrong and he trusted her . So please before you judge it see that he was just a normal father trusting the mother of his child . Jaxon had A tough time medically since birth so when kaytee told his father something he trusted that she was telling the truth never in a million years did he think she was neglecting him like that .

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
With respect you ain’t dealt with her and her narcissist behaviours. If you think what you see on here is bad it’s nothing compared to what she’s really like . When I say I will be his voice because he ain’t got one is because he’s keeping private and anytime he does speak she just shuts him down . He has took actions so don’t think he’s sat back and watched this happen if anyone is to blame it’s the authority for believing her every word over the actual evidence in front of them pure neglect on many levels . He won’t voice his opinions on social media because he knows she will shut him down with her minions and you all know for a fact she would . She’s a liar and a fraud and a narcissist and she does everything to look the perfect one . So don’t for one minute think he isn’t trying he is he’s just not broadcasting it on social media for her to send her minions onto him he has less than 400 followers she has over 100k that are blinded by her single parent doing it alone but shut that she portrayed. He had jaxon more than she did . like the Other family member said the family are disgusted and have warned her but she does not give a tit . when She changed his medications she said the hospital did it so it was fine then when she did the feeding school she said it was advices by the doctors his father was blocked from her insta he didn’t see anything and she made damn sure he wasn’t allowed to ring a doctor etc over his son it had to be her only . He trusted her because she was a nurse and the mother of his son it was only when people directed him to this thread that he realised and now we know just how bad things was ,

you have no idea the grief and hurt he’s feeling right now knowing that something was wrong and he trusted her . So please before you judge it see that he was just a normal father trusting the mother of his child . Jaxon had A tough time medically since birth so when kaytee told his father something he trusted that she was telling the truth never in a million years did he think she was neglecting him like that .
This is so upsetting to read. Just feel so heartbroken for you all. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.