TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number #9

Thank you to @itsjustcheese for the suggestion with the most likes ♥

My first time making a thread hopefully done it correctly....forgot to add the strike through nurse on thread title 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She trained as a nurse- she should provide him best care possible! We all know she didn't and neglect him in so many ways. She didn't listen to doctors and other health professionals. She was messing up feeds/meds skipping them in order to have a longer sleep etc
It's just disgusting how she uses this poor boy for a money, even now when he passed away. I just can't get over it 😩

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I honestly can't get over how she has posted stuff to Insta/Facebook and not even have a shred of guilt about her. The video of that poor baby being sick and it coming out of his nose is absolutely horrific. Are you even a Mum if you haven't caught puke in your hands?! I cannot see how someone could film that and not be absolutely, wholeheartedly ashamed of themselves. *I'm* ashamed of myself for watching it!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
it’s kaytee she ain’t ashamed she’s a narcissist.
who’s doing a recap xxxx

Reactions: 6
If she was capable of being ashamed, she would be incapable of the neglect in the first place. Absolutely narcissist

Reactions: 9
She’s capable of nothing more than loving herself and being so self obsessed it’s sickening.
All this time she’s been away (3rd time since J has passed too) & she’s got her mate sat at his grave while she quad bikes, swims and lives a life of luxury. All while on her public profile she carries on her woe is me act.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Quick Recap

Anyone new pls find old threads here - https://tattle.life/tags/thenursemum/

More of her followers have found us over here and finally learned about the real Kaytee Kath and her ways when J was with us, the reducing and changing of his meds, changing of his feeds, the feeding school pushing for discharge from his last hospital visit, leaving him with keiras so she could life her best life out on the piss

Because the money from all the go fund me's wasn't enough 398 was announced an online shop that Kaytees started in memory of J. Cashing in on the death of her son

T-shirts branding Js face
Tote bags and pictures with wordings.
Apparently she's been working hard behind the scenes to set this up but everything is ordered and printed via a 3rd party company

She sent flowers home to J as she wasn't there

Apparently her lights in her home had switched on by themselves which clearly was a sign from J she had to go home but yet she's still living her best life in Marrakesh

Still needing to make some dollar she chucked in her stories an ad for some sanitary towels

What's happened to the cats Tea & Coffee??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly can't get over how she has posted stuff to Insta/Facebook and not even have a shred of guilt about her. The video of that poor baby being sick and it coming out of his nose is absolutely horrific. Are you even a Mum if you haven't caught puke in your hands?! I cannot see how someone could film that and not be absolutely, wholeheartedly ashamed of themselves. *I'm* ashamed of myself for watching it!!
I remember her saying she filmed it so she could use it as proof to keep the carers.

Reactions: 1
Just posting so I get updates for the new thread 😂😂 also I bet tea and coffee will have a new home because let’s face it she couldn’t look after them either and she will be off travelling the world with her new round 45k go fund me moneyv

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Just posting so I get updates for the new thread 😂😂 also I bet tea and coffee will have a new home because let’s face it she couldn’t look after them either and she will be off travelling the world with her new round 45k go fund me moneyv
If you go to the top of the page there's a 'watch' button and you'll get updates that way 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She don’t really have friends and family . Her mum has younger children and Often looked after j not that kaytee would ever admit .

Reactions: 6
I remember her saying she filmed it so she could use it as proof to keep the carers.
Doesn't really fly with me really - if they were questioning her re: eligibility that must have meant they had some concerns. I highly doubt they turned round and told her to film him almost choking on his own puke as evidence :( she obviously translated it that way though :(

Reactions: 4
She did not need carers . She shared most of the day with us and most of it j was at school . I don’t understand why she spent so long trying to get hours . They would have had reasons . A lady in my street has a disabled daughter she needs care All day and night and she does not have any help nor does she want to she loves her child and it shows unlike kaytee .

j was very bright he could walk with his frame and play with his toys he had a bed for safety so he could not get out . She often moaned he woke once in the night but what child doesn’t . My son is nine and wakes twice in the night fir the toilet . No matter what help she got it was never enough l she might aswell have asked fir him to go in a oermanant home because everything was an issue with her when it really didn’t need to be !!

Reactions: 12
Doesn't really fly with me really - if they were questioning her re: eligibility that must have meant they had some concerns. I highly doubt they turned round and told her to film him almost choking on his own puke as evidence :( she obviously translated it that way though :(
It was when they took away carers. So she obviously reduced his meds, or took him off the meds that were stopping him from vomiting..

Honestly it's all a bit weird. Why would you purposely make your kid vomit 5+ times a day when you have medication to stop it all?! I mean obviously we know why, but I wonder what her logic was... like, if someone pulled her up on it, what would she say? If someone said, you have x amount of meds prescribed for Jaxon to prevent vomiting, we know they work because they worked on x date. Why have you stopped giving him the medication now? Purposely dehydrating your son, which then leads to his potassium dropping... like, where is the logic?

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It was when they took away carers. So she obviously reduced his meds, or took him off the meds that were stopping him from vomiting..

Honestly it's all a bit weird. Why would you purposely make your kid vomit 5+ times a day when you have medication to stop it all?! I mean obviously we know why, but I wonder what her logic was... like, if someone pulled her up on it, what would she say? If someone said, you have x amount of meds prescribed for Jaxon to prevent vomiting, we know they work because they worked on x date. Why have you stopped giving him the medication now? Purposely dehydrating your son, which then leads to his potassium dropping... like, where is the logic?
It's actually so horrifying to think about. Almost a 'I'll show them mentality'.

I'm reaching here, but I'm going to say it anyway. The changes of medication/feeding/care surely had a factor to play in that poor little boys demise.

Reactions: 19
She did not need carers . She shared most of the day with us and most of it j was at school . I don’t understand why she spent so long trying to get hours . They would have had reasons . A lady in my street has a disabled daughter she needs care All day and night and she does not have any help nor does she want to she loves her child and it shows unlike kaytee .

j was very bright he could walk with his frame and play with his toys he had a bed for safety so he could not get out . She often moaned he woke once in the night but what child doesn’t . My son is nine and wakes twice in the night fir the toilet . No matter what help she got it was never enough l she might aswell have asked fir him to go in a oermanant home because everything was an issue with her when it really didn’t need to be !!
She is the person who shouldn't be a mother. As simple as that.

• Heart
I definitely think it’s why she stopped the meds and feeds . I think she’s mentally unstable and in her delusional mind thought if she did that it would make him worst and eligible for the carers . It all adds up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.