TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got to be looking at a quote of around £25k surely? Why on earth did she get a Mercedes in first place, and why an AMG? No way was that car practical for J at all.
and the rest, and the insurance will easily upwards of £2k

Eta: the cheapest I found on autotrader was a 2014 plate with 56k miles, and that was £21k. An 2018 plate with 8k miles is £42k

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She should be ashamed of herself. She’s only posting in hope of someone paying it for her. Or to plant the seed ready for her excuses.

Reactions: 12
I don’t agree with everything she’s done but whoever sent her that vile DM should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
why haven’t they collected the car especially if it’s no longer insured or has road tax this is a 60k plus car that someone tried to steal from outside her house when J was alive

Reactions: 4
I don't really know cars but how much is she looking at paying?? A year old Mercedes with low mileage ?

Reactions: 3
I don't really know cars but how much is she looking at paying?? A year old Mercedes with low mileage ?
You’re looking at maybe £25k >. Second hand Cars at the moment are being sold for more than they are worth as there’s a shortage of new cars in the market due to the COVID. Plus it’s a Mercedes, low mileage… I’m jealous!

Reactions: 1
She is deep deep in denial.

It’s not his car, he’s not here any more. Same with the house.

Hanging onto his things won’t make her feel any better.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Looking at autotrader I’ll be shocked if they quote less than £40k given it’s only a year old with low milage.

I get everyone grieves differently but something seems so off with her for me. When I lost my baby, the materialistic items didn’t bring me comfort. She’s not fake crying over a beaten up Yaris and hiding away in a travelodge. She’s going on luxury holidays and crying over keeping a Merc.

Sincerity would be crying over their smell on the bed sheets, their medicines still in the fridge, their hair still in the brush. Not ‘he loved the sunroof’.

I find the whole grave thing very odd too. I completely understand the pain of visiting but she’s turned it into some tourist eye sore, encourages others to go but not herself. Like others said, she’s not considered anyone else’s need to grieve.

A postbox seems a bizzare decoration too unless she’s begging for donations, even on a bloody grave.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I would NEVER send anything like that. But bar the god punishing her bit. I agree with every word and it is what a lot of us on here have been saying.

Unfortunately it will just make her followers love her even more and no doubt will lead to a few more donations or messages condoning spending the go fund me

Reactions: 25
I don’t believe that she rang the car people TODAY. I think she’s been waiting to see how much it’s going to be and THATS why they haven’t YET taken it. It should have been BACK weeks ago.
Fact is she WILL be using that go fund me to buy that. How else can she afford a year old merc.
also the sun roof wasn’t for J let’s be honest

Reactions: 21
Looking at autotrader I’ll be shocked if they quote less than £40k given it’s only a year old with low milage.

I get everyone grieves differently but something seems so off with her for me. When I lost my baby, the materialistic items didn’t bring me comfort. She’s not fake crying over a beaten up Yaris and hiding away in a travelodge. She’s going on luxury holidays and crying over keeping a Merc.

Sincerity would be crying over their smell on the bed sheets, their medicines still in the fridge, their hair still in the brush. Not ‘he loved the sunroof’.

I find the whole grave thing very odd too. I completely understand the pain of visiting but she’s turned it into some tourist eye sore, encourages others to go but not herself. Like others said, she’s not considered anyone else’s need to grieve.

A postbox seems a bizzare decoration too unless she’s begging for donations, even on a bloody grave.
There’s one on autotrader for £55k with 30,000 miles. I hope kaytee realises that she’s not going to get it cheap.

Reactions: 5
She’s sharing that DM so people will back her up. But actually I hope it makes people start thinking hmmm actually all she has done is go on about money and house and holidays. Honestly she should have deleted her account the moment thinks took a turn for the worst for J.

Reactions: 22
She needs to delete social media and focus on her life. She should get a little job and get on with things. I know she won't though...

Reactions: 21
I don’t agree with saying J is dead as punishment for her behaviour, that’s way out of line. But, the rest of the message, bar the talking about Jaxon parts are true unfortunately. We’ve all said it on here, she turns the waterworks on when she’s trying to manipulate her followers. The business off the back of a child’s death is off to me, as is swanning off on holidays with who I can only imagine to be a man seeing as her one and only friend was back in the UK at Jaxons grave, moaning about having to get a taxi to the gym because they’ve cancelled the insurance and tax on JAXONS car… moaning about how she’s going to have to pay back the benefits she’s still been receiving because she still hasn’t called them to inform them of Jaxons passing. She’a a scam artist.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.