TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why cry about trolls on your stories and then delete the whole thing?! I think social media - open accounts like this is a place of narcissism. I mean, who, other than a narcissist, can sit there and yap on and on about themselves, film themselves crying, be on their phones 24/7 just lapping up the likes, comments, tags, etc. I mean, I get so bored of social media. I go on for 5 mins and I'm done - that's enough for me. I take the odd selfie but I would never record myself talking never mind crying! Honestly, its a cess pit of Narcs!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
this is exactly why he won’t speak up because she will tear him down within seconds using her followers . but right now tensions really are high between family and it’s a matter of time till more gets said .
But what I don't get is, if she was to slate him publicly then she would have to admit she was co-parenting with him.

this is exactly why he won’t speak up because she will tear him down within seconds using her followers . but right now tensions really are high between family and it’s a matter of time till more gets said .
But what I don't get is, if she was to slate him publicly then she would have to admit she was co-parenting with him.

I also find it really odd that she’s obsessive about buying the house. Where I live, the demand for council houses is so high. You would think that would happily give it up, so a child could have somewhere safe to live (apparently she was in this situation herself!?) but they wouldn’t let her continue living (or rather not living, considering she swanned off on holiday) there as she is taking up a whole house for a single person. I’m not about to start saying how each individual should act after death, but like everyone else has said, it’s all been about money and material objects. It’s very bizarre to think of how greedy she is, there’s nothing else to her
I get you and understand, but I was given a 2 bed council house years ago, I am now on my own as my last baby left last year, but I don't and wont give it up as IT is MY home, have spent a lot of money on it off my own back. So I cant really have a opinion on her keeping the council house. No offence intended.

Why cry about trolls on your stories and then delete the whole thing?! I think social media - open accounts like this is a place of narcissism. I mean, who, other than a narcissist, can sit there and yap on and on about themselves, film themselves crying, be on their phones 24/7 just lapping up the likes, comments, tags, etc. I mean, I get so bored of social media. I go on for 5 mins and I'm done - that's enough for me. I take the odd selfie but I would never record myself talking never mind crying! Honestly, its a cess pit of Narcs!
If it was a real troll! the message was disgusting to send to her inbox so why not show the account, she has doxed other accounts previously that were not half as bad as this message, so why not now dox that account? I call bullshit sadly

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What I'd like to know is what sane person films themselves 'crying' then choose a filter to go on it, then uploads it. Shes prob watched it back before uploading too. It's not even a spontaneous outburst when your picking a filter to go over it 😅
Attention seeking cretin.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I get you and understand, but I was given a 2 bed council house years ago, I am now on my own as my last baby left last year, but I don't and wont give it up as IT is MY home, have spent a lot of money on it off my own back. So I cant really have a opinion on her keeping the council house. No offence intended.

If it was a real troll! the message was disgusting to send to her inbox so why not show the account, she has doxed other accounts previously that were not half as bad as this message, so why not now dox that account? I call bullshit sadly
yeah and I get that, but not long ago she was saying that she didn’t like the house and was looking for a new one etc etc. It just all feels so fake and she knows the life she had (paid for) is slipping away. I just don’t feel any love for any of it from her, that’s what I mean!

Reactions: 16
Lol when that family member just said Kaytee is chavvier in real life. I remember when someone who worked at a hospital posted on here about her smoking outside the hospital shouting on her phone...ghetto

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
As previous posts have said Grief affects us all differently + how we deal with it too especially the loss of your child No parent should have to bury their child before themselves 💔 I’ve said it before Kathleen is grieving for her son but also the financial loss that her son brought, when J was alive she shown whatsapp messages from some person who worked at the Car dealership she got the Mercedes from regarding a few of the features she could not understand? then a few months later when she realised that J’s wheelchair + was there equipment wouldn’t fit she did a story asking for advice on changing the vehicle before the 3yr lease was up + if anyone had any experience regarding this situation. So if J loved that much why the duck was she wiling to look at other options. This is a person who’s very clever in getting what she wants by playing the victim at whatever cost, nobody messaged her into panic calling about buying the Mercedes that’s just her way into letting us know that after using x amount of the remaining go fund me she’s now relying upon the sales of 398 to feed clothe + keep herself alive

Reactions: 21
Here’s a thought…why doesn’t she get onto her old flame Anthony Joshua and get him to make a donation 😂 after all there was very nearly a dna test wasnt there 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Majority of councils have stopped tenants buying the properties now which i think is brilliant

Reactions: 10
First comment here but this woman needs help. So we lost my baby niece suddenly from sepsis just over a year ago, my sister is still a shell of the person she was. I managed to meet my niece once before covid hit and lockdown. Her funeral allowed 12 of us and it was the most perfect day for her, quiet and personal. Now my sister travels by bus to baby’s bed with 4 other children in tow as often as she can. It is tidy, contained and extremely personal. She occasionally shares a picture so the family can see how she’s dressed it, Easter, Christmas & 1st Birthday. Now what I don’t understand is the need for these big lavish, almost ugly displays and sharing them on social media. Grief is all consuming and I understand the need to be heard/seen/understood. What I don’t get is the need to make money from a child’s passing, I don’t get the need to share their resting place, to allocate them a colour so everything then becomes them. To be perfectly honest I find it completely insulting. Every child that passes is just as important as the one before, every child deserves a legacy and to be remembered but that is by their family not complete strangers. Raise awareness and raise money for a cause but remember that families are going through this everyday and don’t have access to endless pots of money for lavish funerals etc. Some can’t even afford to take time for themselves and I think this vile woman and the begging mentality is disgusting. Personally I think Jaxon and Azaylia shouldn’t have their faces and some really sad pictures for all to see, I think they both went through such traumatic life experiences that they should be left to rest in death. Both these poor babies were constantly used for content and there comes a time when enough is enough. Let them sleep tight.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
What I'd like to know is what sane person films themselves 'crying' then choose a filter to go on it, then uploads it. Shes prob watched it back before uploading too. It's not even a spontaneous outburst when your picking a filter to go over it 😅
Attention seeking cretin.
That's the thing. No normal person would. These influencers lose all sense of reality. Become a caricature of a real person. Then everything they do is contrived, pre-meditated and edited for "the gram". They do not live in the real world. On a whooole different planet!

Reactions: 20
As previous posts have said Grief affects us all differently + how we deal with it too especially the loss of your child No parent should have to bury their child before themselves 💔 I’ve said it before Kathleen is grieving for her son but also the financial loss that her son brought, when J was alive she shown whatsapp messages from some person who worked at the Car dealership she got the Mercedes from regarding a few of the features she could not understand? then a few months later when she realised that J’s wheelchair + was there equipment wouldn’t fit she did a story asking for advice on changing the vehicle before the 3yr lease was up + if anyone had any experience regarding this situation. So if J loved that much why the duck was she wiling to look at other options. This is a person who’s very clever in getting what she wants by playing the victim at whatever cost, nobody messaged her into panic calling about buying the Mercedes that’s just her way into letting us know that after using x amount of the remaining go fund me she’s now relying upon the sales of 398 to feed clothe + keep herself alive
She coukd try using her degree and get a full time job

• Haha
Take dad out of the picture for a moment and just focus on t her, her even wanting strangers to be walking around with a top with a picture of her own son on is just weird, dead or alive, how triggering can that be, the huns who buy these tops are even weirder to me (she is doing it to make money) why would they want to walk around with a top like that, it makes no sense to me at all, its morbid, so they are just as bad as her for enabling her behaviour. Not even going to get started on where J is buried and her inviting strangers to visit, she has no respect for that little boy and she has no respect for all the people that are buried there or their family.
I can just imagine the moment she thought to herself my son was just 3 years, 9 months and 5 days old, for me it would kill me emotionally and mentally, but her it was oh 395 with pound signs flashing.
I cant imagine losing one of my children and I really want to think she is hurting, not out of malice but hurting for her loss, we all grieve in different ways, there is not a time or label for it, but the way she is portaging herself on sm just isn't making her look very good. I follow the lush ptwm and she is the lowest of the low but I cant even imagine her going this low.
As for the car, it makes me think she decided to go for a cemetery a bit harder to get to so she could cry about losing her car, pre-planned.
I could go on but its being pretty much said by you others.
This has got me thinking actually, she’s said recently that she finds it triggering to look at pics and videos of J, but with selling T-shirts that have his face on, surely she’s running the risk of seeing his face in places/situations where she doesn’t expect to?

• Heart
She ‘hinted’ that Anthony Joshua was Jaxon’s dad. I think there’s a picture of her in the same general area as him then she’s wearing one of his baseball caps and I can’t remember what she said but she was hinting he was Jaxon’s dad.

I’ll see if I can find the pics etc

85A31D11-248D-48D0-BB9D-CFBAE8AA9FE2.jpeg
FAD9DC09-4F39-4A94-9D82-4A658D4255A6.png
316004CF-70DB-4E1E-B2D4-1EA62B37FA5B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She ‘hinted’ that Anthony Joshua was Jaxon’s dad. I think there’s a picture of her in the same general area as him then she’s wearing one of his baseball caps and I can’t remember what she said but she was hinting he was Jaxon’s dad.

I’ll see if I can find the pic etc
This still makes me roar with laughter. The desperation was real

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
First comment here but this woman needs help. So we lost my baby niece suddenly from sepsis just over a year ago, my sister is still a shell of the person she was. I managed to meet my niece once before covid hit and lockdown. Her funeral allowed 12 of us and it was the most perfect day for her, quiet and personal. Now my sister travels by bus to baby’s bed with 4 other children in tow as often as she can. It is tidy, contained and extremely personal. She occasionally shares a picture so the family can see how she’s dressed it, Easter, Christmas & 1st Birthday. Now what I don’t understand is the need for these big lavish, almost ugly displays and sharing them on social media. Grief is all consuming and I understand the need to be heard/seen/understood. What I don’t get is the need to make money from a child’s passing, I don’t get the need to share their resting place, to allocate them a colour so everything then becomes them. To be perfectly honest I find it completely insulting. Every child that passes is just as important as the one before, every child deserves a legacy and to be remembered but that is by their family not complete strangers. Raise awareness and raise money for a cause but remember that families are going through this everyday and don’t have access to endless pots of money for lavish funerals etc. Some can’t even afford to take time for themselves and I think this vile woman and the begging mentality is disgusting. Personally I think Jaxon and Azaylia shouldn’t have their faces and some really sad pictures for all to see, I think they both went through such traumatic life experiences that they should be left to rest in death. Both these poor babies were constantly used for content and there comes a time when enough is enough. Let them sleep tight.
I have nothing to add, but I wanted to send you, and your family, my condolences 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What’s the long game for her? Marry rich? She’s clearly never intending to work so what other options are there for her? She can’t be on the beg for the next 50 years, surely

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.