TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but for the past few weeks all she’s been talking about is that she doesn’t have a car. She’s clearly still got the car, at least for the moment, so why hasn’t she been using it?
Because they were notified of Js death, so tax and insurance were cancelled.

Reactions: 8
She's gonna end up with that car 100% she'll say how everyone was messaging her saying using the go fund me and it actually wasn't as expensive as she was expecting.... Blah blah blah!

When she started saying about how much Jackson loved the sun roof my eyes rolled so far back I saw my brain. We know the sun roof was all about her and getting good lighting for stories. Literally using her deceased son to milk every last drop she can out of people.

Reactions: 51
"This horrific situation"

It's not a horrific situation you stupid woman, it's the procedure with motability cars. It was Jaxon's car. He's not here anymore, therefore he doesn't need the car, so it goes back.

A colleague of mine has a husband who lost his leg in an industrial accident about 15 years ago. He qualified for an automatic motability car for those 15 years, then last year they received a letter saying the rules had changed and he's no longer disabled enough to qualify for a car...as if his leg had suddenly grown back or something. They gave them 3 weeks to sort something out and return the car. This was in the middle of lockdown when all the garages were shut and the only way to buy a car was to order it online and collect it. No shopping around, no test driving. Luckily, her parents lent them some money to get themselves sorted, but it was a horribly stressful time for them.

She's known for weeks this was coming. No way has she left it till today to sort, this has been in the pipeline for a while. It's all just part of her "persuade the idiots I should be spending the gofundme on myself" plan.
I honestly don't think there's much left! She is clearly wanting more, saying she needs a few days but its an expensive car... then turns on the water works and saying that she is attached to it because she used it to drive to GOSH with J 🙄
She wants another hand out!!!

Reactions: 20
Surely it should be the memories that she holds on to rather than things.
So it's the car now and this is all that she will go on about for the next week.... then what we will move on to the house... what about all the equipment the fancy bed and the wheel chair is she going to hold on the them because they were J where some other child could benefit from them

Reactions: 16
I honestly don't think there's much left! She is clearly wanting more, saying she needs a few days but its an expensive car... then turns on the water works and saying that he is attached to it because she used it to drive to GOSH with J 🙄
She wants another hand out!!!
it made me feel sick when she turned on the waterworks and started talking about the sun roof and his appointments and stuff. How can she do it? Like, as a mother, how can she use her poor dead son to beg for money from people for a luxury car? I don’t even know how I’d survive if I lost either of my sons. I know for definite I couldn’t be jetsetting off around the world for luxury holidays and putting on tears for Instagram so people will fundraise for me to buy me a fancy car.

Reactions: 25
but for the past few weeks all she’s been talking about is that she doesn’t have a car. She’s clearly still got the car, at least for the moment, so why hasn’t she been using it?
Didn't she say no insurance . Bet she gets someone to pay for that too with another sob story.

Reactions: 8
Am new to this but have read loads and been following her. We have a motability car for our son and what I don’t understand is why pick a Mercedes?? The up front payment on the car would have been huge!. We picked a sensible car to fit a wheelchair and without being picky the boot space is rubbish on the fancy makes. Also they have taken mercs off the scheme now more than likely due to the fact they aren’t a practical car.

Reactions: 25
With the greatest respect, J hasn’t been left at all. J is dead.

Sorry, but I completely disagree with the idea that bereaved parents should be shackled to their child’s grave. I have lost significant family members and I have only visited their graves a handful of times. I miss my family members greatly but I don’t need to be beside their grave to feel that I am with them, and they are with me.

Kaytee is many things: narcissist, liar, possible sociopath, but don’t paint people as unnatural for not wanting to be close to graves. To some people graves are not significant.

And Jaxon hasn’t been left or abandoned. You can’t abandon someone who has died.
I rarely visit my families graves as they are not there. They are in my heart and my memories. I have their ashes at home. I struggle massively with visiting their headstones.

Reactions: 10
I’m just going to say it how it is . Many people loose a loved one and a mobility car . Kaytee has no job she has no other children she needs to collect or take to appointments school etc etc . She does not need a car desperately. All the moaning and sympathy she is begging for on Instagram is typical kaytee behaviour. in Life and death she has been profiting from jaxon and now is the time it stops . stop The begging stop the profiting from selling merch based on a dead child . Stop the constant crying at his grave for attention on insta . Donate the go fund me and go back to a normal job and fund for yourself instead of using Jaxon to make an income . I’ve lost my baby it’s the most soul destroying thing to ever experience but all this begging and using his death to cash in it’s not normal behaviour and inviting strangers to go visit his grave is absolutely shocking!!! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’m just going to say it how it is . Many people loose a loved one and a mobility car . Kaytee has no job she has no other children she needs to collect or take to appointments school etc etc . She does not need a car desperately. All the moaning and sympathy she is begging for on Instagram is typical kaytee behaviour. in Life and death she has been profiting from jaxon and now is the time it stops . stop The begging stop the profiting from selling merch based on a dead child . Stop the constant crying at his grave for attention on insta . Donate the go fund me and go back to a normal job and fund for yourself instead of using Jaxon to make an income . I’ve lost my baby it’s the most soul destroying thing to ever experience but all this begging and using his death to cash in it’s not normal behaviour and inviting strangers to go visit his grave is absolutely shocking!!! 🙄
Absolutely this. And she didn’t think of him when she was choosing a car, she was thinking of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Couldn't have put it better myself!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Let her buy the car. Stupid beggy cow. she is that stupid to realise is she won’t have free tax mot breakdown insurance etc. his the hell is she going to pay for that and the general upkeep of it with no job on doing 1 ad a month which is what she said she’d do. I honestly can’t can’t her. That poor little boy was failed in life and all she’s bothered about it materialistic goods.

She’s got to be looking at a quote of around £25k surely? Why on earth did she get a Mercedes in first place, and why an AMG? No way was that car practical for J at all.

Reactions: 14
when I lost my baby I lost my job due to time off my Car finance Was to much without me working so I had to send it back I paid £900 for a corsa to get me from a to b . If she was so desperate for a car she would buy a cheap run around but we all know kaytee is expecting a go fund me set up or for everyone to tell her to use the fund me that was for his funeral. crying over a sunroof we all know he didn’t like that car . He couldn’t even get his wheelchair in it . He was hardly ever in the car he went school all day and carers had him all night .

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She’s got to be looking at a quote of around £25k surely? Why on earth did she get a Mercedes in first place, and why an AMG? No way was that car practical for J at all.
I have an NHS Lease car and to buy my GTI golf with 40k on the clock, 18 plate was 7k 😫

when I lost my baby I lost my job due to time off my Car finance Was to much without me working so I had to send it back I paid £900 for a corsa to get me from a to b . If she was so desperate for a car she would buy a cheap run around but we all know kaytee is expecting a go fund me set up or for everyone to tell her to use the fund me that was for his funeral. crying over a sunroof we all know he didn’t like that car . He couldn’t even get his wheelchair in it . He was hardly ever in the car he went school all day and carers had him all night .
I’m so sorry about your baby.

My husband learned to drive in a 25year old car. It was an R reg! It was my grandpa’s when I was a kid but we were DESPERATE.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exactly if your desperate you will drive anything I got back on my feet and got a new car but it lasted fir that period in my life . shes Always wanted a lavish lifestyle but earlier in the week she said she needs to be financially stable before giving the go fund me money to good causes . If she is not financially stable why buy the merc surely spending that much money in a car would make you worst . I highly doubt now jaxon is gone that she will get another go fund me set up so if she is going to keep this money from his funeral then she should spend wisely .

Reactions: 10
I haven’t commented since the last thread, but had to come back after seeing her stories about the car this morning! Putting on the waterworks over the sunroof that J apparently loved so much, she needs some serious help, I can’t believe that instead of sorting all this stuff out she made awful merch and jetted off abroad, what a dick

Too grief stricken to sort her affairs and finances out and get everything in order
But not quite enough to stop her swanning off on holidays and shopping trips in London and setting up disrespectful merch shops.
Says it all really.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.