TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had some time away and I'm just catching up. I really feel bad for Jaxon's dad, sounds like our Kathleen was horrid to him when J was alive and she is not respecting his wishes now. The poor poor man obviously just wants to grieve quietly.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad
I'm new on here and have just caught up as much as I can. Joined literally because something seemed very off to me, the child doing so well then turning so suddenly but she went off on her own in the middle of it all. And now to hear she put Jaxon in a respite centre makes me sick. My child was very poorly and even now is on preventative meds daily, so I could never think of leaving him behind, esp with strangers. I thought she always thought he might pass at anytime so every day was important to her. How could you just leave your child like that?
I'm also very sus of how quickly she created the store. I'd still be drowning in grief

Reactions: 18
I'm new on here and have just caught up as much as I can. Joined literally because something seemed very off to me, the child doing so well then turning so suddenly but she went off on her own in the middle of it all. And now to hear she put Jaxon in a respite centre makes me sick. My child was very poorly and even now is on preventative meds daily, so I could never think of leaving him behind, esp with strangers. I thought she always thought he might pass at anytime so every day was important to her. How could you just leave your child like that?
I'm also very sus of how quickly she created the store. I'd still be drowning in grief
I suppose you could look at it this way. You lose your job your source of income so you have to find another one.straight way. Makes no difference to her that her son was her main source of income. Vile.

No your alright thanks Kathleen duck
N effing way. Urgh...
This is why I cant follow most instagram moms. They so easily take advantage of their children, regardless of the situation. Yuck

I suppose you could look at it this way. You lose your job your source of income so you have to find another one.straight way. Makes no difference to her that her son was her main source of income. Vile.
Yes but I would probably end up starving. It takes a special someone to use your sons death to sell tshirts for a merc.

Reactions: 10
I wouldn’t even leave my well kids with family so I could leave the country for a holiday, let alone leaving a child who is seriously ill with strangers. It’s unreal

Reactions: 14
I’m seriously loosing it with this absolute tit show !!! She has been asked continuously to stop from the family and let jaxon rest now and let us all grieve ✋ yet still she is selling merch and profiting from his death . a Grieving mother can barely get up in a morning without pain and grief hitting them at once this delusional cow has spent a month in morroco partying dressed to the nines she spent a week in London in designer shops and out . Showed absolutely no emotions over her loss . Now i understand people grieve differently however a mother grieves the same never known anyone bounce back as fast as her and to go against our wishes and carry on with the shop is disgusting . What does she want at all is she purposely trying to end his father . Jaxon was a child his Death has hurt those that loved him why exploit him like this why can’t she just stop she has no idea what she’s doing . jaxon Will never rest in peace and we will never move on his father has no voice because of the hell she out him through well I am his bleeping voice kaytee and I will make damn sure that this tit show stops 😢

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
yes, it happens to parents everyday up and down the country. Some lose healthy kids unexpectedly so have nothing at all in place and no go fund me’s, no preparation etc. It’s happened recently in my family and the parents are so wallowed in grief that the thought of setting up a business would be too much, let alone swanning off on a luxury holiday and crying over a Mercedes.

that holiday would have cost a fortune, she had 45k raised via go fund me, that’s a lot of money that could have kept her going for a minimum of 2 years until she’s well enough to work. But it doesn’t satisfy her greed enough.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m seriously loosing it with this absolute tit show !!! She has been asked continuously to stop from the family and let jaxon rest now and let us all grieve ✋ yet still she is selling merch and profiting from his death . a Grieving mother can barely get up in a morning without pain and grief hitting them at once this delusional cow has spent a month in morroco partying dressed to the nines she spent a week in London in designer shops and out . Showed absolutely no emotions over her loss . Now i understand people grieve differently however a mother grieves the same never known anyone bounce back as fast as her and to go against our wishes and carry on with the shop is disgusting . What does she want at all is she purposely trying to end his father . Jaxon was a child his Death has hurt those that loved him why exploit him like this why can’t she just stop she has no idea what she’s doing . jaxon Will never rest in peace and we will never move on his father has no voice because of the hell she out him through well I am his bleeping voice kaytee and I will make damn sure that this tit show stops 😢
Can his father not seek legal assistance regarding all of the above???

Reactions: 4
Can his father not seek legal assistance regarding all of the above???
I don’t think this has happened before so there’s no precedent. I think if the dad took it to court whatever is upheld would be in the judges discretion. I’d like to think that a judge with morals would shut it down due to jaxon having no capacity for consent when he was alive, and all proceeds not going to charity.

Reactions: 4
Car has gone. Now she wants advice on travel sickness because she’s sitting in the back seat of Addison Lee’s to travel everywhere instead of taking the bus or train like a normal person.

And yes of course she’s had her lips done. That Go Fund me money is for that kind of thing, you know.
Not to be picky but it’s not an Addison Lee but a taxi all the same just not as expensive, she could easily get the bus though or the tram

Some of the comm ents on here regarding views on respite need addressing. I am a parent of a child who has complex medical needs.
Kathy has and is still continuing to paint parents of medically complex children in a bad light.
J didn't need the carers he got because he wasn't as medically complex as his mother liked to portray.
However there are children who do fit that criteria and reading some of the comments about leaving well kids and not being able to .... I just have to point out .... Kathy is the extreme. She's already painted us all in a bad light because of the go fund me's we all supposedly have for our disabled children..... now she's making people think that respite is like abandoning your child.

Respite is there for parents with medically complex children because it is needed. Parenting a child who has oxygen, seizures, medication hourly, needing turning in the night etc..... well its very very different to parenting a child who doesn't have those health problems. It's tiring.
We arnt all like Kathy. We don't milk the system for all its worth. We are greatful for the things we do get. The mobility car.... that I can assure you every single parent I know alongside me use the mobility scheme for our child. Not to look good posed with designer goods in. We always give back to others, we share others fundraisers, we put in others, we support each other, we love our children to the ends of the earth.
I do not want that twit painting a picture of SEN mums going off what that bleep is like. We arnt all exploiting out children, 'dumping' our kids in respite, living off fundraisers, driving around in Mercedes and living the High life.
This is exactly why a lot of the SEN community haven't supported her. She has damaged the reputation of a whole community and has successfully got people not wanting wanting give to fundraisers or giving people negative views on respite and the mobility scheme.
Shes the most ableist person I know and the whole point of her page was to advocate when she did the total opposite. She used her sons disability to financially gain, used his disability for sympathy and 'fame' and took advantage of the things other SEN parents fully appreciate and cherish such as the charities out there, the mobility scheme, respite, etc.
Respite is for those who need that help because trust me we need that little bit of help. She used it as a babysitting service and a stand in parent because she couldn't parent. Not because she wasn't able to. Not because her son was so so hard to look after but she just didn't want to and continually put other things before his needs.
Even now in death she is painting a bad light on grieving parents.
Please do not let that absolute disgrace of a SEN parent let alone parent of a child without disabilities distort your views on the things that come with the life myself and a lot of others lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 101
Some of the comments on here regarding views on respite need addressing. I am a parent of a child who has complex medical needs.
Kathy has and is still continuing to paint parents of medically complex children in a bad light.
J didn't need the carers he got because he wasn't as medically complex as his mother liked to portray.
However there are children who do fit that criteria and reading some of the comments about leaving well kids and not being able to .... I just have to point out .... Kathy is the extreme. She's already painted us all in a bad light because of the go fund me's we all supposedly have for our disabled children..... now she's making people think that respite is like abandoning your child.

Respite is there for parents with medically complex children because it is needed. Parenting a child who has oxygen, seizures, medication hourly, needing turning in the night etc..... well its very very different to parenting a child who doesn't have those health problems. It's tiring.
We arnt all like Kathy. We don't milk the system for all its worth. We are greatful for the things we do get. The mobility car.... that I can assure you every single parent I know alongside me use the mobility scheme for our child. Not to look good posed with designer goods in. We always give back to others, we share others fundraisers, we put in others, we support each other, we love our children to the ends of the earth.
I do not want that twit painting a picture of SEN mums going off what that bleep is like. We arnt all exploiting out children, 'dumping' our kids in respite, living off fundraisers, driving around in Mercedes and living the High life.
This is exactly why a lot of the SEN community haven't supported her. She has damaged the reputation of a whole community and has successfully got people not wanting wanting give to fundraisers or giving people negative views on respite and the mobility scheme.
Shes the most ableist person I know and the whole point of her page was to advocate when she did the total opposite. She used her sons disability to financially gain, used his disability for sympathy and 'fame' and took advantage of the things other SEN parents fully appreciate and cherish such as the charities out there, the mobility scheme, respite, etc.
Respite is for those who need that help because trust me we need that little bit of help. She used it as a babysitting service and a stand in parent because she couldn't parent. Not because she wasn't able to. Not because her son was so so hard to look after but she just didn't want to and continually put other things before his needs.
Please do not let that absolute disgrace of a SEN parent let alone parent of a child without disabilities distort your views on the things that come with the life myself and a lot of others lead.
im so sorry if that’s how my message came across. It wasn’t meant to cause offense to families of children in need. The point I was trying to make is that she used respite to leave the country and go on holiday with her friends, rather than use it to catch up on sleep/rest, take a break etc, like most parents would. If something had happened to jaxon or he went downhill how would she get to him quick enough. By me saying I wouldn’t leave my well kids to go on holiday whilst they’re young was actually me saying ‘how on earth could she leave the country when her child is as seriously ill as she makes out?’ Not trying to compare well children/SEN children. That respite placement could have went to someone who desperately needed it, not someone whose had carers look after her child during the nighttime’s, had the father look after the child at weekends, and so she could go on holiday with her friends.

the point being is she had things in place/support for her to catch up on rest, do something she enjoys, but she took the piss with it and lived a very extravagant life that’s completely far fetched for most parents with well or SEN children and then demanded carers so that she could sleep/rest. She wanted it all with no input from herself.

• Heart
Some of the comm ents on here regarding views on respite need addressing. I am a parent of a child who has complex medical needs.

I fully agree. And I actually can't stand the 'I wouldn't even leave my healthy child brigade.' Well done would you like an award for your virtue signalling.
I have a medically complex child and 2 other children and have my first no children's holiday booked for next year. You wanna bet I feel absolutely no shame or guilt for wanting, needing and feeling excited for it.
People need to learn the difference between what kathleen did with regards to using palliative care as childcare for a holiday and parents that actually need these services and use them appropriately.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I fully agree. And I actually can't stand the 'I wouldn't even leave my healthy child brigade.' Well done would you like an award for your virtue signalling.
I have a medically complex child and 2 other children and have my first no children's holiday booked for next year. You wanna bet I feel absolutely no shame or guilt for wanting, needing and feeling excited for it.
People need to learn the difference between what kathleen did with regards to using palliative care as childcare for a holiday and parents that actually need these services and use them appropriately.
no one has said anything about people who use them appropriately. Every comment on here has been about Kathy and the way she inappropriately used the services.

I hope you enjoy your holiday it sounds like it’s very well needed and deserved. I don’t have a medically complex needs child so I can only imagine how hard it and my experience is only that of witnessing family members care for children with complex needs. I don’t think anyone on here has had a dig at other parents. The comments have been made towards Kathy and the content she has shown. She made out that Jaxon was so severely ill and could pass away at any moment. I don’t think any person would leave the country whilst their child is in that state. And I’m sure you know yourself that if your child became that unwell and could pass at any moment you would cancel your holiday until he/she was stable.

But the truth is, he wasn’t that unwell, not like she made out. So his respite placement could have gone to a parent who needed it. You have to remember she had carers looking after him at night and he went to his dads at weekends… she had respite. His dad wanted more access by the sounds of it and could have looked after him whilst she went away.

Or if he really was that unwell, then she didn’t give two hoots about it.

sorry if I’m going to far into it and if I’m offending anyone, but it irritates me that she portrayed that she was fighting for justice for SEN parents when in actual fact she was causing injustice and taking advantage of services that she didn’t always need.

Reactions: 15
nobody has said anything about those using them for actual needs however kaytee often put jaxon in respite when his dad was working and couldn’t have him when she could have waited for him to book it off work instead she booked it and went . Kaytee has no understanding about parenting I have children myself if I wanted to go away next week it wouldn’t be possible to find childcare that fast . nobody at all on here is calling sen familpies and having a break at all I don’t blame you if you did but it’s different when kaytee had full time carers over night and jaxon was in school also . she never needed the break she just wanted a holiday and unlike most parents she went away every month leaving jaxon with anybody she could .

Reactions: 16
nobody has said anything about those using them for actual needs however kaytee often put jaxon in respite when his dad was working and couldn’t have him when she could have waited for him to book it off work instead she booked it and went . Kaytee has no understanding about parenting I have children myself if I wanted to go away next week it wouldn’t be possible to find childcare that fast . nobody at all on here is calling sen familpies and having a break at all I don’t blame you if you did but it’s different when kaytee had full time carers over night and jaxon was in school also . she never needed the break she just wanted a holiday and unlike most parents she went away every month leaving jaxon with anybody she could .
this is what I was trying to say but couldn’t seem to put the words across in a way that doesn’t cause offence. The holidays weren’t for respite, she already had respite. She took advantage of the services that were for those who really need them.

Reactions: 11
no one has said anything about people who use them appropriately. Every comment on here has been about Kathy and the way she inappropriately used the services.

I hope you enjoy your holiday it sounds like it’s very well needed and deserved. I don’t have a medically complex needs child so I can only imagine how hard it and my experience is only that of witnessing family members care for children with complex needs. I don’t think anyone on here has had a dig at other parents. The comments have been made towards Kathy and the content she has shown. She made out that Jaxon was so severely ill and could pass away at any moment. I don’t think any person would leave the country whilst their child is in that state. And I’m sure you know yourself that if your child became that unwell and could pass at any moment you would cancel your holiday until he/she was stable.

But the truth is, he wasn’t that unwell, not like she made out. So his respite placement could have gone to a parent who needed it. You have to remember she had carers looking after him at night and he went to his dads at weekends… she had respite. His dad wanted more access by the sounds of it and could have looked after him whilst she went away.

Or if he really was that unwell, then she didn’t give two hoots about it.

sorry if I’m going to far into it and if I’m offending anyone, but it irritates me that she portrayed that she was fighting for justice for SEN parents when in actual fact she was causing injustice and taking advantage of services that she didn’t always need.
I actually replied to one of her posts once saying please don’t think you speak for all SEN parents because you certainly don’t speak for me. She jumped down throat and called me ableist 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She’s made a mockery of the whole situation, she’s taken advantage of those who don’t really understand much about SEN and has manipulated them into feeling sorry for her. In addition she’s made it harder for others with SEN children by firstly using resources she didn’t need which could have been used more appropriately and secondly by making money from her dead child. It will unfortunately make people more cautious about giving to fundraisers even though the majority are using them correctly

Reactions: 13
I’ve never posted here before but I’ve been reading the past couple of days. her behaviour since the sad death of Jaxon has confirmed what I suspected all along. He was £££ signs to her and I feel so so sad for that poor boy.

when I first followed her I thought she was incredible. Then the more she posted the more I started to go off her.

the whole carers situation: why did she need carers? I have a 2 year old and a baby and no they aren’t disabled in any way, but I’ve noticed some differences:

when my 2 year old is poorly I have him in my room with me, even if it’s a mild cold just so I can keep close enough to be alerted if he got worse. If jaxons vomiting was so bad at night why was he in a separate room? She worried that she would sleep through him vomiting. Any mother whose that worried would have their child sleep in her room with her to at-least lower the risk.

she had some good nights with plenty of sleep and some bad nights with barely any. It’s the same with babies and young children. On our bad nights we just write the next day off and chill.Why couldn’t she just do that? She also had the option of respite centres, jaxon being at school and from what I’ve seen which wasn’t made obvious on her account - jaxons dad taking care of him, so she could catch up on sleep, housework, life admin etc. I don’t have any of that and manage just fine. I also found it odd that despite so many terrible sleepless nights, jaxon seemed very alert and full of life everyday.

she went to the gym often, lunch/dinner in fancy restaurants, weekends away, without jaxon. I don’t have the time or childcare for any of that.

jaxon was a bright kid. His speech and communication was amazing, he could walk with his frame - on his way to walking unsupported. He was smart. He wasn’t deaf, blind, paralysed. And why was it he only vomited when it could be dangerous, ie in the car and at night when kaytee slept? Or was this to make it look that carers were vitally needed?

how can a mother who has so much free time to shop, eat out, have weekends away, go the gym etc.. demand carers? When most mothers don’t have any time for that. When did she actually look after her child herself?

she used the respite centre so she could go on holiday without her child. She used jaxons school time to go the gym, shopping and for lunch. She used the time jaxon spent with his dad to go on nights out, dinners out and weekends away. She wanted the carers so she could have a good nights sleep so that she wouldn’t have to spend any of her free time catching up on it. Because you know, she deserved it. Unlike us mere mortals who dedicate every minute of our lives to our children. But she was the dedicated mother who deserved so much 🙄

now jaxons sadly passed she can’t use him to make money anymore. She can’t exploit and humiliate him publicly to rake the cash in to fund her extravagant lifestyle and that’s all that’s been on her mind. It shows so clearly. It’s ‘their space’ she said, so she has to carry it on. Really she means she needs to cash in on her new follower count. Jaxon made her money in life, now he’s gone she’s had to find a way for him to continue to make her money.

this is long i know but I had to get my thoughts out because I’ve never felt so angry for a little boy who I didn’t even know. He was so precious but was treated as a commodity and he continues to be in death. It’s so so sad and shouldn’t be allowed. The shop needs shutting down. Anything like that should be done for charity not to fund her materialistic lifestyle. All profits should go to children like jaxon, paying it forward for all the help she’s received. It’s what normal people do. Instead she’s continuing to exploit him for her materialistic gain. Distraction she says… oh please. Seeing your sons face with angel wings on a T-shirt is not distracting you from it. It’s the opposite. Seeing your dead sons face on a strangers clothing in the supermarket is not going to distract you from it is it? Ffs.

He was human. He was a little boy who deserved so much love, care, privacy and protection. I’m just glad he got that from his dad
This is exactly what I wish every sheep could read

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.