TheNurseMum #9 The nurse purse mum, on the sesh in Marrakesh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in social housing in my tenancy agreement i can only leave my house empty for 28 days a year other than that it needs to have someone who's on the tenancy in it
i was just wondering about this, I privately rent but contact says I can’t leave it for more than 30 days at a time, not 30 days over the year.

Reactions: 5
Also the comment about the funeral fell on her alone. So where was his Dad then?! Because his stories and posts give a completely different picture!
Was just coming on to say the same. Its these sorts of lies which show you how manipulative she is. Is she claiming his dad didnt bother to help with funeral arrangements or give any money? Seriously Kathy you are one warped person. Constantly denying his dad exists or has any involvement so you can beg more. You were also engaged TWICE while J alive to wealthy men. Are we to believe a man who wanted to marry you refused to contribute to you or your childs life? You keep all these men secret so people think you are alone, poor and helpless. But really you are a narcissistic, greedy gold digging leach.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes twice.
Kept it quiet from her sheep though. Didnt fit the "poor broke single mother" narrative whilst begging for money. Really wealthy guys too.
Are you on about Nathan the ex fiance and J's dad? I know Nathan was wealthy but didn't think J's dad was or is there a 3rd fiance?

Yeah she was engaged to j dad and then the guy who took her away while j was in a respite house thingy is when she was engaged again he was really wealthy always taking her away on expensive holidays but she only told everyone they were engaged after they broke up she got some backlash for leaving j in a respite house and then bleeping off aboard

She's on her stories explaining that people have told her to use the go fund me for the car or house but she isn't going to. There is no way she will donating all that money charity. She will find a way of justifying it coming her way like she did with the previous fund raisers I.e. the hot tub.
That’s because she’s already spent most of it

Reactions: 6
often left jaxon aswell why going to Paris and Rome with her fancy man !! Not long before jaxon passed away his dad had him for 11 nights . How often that happened not so sure but he definitely stayed weekends unless kaytee needed him for ads like licking a McCain chip when he’s peg fed !!

Reactions: 10
A870D7DA-C787-45E1-ADD8-6FA94DBFFD6F.png

As someone who is in the LGBTQ+ community this has made me absolutely rage - those wipes were being sold in that packaging for Pride, to raise funds and awareness for the LGBTQ+ community, and for Switchboard which has been a lifesaver for many people. Fair enough if you want to pretend that J’s colours are a thing, but do not for one single second think that it is okay to take this from a marginalised minority group. No way.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
View attachment 771216
As someone who is in the LGBTQ+ community this has made me absolutely rage - those wipes were being sold in that packaging for Pride, to raise funds and awareness for the LGBTQ+ community, and for Switchboard which has been a lifesaver for many people. Fair enough if you want to pretend that J’s colours are a thing, but do not for one single second think that it is okay to take this from a marginalised minority group. No way.
sorry but is she for real

• Haha
Are you on about Nathan the ex fiance and J's dad? I know Nathan was wealthy but didn't think J's dad was or is there a 3rd fiance?
I was sure she was engaged to another before Nathan. Not Js dad but a different guy. She used to have pics but removed.

View attachment 771216
I came here to say this.

I wish she would stop appropriating the rainbow as if it is everywhere because of signs from J especially when the packaging clearly stayed the cause

Reactions: 16
View attachment 771216
The whole colour thing is getting a bit weird now. Its definitely because Ashley and Saf always post seeing orange as a sign from Azilya. She is gonna start saying they are signs from J. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I honestly don’t know where the rainbow thing related to J, for his funeral she wanted blue and then all of a sudden oh J could say some colours so now what’s his “thing”
Fact is he nearly ALWAYS wore beige stuff that was way too big for him from H&M or somewhere

Reactions: 18
I was sure she was engaged to another before Nathan. Not Js dad but a different guy. She used to have pics but removed.
I think you might be confused with Nathan. They got together when J was a newborn, they did split up a few times I believe, all the holidays she went on with a guy was with him, he was the guy in the Eiffel tower photo that she hides then unhides every so often. She was with Js dad for 6 years, got engaged 2 days before she found put she was pregnant and then she got with Nathan almost as soon as that ended, so I dont think there was a 3rd engagement. Nathan was never hidden until she started getting more followers and she realised people would donate if she pretended she was single and doing it all on her own. He learnt how to do feeds and meds for their first holiday so he could support them, he also used to help look after J and just like J's dad, she has made out she is the only one.

Reactions: 17
I honestly don’t know where the rainbow thing related to J, for his funeral she wanted blue and then all of a sudden oh J could say some colours so now what’s his “thing”
Fact is he nearly ALWAYS wore beige stuff that was way too big for him from H&M or somewhere
My guess is she designed the “I am” stuff for the shop and decided then that would be the colour scheme. She then decided to start saying “his colours” like it was always was the case knowing the majority of her followers would act like they totally knew the whole time these were *his colours* and not want to admit they have no idea what she’s talking about. She started dropping that a bit before she launched the shop, so it would be embedded that this is personal to J (even though it wasn’t).
Everything was so planned.

Reactions: 6
I think you might be confused with Nathan. They got together when J was a newborn, they did split up a few times I believe, all the holidays she went on with a guy was with him, he was the guy in the Eiffel tower photo that she hides then unhides every so often. She was with Js dad for 6 years, got engaged 2 days before she found put she was pregnant and then she got with Nathan almost as soon as that ended, so I dont think there was a 3rd engagement. Nathan was never hidden until she started getting more followers and she realised people would donate if she pretended she was single and doing it all on her own. He learnt how to do feeds and meds for their first holiday so he could support them, he also used to help look after J and just like J's dad, she has made out she is the only one.
I must be thinking Nathan two separate guys. Were they engagrd twice then?

She is such a liar. Its seriously weird to pretend your single when in a long term committed relationship. But as we all know it was to fit the narrative. She had more support than most parents of SEN kids, yet always had to make out she was the worst off.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I must be thinking Nathan two separate guys. Were they engagrd twice then?

She is such a liar. Its seriously weird to pretend your single when in a long term committed relationship. But as we all know it was to fit the narrative. She had more support than most parents of SEN kids, yet always had to make out she was the worst off.
Only the once to Nathan that I can think of unless they had an unofficial engagement then did it properly when they were away. She was engaged to Jules, J's dad, before that.

Everyone who originally followed noticed how she phased him out once she started looking for money off people, it was strange having her act single when we all knew she was in a serious relationship. She used him for money, liked the luxury lifestyle and used J to fund it for her too. She will start dating soon, that's another income stream for her if she can find someone wealthy again.

Reactions: 9
So glad I found these threads. I’ve followed her since she posted the vomiting videos, but have never really engaged.
After Jaxon died I found it really difficult to watch her stories but have seen the one tonight where she started talking about money which made me curious. And well….. I am shook!!! I clearly have a lot of catching up to do

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.