Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she “pay ” to go on a course to be able to do Botox and fillers ect. She had all the gear and no idea. She set up pop up clinics, we didn’t hear much about it after she got all her equipment
She has a massive sense of entitlement and is over grandiose ( signs of a Personality disorder) Yes,she spent thousands of pounds on the training then more on the Botox /filler and treatment room which was based in her her fiancé’s house.
I remember she advertised her ‘introductory rates’ when she had no nursing experience at all and just her short aesthetics course and a very kind well meaning lady commented something along the lines of ‘I have 30 years nursing experience and 10 in aesthetics, maybe start out a little cheaper?’ and she got a reply saying “RUDE” and then it was deleted.I don’t think she will ever be a practicing nurse with long hours.I should imagine pictures of rappers/grime artists will be on her manifestation board as potential husbands.
I saw that the ASA have brought in a new rule that makes using filters in beauty advertising deemed as going against their standards, oh tit Babygirl,you are kinda fucked there!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hmm so she shared a post of her prayer leaf for J when he was small hoping he has no damage from a virus and can live his life to the full and yet she called out a lady the other day who hoped for a healthy baby (which ended in miscarriage)

So she’s travelling to London from notts for the dentist!!! Sounds essential...

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Who is having j when she’s pissing off to London? Ohhhhhh her babysitters, sorry carers

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Who is having j when she’s pissing off to London? Ohhhhhh her babysitters, sorry carers
Probably the dad who is in her eyes a tit dad yet sees him more than she let's on. Wonder if he's now covid free because it's odds on he's having j whilst in London

Reactions: 5
She’s never spoken about problems with her teeth before has she? 3 lots of 2 hour appointments will be very expensive, let alone the cost of traveling to London. I’m imagining this is going to be some corrective work but more cosmetic stuff, veneers, whitening etc

Reactions: 7
Why doesn't she just move to London as that is really where she would love to live. Maybe if she gets J's care taken. over by GOSH then she will say she has to move! Oh yes I doubt she will get 60hrs of Kieras though!

Reactions: 6
J’s dad lives in London. Children travelling between parents is allowed during lockdown. Travelling for non-urgent dental treatment isn’t allowed. She will definitely be using J seeing his dad as the reason for her travel. She will also need to stay at his dad’s house because her favourite Insta-worthy hotels won’t be open. In the terminology of Matt Hancock she is “flexing” the rules but she isn’t actually breaking them.
Should she be doing this in the height of lockdown? No. Is it illegal? No.

Reactions: 10
So she's been a single mum on benefits for a few years, gets a 'job' & now moans because she's not ENTITLED to treatment on the NHS? oh duck off.

Reactions: 10
She’s never spoken about problems with her teeth before has she? 3 lots of 2 hour appointments will be very expensive, let alone the cost of traveling to London. I’m imagining this is going to be some corrective work but more cosmetic stuff, veneers, whitening etc
Yeah, she’s been banging on recently about her teeth and hinting to get gifted veneers. Talking about going to turkey etc. to find the cheapest place to fix her teeth. Prior to this she actually hasn’t ever said she has had a problem with her teeth but I think these stories were all her sowing the seed so when she does end up with gleaming white fake Kylie Jenner wannabe teeth she can say shes voiced problems for a while and this was her only option. (Yet, give J TWO options for his vomiting and she don’t wanna hear it 🐸)

Reactions: 13
Should we take bets that this dental work is #ad #gifted
I said months ago she was begging for a freebie and tadaaa! What kaytee from the block wants kaytee gets

Reactions: 15
Should we take bets that this dental work is #ad #gifted
I said months ago she was begging for a freebie and tadaaa! What kaytee from the block wants kaytee gets
To be fair, I hope it is gifted, because if it’s not it’s yet another ridiculous use of raised money.

Claiming a top of the range hot tub is for hydrotherapy was pushing it.Getting new teeth, even she couldn’t make a story up for.

Reactions: 16
Why is katieeeeee obsessed with notts health system being tit the London health system being brilliant ? The nhs is the nhs no matter what part of the country. Is she going private thanks to Jaxons money? Is this why she was asking for a flat to rent for a nurse earlier in the week ??

Reactions: 14
Would a London dentist really be stupid enough to #gift unnecessary cosmetic dentistry during a lockdown to somebody based in Nottingham? That really wouldn’t be good publicity. There’s already a backlash against influencer’s unnecessary travel and activity during lockdown.

Why is katieeeeee obsessed with notts health system being tit the London health system being brilliant ? The nhs is the nhs no matter what part of the country. Is she going private thanks to Jaxons money? Is this why she was asking for a flat to rent for a nurse earlier in the week ??
Probably! Sadly The Shangri-La @ The Shard is closed 💔 So she is moaning that there isn’t one dentist in the North of England so NEEDS to travel to London with a child who vomits 50 times a day? I bet she gets the whitest possible veneers #gifted #ad such an inspirational Mother!
Side note, she used the #afflink earlier in the week for her sons Nike trainers. Her ex,Julian works there so are they #gifted? 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Probably! Sadly The Shangri-La @ The Shard is closed 💔 So she is moaning that there isn’t one dentist in the North of England so NEEDS to travel to London with a child who vomits 50 times a day? I bet she gets the whitest possible veneers #gifted #ad such an inspirational Mother!
Side note, she used the #afflink earlier in the week for her sons Nike trainers. Her ex,Julian works there so are they #gifted? 🤮🤮🤮
Is Julian Jaxons dad or is that Nathan? Or is Julian the cheating ex that she was engaged to ?

Is Julian Jaxons dad or is that Nathan? Or is Julian the cheating ex that she was engaged to ?
He is the Father

You get free housing,free healthcare,free Mercedes GLA ,free driving lessons,free coffee,free cosmetics,free clothes,free childcare,free money,free Vegimix,free meds,free wheelchair free time but poor Babygirl has to pay for dental treatment and glasses.....but she did get £100,000 for a chair that was actually paid for by the state...
If you spend a fortune on your glasses this is such a cool game to play!
Is she for bleeping real? Sometimes I think she is taking the piss and her stories are a game...crazy!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
First of 3 x 2 hour appointments. Sounds expensive, moans about spending 280 on a private consultation for her son, despite it not being her money but chooses to spend big bucks by going to london for dental treatment for herself. Nothing wrong with dentists in notts. If she didnt trust dentists locally why not go elsewhere closer, Leicester, Derby, Sheffield, Coventry and Birmingham are closer than london. She just likes being able to go to london for treatments whether it's her gnashers or eyebrows. It's the influencer thing to do isn't it. Nice to see shes flexing and posing with her £700+ trainers again. Families cant afford to feed their kids and heres the nursemum posing with her ugly designer footboats whilst talking about going to london for her private gnasher treatment whilst posing her valentinos! She has no consideration for her followers or for what's going on in the world. Who's paying for it? Shes not getting ad work that would enable her to pay her rent, bills and live the lifestyle she has. She's so disrespectful to NHS workers, some cant afford their rent and are working long hours, here she is with a big platform pretending to be a nurse whilst bending covid restrictions so she can go to london. How can she claim to be a nurse but post asking why dental treatment isn't free? It's not entirely paid for by us, the nhs subsidise dentist and patients pay a contribution that's set at standard rates so they all charge the same. How does she not know that? She disrespects the nhs like it's a hobby. Be greatful we have NHS dentists that are subsidised so we only pay a percentage of the true cost. I hope something goes wrong and half her teeth fall out and the others go black. Sorry but not sorry 🤣 can we all sit cross legged humming, and try to manifest her teeth go wrong

Did he cheat though because someone came on here the other day saying she was the one caught out cheating but that person didnt come back on to elaborate when people was asking for more info

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
First of 3 x 2 hour appointments. Sounds expensive, moans about spending 280 on a private consultation for her son, despite it not being her money but chooses to spend big bucks by going to london for dental treatment for herself. Nothing wrong with dentists in notts. If she didnt trust dentists locally why not go elsewhere closer, Leicester, Derby, Sheffield, Coventry and Birmingham are closer than london. She just likes being able to go to london for treatments whether it's her gnashers or eyebrows. It's the influencer thing to do isn't it. Nice to see shes flexing and posing with her £700+ trainers again. Families cant afford to feed their kids and heres the nursemum posing with her ugly designer footboats whilst talking about going to london for her private gnasher treatment whilst posing her valentinos! She has no consideration for her followers or for what's going on in the world. Who's paying for it? Shes not getting ad work that would enable her to pay her rent, bills and live the lifestyle she has. She's so disrespectful to NHS workers, some cant afford their rent and are working long hours, here she is with a big platform pretending to be a nurse whilst bending covid restrictions so she can go to london. How can she claim to be a nurse but post asking why dental treatment isn't free? It's not entirely paid for by us, the nhs subsidise dentist and patients pay a contribution that's set at standard rates so they all charge the same. How does she not know that? She disrespects the nhs like it's a hobby. Be greatful we have NHS dentists that are subsidised so we only pay a percentage of the true cost. I hope something goes wrong and half her teeth fall out and the others go black. Sorry but not sorry 🤣 can we all sit cross legged humming, and try to manifest her teeth go wrong

Did he cheat though because someone came on here the other day saying she was the one caught out cheating but that person didnt come back on to elaborate when people was asking for more info
I don’t know personally but she seems to be what my daughters describe as yo yo knickers

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.