Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone's been extremely quiet today. Also has been on a huge unfollowing spree. Shes unfollowed about 150 people. If you look on who she's following... All celebs, companies and influencers. I've scrolled for ages and not one sen family.
Used us have you just like you use your kid kaytee?! Used the SEN community and realised no one can stand you and see straight through you.
This is her now steering away
Trying her hardest to get her followers kntk her and not her son.
Her plan all along. When she filmed her first vlog by her sons hospital bed she saw how she could "make it". Everything she's done is calculated.
Good luck with that kaytee. No one gives a shite about your hanging ham and your desperate attempt at finding a rich fella.
They follow for your son. The one who is slowly becoming a extra in the kaytee show.
Socialblade doesnt say shes unfollowed anyone, I dont think shes been on a spree, she has been following under 800 for quite a long while. Theres still quite a few SEN accounts on her follow list that I can see, she unfollowed alot of us after the dubai holiday but it doesnt look like she's done anymore, it's not the entire sen community that can see through her, lots of them still support her. I dont see how they can but they do.

Reactions: 6
She's been quiet!?
Sheā€™s maybe lying low because itā€™s all kicking off with her mate PTWM whoā€™s been living off of and just bought a very expensive house off the Gofundme and PayPal money sheā€™s been collecting for victims of DV for the last four years. Questions are being asked again 2 years after she promised an accountants breakdown of the money which has still not materialised. The good news is she has given a few warriors an Asda shop, a vegan roll on deodorant and a fluffy cloud from the money so šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I mean isnā€™t Kaytee technically doing the same in funding a lifestyle of the backs peopleā€™s donations. And the ironic thing is these ā€œinfluencersā€ tell us to be kind when itā€™s them conning people so blatantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Sheā€™s maybe lying low because itā€™s all kicking off with her mate PTWM whoā€™s been living off of and just bought a very expensive house off the Gofundme and PayPal money sheā€™s been collecting for victims of DV for the last four years. Questions are being asked again 2 years after she promised an accountants breakdown of the money which has still not materialised. The good news is she has given a few warriors an Asda shop, a vegan roll on deodorant and a fluffy cloud from the money so šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I mean isnā€™t Kaytee technically doing the same in funding a lifestyle of the backs peopleā€™s donations. And the ironic thing is these ā€œinfluencersā€ tell us to be kind when itā€™s them conning people so blatantly.
Wtf someone has bought a house from go fund me and PayPal charitable donations?! Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 9
Wtf someone has bought a house from go fund me and PayPal charitable donations?! Absolutely disgusting
Part time working money mummy. Her fans set up a gofundme for her years ago to collect money for her so she could buy her rented house. Turns out PTWM just asked them to ā€œpop the donations into her Lloyds account insteadā€ although not only was she getting that but she cashed in 4 or five other go fundmeā€™s again meant for her ā€œwarriorsā€. Then there is the mystery of the PayPal donations that her followers have donated anything from Ā£2-Ā£100 a month to for years which were meant to go to support women fleeing from DV. Itā€™s all been a big sham and whenever anyone asks for a breakdown of the PayPal money she canā€™t do it so she refunds them then blocks them šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø However, I am glad to confirm that so far Rach has bought the house, has many many designer chickens and clothes and several Gucci belts so every cloud eh šŸ˜‚ Several people on her tattle came over after they messaged her for help from DV and she would reply back with a message saying ā€œaww thatā€™s tit babesā€. She leaves a trail of destruction behind her wherever she goes breaking up marriages and causing tit. She wrote a book and made most of it up and now 99% of her family donā€™t talk to her because of the drama she always causes. Sheā€™s one of these people that itā€™s never her itā€™s always other people who are toxic.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I doubt it. Itā€™s not really ā€˜kicking offā€™ for PTWM, much as weā€™d like it to. Nothings come of it since the weekend and itā€™s gone no further than a bit of tattle gossip unfortunately šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Itā€™s a shame tho as she could have totally mentioned it, who is going to deny someone a relationship.. and especially if he was loaded then all the more reason to be like oh my gosh Iā€™m so fortunate ... blah blah blah!
Wouldnā€™t we all like a break from out kids at the moment... but do we? Can we? Absolutely not.
If sheā€™s engaged sheā€™s not single, even if theyā€™re not living together Iā€™m pretty sure if sheā€™s claiming benefits itā€™s fraud

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m so glad I found this thread!!
Any previous attempts to mention she who must not be named were swiftly deleted in the past, even when they came from other sen parents.
I used to follow her, as a fellow complex needs single parent,crappy living situation, no job, constant reviews of continuing healthcare etc and thought- as many did- she was an advocate. How wrong I was, not an advocate and not a voice for other sen parents as she originally claimed to be.
Itā€™s the ungratefulness that got me in the end. So much money was raised that millions of us in her situation could only ever dream of. Her son gets the best equipment- which I do not begrudge him- while many have to fight for years just for basics, a lot of families are stuck in private rentals they canā€™t adapt to make their lives a little bit easier, and yet she still moans about everything.
It was insufferable.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I saw on IG last night a fundraiser being shared so that someone (much more deserving than BabyGurl) could put down a deposit for a much needed WAV for their child. They havenā€™t fundraised up until now because they felt they couldnā€™t. I instantly thought of K-to-the-Teeee and the huge deposit she wouldā€™ve put down for her motability car. Its all so wrong. How she gets all that she does is beyond my comprehension

Reactions: 10
If sheā€™s engaged sheā€™s not single, even if theyā€™re not living together Iā€™m pretty sure if sheā€™s claiming benefits itā€™s fraud
Sheā€™s not engaged now though and itā€™s not fraud if they donā€™t live together. Much as I canā€™t stand her you can have a boyfriend of fiancĆ© just not live together. He could be a millionaire even.

Reactions: 5
These people become greedy. They are initially in it for the good things but then realise they can make a living out of it and then basically end up conning people. Tattle has opened my eyes and now I canā€™t donated to anyone without thinking that they could potentially do with the money.

Reactions: 7
I saw on IG last night a fundraiser being shared so that someone (much more deserving than BabyGurl) could put down a deposit for a much needed WAV for their child. They havenā€™t fundraised up until now because they felt they couldnā€™t. I instantly thought of K-to-the-Teeee and the huge deposit she wouldā€™ve put down for her motability car. Its all so wrong. How she gets all that she does is beyond my comprehension
Yes Jenny needs her wav way more than some people šŸ™„

• Heart
Unfortunately the bigger the car the bigger the deposit- WAV deposits are out of reach for most. Itā€™s a great scheme but works better if you only need a normal ish size car.
To be fair when she got the merc the deposit needed wasnā€™t that big, they often have deals in cycles and I looked at that one but it was too small for us- we need a bloody bus!!
Itā€™s hugely unfair that if you need a larger vehicle or WAV then your looking at selling an organ before you can get one.
Could someone dm me the name of the insta account fundraising for a WAV so I can donate?

Last edited:
  • Heart
I like the way sheā€™s dropped in about paying for her teeth. How on earth is she paying for them. No way. Single mother living on benefits. Surely sheā€™s not using Jā€™s money . Sheā€™s a bloody disgrace.

Reactions: 15
I reckon then she hasnā€™t been offered it for free or any discount. So make a point of saying sheā€™s paying, so that Dentists/PR will contact her to offer discount or some free treatment in return for videos/posts.

New teeth now?? Who is she even trying to fool? Instagram doesnā€™t pay that much kaytee

so glad more and more are seeing through her bullshit

sheā€™s a fraud

Reactions: 4
Why is she still being sent all this tit for free šŸ™„
1. Does the new ASA guidelines re filters apply to that ad?

2. Have you seen the other influencers promoting the same products as it came in a large box with a lot of other products/vegetables/fruit etc.

3. She is so rubbish at it I doubt that they will use her again!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.