Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why doesn't she have a pump stand or a pump bag. Even the little things she does infuriates me.

Reactions: 8
Nathan is the millionaire she sponged off took holidays, designer bags and shopping trips off till she got caught cheating on him, so he left her. She failed to mention the engagement and lifestyle she was living funded by him, including driving in a Range Rover and going out to fancy restaurants drinking cocktails, allll whilst carers looked after her child. Unbelievable.
oooo sounds like you have inside knowledge 😉😂😂 but yeah she is gross

Reactions: 4
Good luck to her scraping the massive deposit together on a single parents “wage”

She makes me furious.
She will just use al
So she needs a safe bed to keep him safe and look how high that is with the doors open 😩😩 and he sleeps most of the nights in her bed when she has no Keira’s that is !!
what I don’t get is why she doesn’t tell the world his dad has him over night at his aunties house because he lives in London so when he comes to Notts he stays on the sofa. Another one to add to the frequent nights off from caring for her son. I think it’s time something was actually done. It’s just getting stupid. She can’t play the system like this for so long and all that happen is these groups. Surely there is a next step.

Reactions: 11
She will just use al

what I don’t get is why she doesn’t tell the world his dad has him over night at his aunties house because he lives in London so when he comes to Notts he stays on the sofa. Another one to add to the frequent nights off from caring for her son. I think it’s time something was actually done. It’s just getting stupid. She can’t play the system like this for so long and all that happen is these groups. Surely there is a next step.
She will just use al? Who's al? 🤣 you're obviously someone with insider knowledge, please spill more. Do you know about her nursing job? Did she cheat on Jaxons dad with Nathan? Is Nathan still on the scene? What did Nathan do for a job if he was a millionaire? Not that it's our business but yes please spill any beans you have 😂 Do you know how she could afford to buy a house outright with cash?

Reactions: 9
She’s such a beg. How desperate and embarrassing.

If you want £700 trainers get off your incredibly wide arse and work for them like everyone else. I don’t think any other single parents would take £700 of their CHILD’S money to treat themselves because they’re a single parent.

Reactions: 9
Normal. There we go with the word normal because she cannot help but compare him constantly to others. What she is saying is wrong. So wrong. And I'm sure that no professional would ever say that.
Firstly there are a lot of children who never lead a "normal" life. For her to make that assumption that every child with complex needs.. Wether that be physical disabilities or learning disabilities grows up to live a "normal" life disgusts me.
But then.... I'm the kind of person I think our children are normal. I don't see any differently a gap. Their lives are "normal" they do things able bodied children can they just do it differently.
Jaxons disabilities arnt as severe as others. Now this is no competition at all... But I cannot get over her last year insisting her son had no mobility and in her eyes qualified for high care needs on the continuing care score... And showing a child even 2 years ago doing things some never will. How she can now post videos of him walking, standing, crawling, having the fantastic fine motor skills he has, head control, sitting.... And able to justify her care package is beyond me.
She's hid these achievements for so long. He hasn't woke up one day and decided he can walk.
It will of taken practise and a progression. She's kept it hidden. Until the point she cannot hide the fact he will end up walking and probably unaided. He can play. He can assist her. He can do a heck of a lot. Which means his disabilities wernt as severe as she has always made out.
How she can be a SEN advocate and see some children in the community who cannot do any of what her son can do and hold her head up high I do not know.
Now she's making out it's all her 😂 she's the one whose got him doing these amazing things. She hardly has him! The carers, school, whoever else has him has helped him not her. As always kaytee is the one with the praise. Add that to her cv list.

Some children won't ever get to what society sees as normal and I'll educate you Kaytee, the ableist person you are.... They are also normal children leading normal life's. Stop comparing and striving to be without disabilities.
Your bleeping ableist
Also this post is about your son... Not you. You don't need to pose and put up a selfie of your narcissistic self for this post! How about a photograph of your child achieving these brilliant things. You you you. Selfish arse hole.

You've had time to stop and see the achievements without your trips dragging him around the world 😂 oh so your now just a mum like the rest of us then? But without the actual ability to boast you've helped your son get to where he is.

You leave him to rub garlic in his eyes.
You let him lick the cats. Let's face it that nooo Jaxon was half arsed and an attempt at showing you know the cats around j need to be thought through because of this thread.
You shove him in the cage (the bed).
Leave him. In the hallway to colour your walls for what looked like a long time unsupervised.
Left with every Tom dick and harry.

Then you've nerve to post about another mum genuinely struggling and you don't need all that care you get! You don't qualify.
The how many appeals should of proved that by now kaytee.

She makes me sick.

10k just scroll on past 😂
Kaytee hun you get what... 2000 average likes post and have nearly a 62k following...
Try more than that hun.
Beg. Beg. Pleas eloke my post. Please here's another post link. Please feed my ego. Please call my an inspiration. I need it to drum up not only my self importance but my engagement, following and get me new business.
Beggy Mitchell.
She hasn't a clue how hard it can be. Not a bleeping clue.
Sorry everyone but she infuriates me 😂
Wish something would get done about her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
maybe because people don't give a tit about you they want to see Jaxon and how brilliantly he is doing!
They scroll by because they’re sick of your bullshit and I reckon most followers are just watching out of worry for J!

Reactions: 19
She’s getting extremely desperate for some engagement and likes isn’t she 😅 resharing all her posts and moaning cos X amount of people haven’t liked her most recent one 🥴 imagine being that bothered by likes

Reactions: 15
KAYTEE IT IS SPELT ADVICE FFS ADVICE WITH A C!!! and why would you even try to book him
When it had been said all along not safe for ANYBODY under 16! I got one for my child and knew it was an error instantly 😬
She knows this, but she wants/needs more engagement so will create stories that have obvious answers for people to message her

Reactions: 14
Always looking for the next lawsuit. Kayteeeren would like to speak to DWP’s manager

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ffs kaytee hand back the 60 hours of Kieras you were awarded on account of being a single parent, and also all the additional benefits you receive on account of being a single parent (even though you were financially supported by your finance), and then let's discuss discrimination. She is so thick and greedy and grabby it makes my blood boil.

And admit you only worked for a few weeks and gave up instead of pushing this poor single mum working nurse narrative.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.