Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see her passive aggressive reply to someone asking about J’s tube extension being removed?

Reactions: 6
She is legitimately bonkers. I lived in London for over 20 years and we have actually received much much better care up here in notts, from our gp, dentist and QMC. She will be paying for (or gifted) some super swanky private clinic without a doubt . She did nothing but whinge about having to go to her dentist and then mucked them around. I get it if you have a phobia but the cynic in me thinks she was over egging it for the “come to see us, we’re amazing” type response. Her vanity knows no bounds.

@Pollyponsonby are you feeling better?? Hope you’re recovering okay xx

Reactions: 7
So she's been a single mum on benefits for a few years, gets a 'job' & now moans because she's not ENTITLED to treatment on the NHS? oh duck off.
Yep 👏🏽
I live abroad,no free treatment for anything here. duck off kayteeee whiney entitled witch

Reactions: 9
is she for real? Unless she is crippled with toothache or needs some emergency dental procedure like wisdom teeth out then surely she shouldn’t be going near a dentist? My kids routine checkup came in last week and we certainly aren’t going to be attending that... it can wait a few more weeks/months.. the more this pandemic goes on the more and more I see selfish inconsiderate people, friends,colleagues... i think once it’s over I will still stay within my own family bubble as people are dicks.

Reactions: 11
She will use the excuse she’s taking J to his dads that’s why she getting her tegs done why she’s down there!
see how she’s highlighting she’s got everything 😂 what are helpful group we are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When will her followers realise she’s an absolute leech. She’s horrendous on every level.

Reactions: 12
A lot of Private Drs/Dentists etc work for the NHS. Doesn’t mean in the slightest she’s gonna receive better care. Deluded.com!!!

Reactions: 9
Argh, she needs to adjust those straps! They should sit above the shoulders if he is forward facing.

Reactions: 2
She is legitimately bonkers. I lived in London for over 20 years and we have actually received much much better care up here in notts, from our gp, dentist and QMC. She will be paying for (or gifted) some super swanky private clinic without a doubt . She did nothing but whinge about having to go to her dentist and then mucked them around. I get it if you have a phobia but the cynic in me thinks she was over egging it for the “come to see us, we’re amazing” type response. Her vanity knows no bounds.

@Pollyponsonby are you feeling better?? Hope you’re recovering okay xx
Ahhh,thank you! Not much..Covid is so brutal! Recovery is slow. I could do with a new Louis Vuitton bag,Prada Shades,Valentino trainers,lip filler and veneers might set up a gofundme 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Shocking if she's vlogging an AD in London. Appalling breach of the covid rules, complete disregard for j's health, other people's health. All for an AD outside of her local area. Completely unnecessary, her greed is out of control.

I hope she gets reported.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Dental treatment is allowed during lockdown but you must either access your usual dentist or the closest suitable dentist. Travelling 150 miles for a dentist isn’t allowed (even if you tie it in with a trip to your child’s other parent). The argument that Nottingham dentists aren’t good enough and you *had* to go to London won’t be good enough either. If this is genuinely an advert then the dentist should be reported to their governing body for encouraging patients to break lockdown rules. Although I’m guessing that they haven’t been told the full story.

I think she’s messed up here. Even her most loyal followers must be questioning why it’s ok for her to travel across the country for dental work during a lockdown.

Reactions: 29
If this is another ad job, she will claim she is allowed to travel to london because she's "working". She has done a round trip in a day by the looks of it so I doubt his dad has had him whilst shes been down there, she will have dragged J along because if it's a #ad she knows she needs J on there or people wont engage because nobody gives a tit about her teeth. If she can drag J to london to do a ad, that shows how serious she is taking the pandemic and risks to her child. She preached about influencers going abroad, and here she is with her child, who she has said is high risk and shes taking him to london so she can get her teeth sorted. How come 1 week she can use J as a excuse for not working as a nurse because of him being high risk and the next she is taking him to London to do this ad? It looks like shes doing a ad too, J was wearing that ugly ill fitting grey tracksuit and she looks like shes matched her outfit with his. Why vlog it and wear matching outfits if you're just having a filling done that you're paying for? Obviously a ad. Why do these companies work with her? Wheres her new bed too 🤣 what happened to that being delivered before christmas? I hope they cancelled working with her

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If this is another ad job, she will claim she is allowed to travel to london because she's "working". She has done a round trip in a day by the looks of it so I doubt his dad has had him whilst shes been down there, she will have dragged J along because if it's a #ad she knows she needs J on there or people wont engage because nobody gives a tit about her teeth. If she can drag J to london to do a ad, that shows how serious she is taking the pandemic and risks to her child. She preached about influencers going abroad, and here she is with her child, who she has said is high risk and shes taking him to london so she can get her teeth sorted. How come 1 week she can use J as a excuse for not working as a nurse because of him being high risk and the next she is taking him to London to do this ad? It looks like shes doing a ad too, J was wearing that ugly ill fitting grey tracksuit and she looks like shes matched her outfit with his. Why vlog it and wear matching outfits if you're just having a filling done that you're paying for? Obviously a ad. Why do these companies work with her? Wheres her new bed too 🤣 what happened to that being delivered before christmas? I hope they cancelled working with her
Everything he wears is butt ugly, she’s got the worst taste. That tacky black jacket with hood 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.