Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baby girl bingo.. crying.. vomit.. picture outside home.. slagging nhs off.. slagging private doctor off.. advert.. wheelchair.. ladies and gents, tonight we’re aiming for a full house 🎉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She does not want it fixed because it will mean no Kiera’s. So there are TWO options. Not no options. Not only one option. TWO!! FFS woman if I had just one option to stop my child’s epilepsy I would snatch the doctors hand off.
And the lies about the appointment. It’s a letter or an email who ever has said yeah he’ll be here and just pop in to chat. No he won’t. It’s covid. They ain’t just floating around rooms like there’s no pandemic!!! And they have a schedule. She talks out of her arse. You get texts to say who your seeing. You get voicemails. You do not just turn up and see what happens. God I detest how naive she thinks everyone is and that her words are verbatim.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why does she think she knows better than the surgeon? I can just imagine how horrific babygirrrrrl Katie is in these appointments, they must be so sick and tired of her coming in and spouting her rubbish but refusing to listen to any reason. I just feel sorry for poor J.

Reactions: 11
What if when she gets to gosh they tell her the same thing as what the surgeon in Nottingham has just told her.

Reactions: 3
Eurgh I actually hate how she’s made the subtitles move as she’s talking. Means we actually have to listen to her voice drivel on. Usually I just pause the screen and read and skip

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What if when she gets to gosh they tell her the same thing as what the surgeon in Nottingham has just told her.
I think there will then be a further post asking for recommendations for international doctors. Maybe America, where you can basically pay a doctor to do anything.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think there will then be a further post asking for recommendations for international doctors. Maybe America, where you can basically pay a doctor to do anything.
I’m really surprised she hasn’t utilised this option already, pre-Covid.

Reactions: 3
Omg Babygirl...saying it again...in capitals...HIS TUBE/BUTTON LEAKS BECAUSE YOU KEEP THE FLIPPING EXTENSION ATTACHED!!!
FML

• Heart
Reactions: 23
duck sake- you know she reads here- you’ve just given her the next gofundme idea! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eurgh I actually hate how she’s made the subtitles move as she’s talking. Means we actually have to listen to her voice drivel on. Usually I just pause the screen and read and skip
Plus they're not the most accurate either so have to actually listen to them to see what the words should be 😭 (coveted = covid, pecs = peg, disappointment =the appointment etc) so arguably not the most inclusive subtitles either

Reactions: 4
Probably so her story rants cant be screenshot as evidence 🙄

Reactions: 10
Don't be giving her ideas about doctors in America 🤣🙃 #holiday

"responsibili-tees" "accountabiliti" tee"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's already tried to go abroad too see drs with the feeding school. The drs here wouldn't sign off on j going, and the drs there didn't want him to travel there. Didn't stop her wasting 5k on it all though.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Her latest grid post....

That’s not how nhs blood tests work. You can’t just email the secretary and say please add these to his next blood test. They’ve already said the results she’s so worried about are fine.

Reactions: 19
I personally don't think she ever paid for that feeding school.
This is the feeding school.
They offer a few different programmes.
They wouldn't allow the going over there, the picnic they do... She said got cancelled (it didn't. There were SEN mums there at that exact same one kaytee was going to. Kaytee actually travelled to London for it... Never went)
So she did the Net Coaching.
I don't know how because he has never been a stable weight and I can't imagine any of his professionals agreeing to this.
You can have a refund if they feel its not going anywhere.... And you can also cancel it yourself after 7 days.

I think she got a refund back. So that just over 5 grand she says she paid for it... I believe they refunded because it wasn't working or she realised this within the first 7 days (or could of been her thought process from start.... Make it look like I'm spending this fundraiser on my son) and cancelled herself. Kept it quiet.
A perfect cover up to blow 5 grand on herself.

Just my own thoughts. Never believed she has paid for that feeding school since I read up on it when she was starving him.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
She hasn't self isolated since his dad had covid. The ten days before the wheelchair arrived she showed herself out and about. If he had covid after the wheelchair came she shouldn't have been going to the hospital today. If she should be isolating now shes a selfish witch going to see doctors and nurses that work with children.
Why does she keep mentioning spending money on that private doctor? She said she used his fundraiser for it but is going on like it's her money shes spending. Its other peoples money.
This about the doctor being available to see her without an appointment and her GP has now called her too out the blue. Alarm bells would ring with any other parent who's been slagging their childs medical professionals off on social media, not kaytee. I would be concerned they had seen her stories this morning where she was writing excellent doctor like "excellent" and that's why people were seeing and calling her today. They have probably had enough of her tit and are flagging it up as FII. The private doctor hasn't even backed her up. Now shes requesting a new paed? Well done, flag yourself up as FII even more love. Does she not think these people speak to each other and log concerns. They will be watching her instagram from a legal perspective let alone a safeguarding one. The doctor at notts has probably told the nurses to let him know when shes there because he wants to speak to her himself. Does he have 50 vomits a day? No Does she mention vomiting when theres no threat of losing keiras? No. Does he vomit 50 times a day at school and on transport? No. Does he vomit in hospital 50 times a day? No because he thrives and puts weight on. Vomiting is a symptom of Barterrs Syndrome, it might be something they have to just deal with. Each condition has it's own issues, you cant take a autistic child to hospital and demand they do something to fix them if they're having 50 meltdowns a day, something'are just part of your childs condition. You cant exaggerate them in the hope theres a magical fix or you will get keiras forever if you play on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.