Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A midwife, not a nurse. But the same regulator. Suspension is quite a serious response from a Trust, it wouldn’t happen quickly or right away unless patients were in danger. If there was concern about her SM use she’d be disciplined and have written and or verbal warnings before it came to suspension. In my experience, I’ve known HCP get away with much worse without suspension. I know a midwife with an only fans account that the head midwife discovered and she hasn’t been suspended (investigated, yes, while she’s off sick)

Reactions: 8
That ‘Are you still a nurse post’ is so bad on so many levels,it’s badly written with many sentences not making sense,and she doesn’t actually address her employment situation.
My guess is she was suspended from her job and then used Covid as a blanket excuse for not being a working nurse.
I have just been in hospital with Covid and most wards are Covid,the nurses I met came from literally every department of the hospital,staff have been redeployed as so many outpatient and surgical wards are closed.I should imagine she would have been expected to work on a Covid ward despite her being a single parent Kiera!
Whilst I was in hospital I did think that Kayteee would not last a 12 hour shift,changing PPE every time you enter the ward,witnessing death on a daily basis and whilst still being a busy nurse. I doubt she will return,there will be a mysterious reason that the NHS treated her badly and discriminated her but she isn’ allowed to discuss it. I am going to guess she goes back to doing lip filler and botox!
Why the duck do so many of her followers call her an inspiration? She has worked for a few weeks of her life, given nothing back to the NHS who trained her....
I feel like calling her hospital trust and emailing them the dirt I have on thenursemum.
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮😊😊😊😊

Reactions: 15
She wants attention from this, she has done that post and used the hashtags nhsmillion and thankyounhs? If nhs million share her post she will get more followers and some of the attention she craves. Nhsmillion post inspirational posts from nurses not nurses who get reported, mislead their followers and dont pull their weight in a global pandemic, like someone else has said, that post is all over the place. She says she been reported, shes not employed in healthcare but her job is there and waiting for her. Shes not getting paid which she would if she was suspended. I think she failed her probationary period or something along those lines. When she says her job is still there and waiting she might mean nursing not that actual job she had at that hospital. Maybe she agreed to fail her probationary period instead of her getting in trouble for whatever it was that was reported

Reactions: 11
I’ve never watched her stories but have seen a few of her posts after she was shared by loads of accounts a year or 2 ago. There was something about her I could never warm to and I felt like everyone loved her, reassured to see that’s not the case! 😳

Reactions: 9
This is why you bleeping bint. Its YOUR goals. Not for your son. YOU.
The more I watch this story the more I think shes been smoking the herb to tonight. She post's about nursing, being reported and not being employed in healthcare but not making sense and using Jaxon as a excuse but forgetting shes mentioned being reported first, then shes talked about Maldives which has been mentioned on here, now shes reminiscing over holidays and sharing her and Nathan's first holiday together. Have some wine aswell kaytee, then keep updating your stories 🤣 Nathan is probably back on the scene and shes hinting for a Maldives trip

Reactions: 7
I’ve unfollowed! She’s full of bs! You have all opened my eyes to her, imagine putting your own goal ahead of something your child would enjoy.

Reactions: 16
I’ve unfollowed! She’s full of bs! You have all opened my eyes to her, imagine putting your own goal ahead of something your child would enjoy.
I've blocked her so I can't even be tempted to look. I will miss seeing little J thrive and grow but I cannot watch her anymore. He deserves better. I wish J well, he's a gorgeous little boy.

Reactions: 17
Probably questioning your choice hun because they donated to your sons gofundme to benefit your child, not help you achieve your goals of jetting off to the maldives. How long before there's a new fancy man on the scene to help her achieve that goal? 🙄

Reactions: 15
I honestly can't wrap my head around the comments from all of her fans/followers.

I've seen so many comments from people on her posts saying it doesn't matter what she spends the money on, she deserves to treat herself bla bla bla OF COURSE it matters what she spends the money on. People donated to her fundraisers under the impression it was being used for specific things for Jaxon, not to fund her £130 Benefit eyeshadow pallet or her holidays!

Shes forever pleading poverty and going on about how unfair the benefit system is for single moms but she seems to only have designer gear and nice things. How do her followers not see this?! I'm sure loads of people who donated to her fundraisers can't afford holidays themselves. Why can't people see how insane this is?

Shes unemployed and has carers for 60hrs a week, how does she "deserve" a holiday for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
How is it that she can’t cope a day at home without keiras but yet she will be ok to manage alone in the Maldives 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This is why you bleeping bint. Its YOUR goals. Not for your son. YOU.
ASTOUNDING. Words fail me. When you become a mother, everything is for your child/ren. You just want the best for them; you work hard for them, you want to see the wonder in their faces maybe even give them the childhood that you didn’t have.

Me, me, bleeping ME

Ps. I think you forgot the word “narcissistic”

Reactions: 13
This has all be planned in my opinion. She needed to register didnt she before it was too late. I think she purposely fucked it up for herself, because she wanted the registered nurse title but isn't cut out for working shifts now she has seen.she can make more by being a proffesional beggar. Perhaps she has been trying to blame being overwhelmed due to the pandemic and having Jaxons whos high risk for messing up and thinks she can use that excuse on the gram too, for sympathy.
She went for and accepted the job in July, she started in August. She says she took the job because covid was easing up, cases was low and although there was a 2nd wave predicted it felt like it had passed? Lockdown restrictions were easing in July but Nottingham was named in the top 10 for high cases, by august it had got worse, within weeks it was the number 1 for covid. She didnt start working because of it "easing" she started so she could get her pin and then find a excuse to stop working asap. People will feel sorry for her but she can keep the nurse title as shes registered. This has nothing to do with Jaxon being high risk. Since she stopped working as a nurse she has dragged him round tesco to do ads, without a mask or visor, she could do home deliveries or go when hes at school or nursery but no she takes him. She has taken him to london and stayed in posh hotels and visited the restaurants with him. She has breached support bubble rules, travelled with a fake childcare bubble and slept in the same hotel room together. She chooses to take him to the hospital pharmacy instead of collecting his meds when he is not with her. She has allowed keiras to continue coming when some families of high risk children have chosen not to use them during the pandemic despite the stress that has put them under. This has nothing to do with Jaxon being high risk

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Really respect all you ladies that have posted who are in the same profession, hands tied and trying to conduct yourself professionally.
However I am none of you so I can say what I want to say. Katee, babygirl or what ever you are called, you are a bleeping disgrace, it is so blatant you are making your son more ill than he is, just for attention and for the money, its time you gave it up before you lose that little boy of yours. How is it possible that hundreds of followers can see his improvements and rejoice at that but YOU his mother cant see it, you are a bleeping bleep. MUNCHAUSEN SYNDROME. Thats you, The End

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.