Thenursemum #4 Supposed to be a nurse, more bothered about her purse, forgets to be a mum, Kayteee, you ok Hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a nurse, do work for the nhs. Just thinking through the kind of things I could get in trouble for: having an undeclared second income / not asking for permission to have a second place of employment; bringing the nhs into disrepute; giving advice (advise) as a medic when I’m not qualified to or don’t know the clinical details.
Any of those on the right lines im thank you?
There's honestly a host of things, something like not taking a paitents observations and falsey reporting them can have her suspended pending investigation. What ever the reason why she's not working if it's NMC related her case hasn't been heard yet, as she's not listed for a hearing yet & it would show on her pin if her case had gone before them & she was suspende. That's to say its even NMC related at this stage 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I have followed Kaytee for a while now as I live in Nottingham too and she popped up on my you might want to follow. watching her I was getting madder and madder at the amount of times that she would over sleep and miss meds or miss feeds and then be so blasé about him ending up back in hospital. Then I saw her name mentioned in another thread so popped over here. What is she supposed to have done re work?

Reactions: 6
Few things have crossed my mind in my absence..
1. Does she have a split personality? The CONSTANT shifting of pretty in pink woe is me voice when she’s doing ads or crying for keiras to gangster Nottingham common voice WINDS me up no end.
2. Do the Keira’s agency know she has time to do up a house whilst appealing for her 60 hours / week care?
3. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I don’t think she works at the trust local to her. I can’t find her name on the email list, and she used to bang on about leaving at 530 and coming back at 9. Now I know a lot of nurses work extra hours, but EVERY shift as a supernumerary? Come off it. I reckon she went out of Nottingham as she always used to say she didn’t want an employer (guessing she meant trust, not knowing other hospitals are still NHS 🙄) who knew she complained about J’s treatment.
4. How is she attempting to get a mortgage when a) she has no job and b) she has no new ads coming in from Instagram, bored of seeing the pissing magazine one now.
5. I watched ‘the act’ the other day and oh my lord did it scream kayteeeeee at me!!

Reactions: 13
I’m confused what does the colleague mean by receipts are sent? How can a receipt prove she was still seeing her ex after she slated him? I’ve not read all the threads so fear I may have missed something?
Receipts are screenshots. So proof of things.

Reactions: 1
The amount of times she’s slagged off Js NHS care team too. She once wrote a WHOLE huge post on how terrible his physiotherapist is, it was really harsh basically saying she was tit and her job and uncaring about her needs because Js standing frame was too heavy so she couldn’t be arsed to put him init ect. I mean she really ripped into this poor person and I would stake my life on it that physio it was about read it and then she has the audacity to constantly miss his appointments. Don’t miss your nail being done though hey 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Sleeping tablets? For someone who needs to provide supposedly round the clock care for her son, who apparently is a mini Dracula who doesn't sleep? Who also vomits in the night silently..
Yet she's popping pills to make her sleep through it.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Sleeping tablets? For someone who needs to provide supposedly round the clock care for her son, who apparently is a mini Dracula who doesn't sleep? Who also vomits in the night silently..
Yet she's popping pills to make her sleep through it.
Just came here to discuss this too. If you’re child was at risk of choking in the night why on earth would you take a sleeping pill. What if she needed to take him to hospital in the night but couldn’t drive because she had a sleeping tablet? Abuse the ambulance service and treat them as a free taxi again I guess. She’s awful.

Reactions: 17
Just came here to discuss this too. If you’re child was at risk of choking in the night why on earth would you take a sleeping pill. What if she needed to take him to hospital in the night but couldn’t drive because she had a sleeping tablet? Abuse the ambulance service and treat them as a free taxi again I guess. She’s awful.
maybe she has keiras last night? but even if she did why would you want to take a sleeping tablet and possibly not even hear if anything happen that the keira may of needed help with!

Reactions: 4
Sooo she’s back to mucking around with his feeds again. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable omg 😩😩 this time it’s going to leave him 6 hours in a chair...WTF? just as he’s been doing so well mobility wise aswell. Can’t help but feel this is for her convenience only. Doubt very much she would be suggesting the change in feeds and 6 hours in a chair if he was at school 💔

I’m also baffled because didnt she say just yesterday the paediatrician was on the phone wanting info on his vomits to pass onto someone who was going to look into it? So why take things into your own hands and be changing the feeds all of a sudden? I don’t get the girl

*edited to attach screenshots

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Receipts are screenshots. So proof of things.
Aah okay thanks lovely. I really would love to know the real low down with work. I can’t imagine any trust wanting her to work for them.

Sooo she’s back to mucking around with his feeds again. Just makes me feel so uncomfortable omg 😩😩 this time it’s going to leave him 6 hours in a chair...WTF? just as he’s been doing so well mobility wise aswell. Can’t help but feel this is for her convenience only. Doubt very much she would be suggesting the change in feeds and 6 hours in a chair if he was at school 💔

I’m also baffled because didnt she say just yesterday the paediatrician was on the phone wanting info on his vomits to pass onto someone who was going to look into it? So why take things into your own hands and be changing the feeds all of a sudden? I don’t get the girl

*edited to attach screenshots
She could be completely full of tit and the paed has recommended her changing the feeds. Obviously nowhere near the same but my son as a baby had awful reflux and we used to feed him two ounce each hour to try help up his weight. Maybe they’re trying a similar approach but it’s a mega duck up if you ask me (personal ‘not professional’ opinion). She’s took his meds away and is now messing with feeds. They seems to be changing everything too quick but assessing outcomes x

I’m hormonal AF but I’ve got a friend who’s first IFV egg retrieval has failed and this c*** doesn’t even deserve her son! She’s a danger to him! X

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
IF J was vomiting as much as she makes out he is surely he wouldn’t have put so much weight on recently 🤔

Reactions: 6
With everyone gunning for her on here the ex colleagues and other SEND parents that see through her bullshit she is brazen to post about the sleeping pills. Jesus 😂 when she bangs on about how she has to be alert for her son with complex needs that could kill him surely she knows people would report her for that too?

Reactions: 8
Go you Katie. Supporting your fellow SEN community. Totally advocating. Sticking two fingers up at the ableist’s.......
Sorry I actually mean disgusting behaviour as always. What will the autistic/Aspergers/spectrum followers make of this new and utterly vile suggestion that a child who lines up objects is a future serial killer?. And again making no attempt to actually praise him for his skills.
She has no manners, empathy, understanding or even sympathy for any of her so called community.

This is as bad as the time FOD suggested being in bed with his daughter was like being in bed with someone with adhd yet she will be sent ‘LOL’ DM’s and oh how funny you are Miss Jones. Thank goodness your here on insta to brighten up our days 🤯

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Sleeping tablets 🤭🤭

if she had Kiera’s she would have shut her door wouldn’t she?

I wouldn’t take sleeping tablets if it was just me and my daughter alone at night, and she isn’t at any risk of vomiting and choking on it. 🤨

Reactions: 7
Sleeping tablets 🤭🤭

if she had Kiera’s she would have shut her door wouldn’t she?

I wouldn’t take sleeping tablets if it was just me and my daughter alone at night, and she isn’t at any risk of vomiting and choking on it. 🤨
Doubt it didn’t she once say she was walking around naked and forgot she had carers or some
tit

Reactions: 1
I am absolutely disgusted at the story of her showing J lining his toys up and saying he will be a future serial killer because of the behaviour he's showing lining things up. What a ableist horrible twit of a person. Does she know nothing about disabilities!?!? The very community and people she "represents". Vile.
She should apologise for that comment straight away.

Reactions: 18
Lining things up like that is a totally normal way for any child to play. Look up 'positioning' schema.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am absolutely disgusted at the story of her showing J lining his toys up and saying he will be a future serial killer because of the behaviour he's showing lining things up. What a ableist horrible twit of a person. Does she know nothing about disabilities!?!? The very community and people she "represents". Vile.
She should apologise for that comment straight away.
She has never apologised for anything. She’s such a pain.
Oh and the feeding thing? Why does she have to sit him in a chair to feed him. They could be out walks in his pushchair. He could be playing with toys on the floor. The pump and feed stand is portable. Absolutely no need for the chair for 6 hours. She could feed him slowly overnight! Just stick to the dietician plan babes.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.