Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because her intentions are so transparent. She doesn’t realise that if she was a bit more honest and open she wouldn’t seem so abrasive.

The BoPo community doesn’t want her because she lies about her size. She’s a “size 16” but everything’s oh I got an 18 so size up. She’s not body positive if she’s lying about her size.

The Beauty community doesn’t want her because she washes her hair once a fortnight and continuously looks like a grubby mess.

The Weightloss community doesn’t want her cause she’s spent all that money on a kitchen renovation then barely used it.

The fashion community doesn’t want her because she wears jumpers for about 12 days in a row that look like they could literally walk off her body.

The travel community doesn’t want her because her family moan the whole time and look so bored and tired. Not aspirational in the slightest.

The mental health community doesn’t want her because she’s clearly a bloody narcissist who doesn’t have its best interests at heart.

The mummy brigade don’t want her because she’s barely ever with her kids and always seems to be lying about “working so hard” talking into her phone for hours while Trev picks up the slack.

She wants the fame and glory but isn’t prepared to do the graft required to get it. She’s becoming insufferable and trying to now get into some money blogger space is just her clutching at yet more straws that will once again slide out of her greasy hands.

When will she realise people can see through all of this stuff which is why she’s never carved a career out of social media despite all the desperate behaviour. She’s an arsehole and I really hope this money stuff has opened a lot of people’s eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
So let me get this correct... she’s done a grid post talking about budgeting and her precious little envelopes (swipe up guys so I can make 6p pet sale) and how they need to reign in the spending because Trev’s a SAHD and she’s self-employed and wants to take a year off work. They need to knuckle down and stop spending.

Obviously the amnesia has kicked in or she’s high on the fumes from her unwashed hair because today she’s on stories talking about how next year all five of them will be going on two ultra long haul holidays. The first of which is Bali with a stopover in Dubai with £1500 flights alone.

She’s got a cheek talking about money being so tight she needs to place her food shop budget in a plastic wallet and how her followers in critical levels of debt should do the same and follow these steps and work hard to get out of it, then two days later talk about spending thousands of pounds on holidays.

She’s yet another social media wannabe like Fopperholic with delusions of grandeur who wants all the trappings of a glittering social media career without putting any thought, effort or consistency into content. She might as well email holiday companies with a picture of her on her knees begging for a freebie, she is trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Aussie girl

Jess- I don't want any questions, my anxiety is peaking, people don't respect my boundaries, mental health, anxiety again , DONT ASK WHEN IM DUE, privacy, boundaries etc etc

Also Jess- here's my scan, here's my stomach, I'm off to the midwife, I have to ask about "issues" (but don't ask me what those issues are), I have two children but I want to talk about infant loss and inspire people, where do you get maternity clothes, I have new maternity jeans, we're moving my daughters room, I'm sick, I'm tired, I never sleep, send me your messages about pregnancy etc etc

PICK A LANE JESS, FFS !

• Heart
Reactions: 24

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
New thread suggestion:

She’s not Fat or Funny, in fact she’s a flop. We called out her bullshit now she’s off in a strop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
The whole mental health things bugs my fucking tits. As someone who works fucking hard on their mental health I find it so insulting that these people go as though they’re being forced into influencing.

My old job destroyed my mental health so I found a new one.

When I’m in a suicidal bout I know alcohol tips me over the edge to do stupid things so I rarely drink.

When I become overtired the psychosis can creep in so I make sure I get plenty of sleep.

Mental health is not a get out of jail free card, it’s something to be prioritised, worked at and guess what? Just like your physical health it is YOUR responsibility.

Moaning about influencing is a fucking disgrace, if it’s that toxic and draining please just fuck off and do something else. But you can hardly expect her to see mental health as her responsibility when she can’t even look after her own person hygiene and she looks like she survives off takeaways.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Opalfruit8

VIP Member
AT three months along the baby is lemon sized and mostly behind the bone

She’s literally cradling her dinner

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I’ve got over 15 years of experience in the finance industry, a number of advice related qualifications and a successful business and I would never even dream of setting something like this up.

Anything money related can quickly fall into the advice bracket with certain wordings and with no qualifications, no regulatory status and a target demographic that would be classified as vulnerable by the Financial Conduct Authority she has some fucking cheek.

Any Financial Adviser or Broker worth their salt wouldn’t touch this with a barge pole, especially when then they would have no control over content.

How much of a selfish, gold-digging scumbag do you need to be to prey on people in debt and charge them for the privilege? Places like Stepchange exist to stop moral-void cunts like Jess taking advantage of people, and the work they do is incredible. I sincerely hope no one falls for this. She is the scum of the earth.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
As if she tagged Audi hoping for a Q7.o_O

There’s more chance of Santa gifting his sleigh than
Audi looking at her greasy unwashed hair and manky carpets and thinking SHE SCREAMS LUXURY BRAND... GIFT HER OUR TOP SPEC MODEL. Delusional, greedy bastard that she is!
I saw that. She’s got more cheek than gums that one, and that’s saying summit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
You do realise women are able to earn a good wage right?
😂 of course. But Mexico, New York, Las Vegas, Santorini & Puerto Rico and a reconfigure brand new kitchen and days out and weekends away? And someone that has so much free time to attend promo days (ASDA etc.) and 2 kids and another on the way? That’s a lot on a single wage. Regardless of gender.

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Jessica’s travel trips

1. Save money by getting your in laws to pay for everything
2. Spend most of your time getting your flab out on the beach and being the most narcissistic you can be - your followers will love it
3. Spend a good two weeks before said holiday on the beg so that you get free stuff
4. Tell everyone how busy you are about being busy so it makes you seem more popular than you are
5. Make sure you update your husbands fake Instagram page so it looks like he loves you and he’s on board

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
Before I start my rant I need to say I occasionally shop at Iceland, there’s nothing wrong with it. But I need to say this...

She is SO Iceland. She likes to think she’s M&S, maybe even Asda but she’s not. She’s an Iceland ready meal. The really cheap ones. She’s the local corner shop that sells own brand shit, where the boxes aren’t sealed shut properly and you’re never sure if what they label as chicken is actually chicken.

Yet despite being very Iceland, she has no idea how to promote it or advertise it in an appealing or relatable manner because it’s not piercing the lid a view times and shoving it in the microwave.

It would be inappropriate to do it in her baggy knickers and bra (no doubt she’ll read here and do that next time), which is the only way she knows how to do stuff. She can’t make this about being a big girl or about being a victim. She could always pose with the packet/pan/plate on her hallway with the never hoovered carpet, I suppose. Keep the content consistent. She might even do that next time or if we’re really unlucky she’ll do a show about it and sell tickets at £30 a pop for the privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
As if she tagged Audi hoping for a Q7.o_O

There’s more chance of Santa gifting his sleigh than
Audi looking at her greasy unwashed hair and manky carpets and thinking SHE SCREAMS LUXURY BRAND... GIFT HER OUR TOP SPEC MODEL. Delusional, greedy bastard that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18