Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is she on about now? Only Jess could spin this and make it about her poor friend who passed away of cancer. I don’t know what that has to do with the fact people called her out for wanting to offer people in debt advice for a fee?

It’s like asking a gambling addict to place a cash bet and they’ll then receive the help and tips they need. How can she or see that??It’s low!

As for telling people they shouldn’t hate watch her because they’ll become a bitter person, I’d rather be bitter than so desperate for cash that I’m trying to get vulnerable women in debt to hand over their cash to me!!
She is the lowest of the low!

Reactions: 2

So bleeping defensive. Actually,if you carry on trying to scam people to fund your maternity leave and your next holiday to Bali I don’t see why anyone should stop commenting to provide some alternative to your scam.

bleeping lowest of the low. Keep digging Jess, this is going to come back to bite you on your size 16 arse.

Reactions: 9
And this is her problem. Trying to be an expert of everything without even having a basic clue. Then when pulled up on something she has (even though she's so transparent and is such a real person who can take criticism) proceeds to write 25 woe is me essays sprinkled with mental health pleas and then brings her poor friend who passed away (and is not here to say whether or not she wanted her story plastered all over Jessica's page until the end of time) to punctuate each rant. If you chose to be on social media and share your life you must expect that not everyone will agree with you. It seems Jess is running a dictatorship so arse kissing comments only!

She really needs an Instagram break. Some time away to reflect and look at herself. Her and Trev's priorities her shocking all over the place and their behaviour is just so erratic. They act like a couple of immature and spoilt teenagers.
One of the posters made some great points yesterday alluding to this. When Jess said pls educate me and don't make assumptions the poster replied that given how much she shares online it's easy to make assumptions about her motivations. And the same poster said it wasn't the job of followers to educate her when she was the one launching a paid for service to vulnerable people. These were v valid points. He's still played the poor me I'm so pregnant and vulnerable card and deleted the comments.

The level of lies is insane. She changes the narrative daily. One minute she got herself out pig 5k debt, then 20k, then she did it on her own, next she says she bought expensive books and paid for financial advice, the course will cos a fiver, then it's up to a tenner to cover admin costs, no now it's for envelopes and templates. Make your mind up you money grabbing greedy mare. And her grammar! Don't even get me started on that. And she is paid to review cvs!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
A savings challenge!

That's changed from yesterday, it was a about debt advice then... Lucky we have the screen shots!

A quick way to kick start your savings challenge would be to save yourself a fiver and look at the people who are giving this advice for free.

My advice would be:
1) Check all Direct debits and phone companies to see if they can lower them.
2) Use cash, you spend less when it's real money.
3) Write down all your spending, again you spend less when you do this but can also see where it goes.
4) Get off Instagram, don't buy the tit they flog.. Including a course!
5) Have a look at all the great free forums on money saving expert.

*please don't start sending me fivers for my 'course'.. Its just general advice!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Awwww she’s just gone and blocked my account. I feel so special now Jess. You came on here read our posts, realised you are failing and then your poorly put up a defensive post, full of spelling and grammar mistakes as the queen of recruitment...
At least you believe your delusional “why” in life. Just because people disagree with your shocking behaviour doesn’t mean they aren’t trying, it means they are not stupid enough to agree with your nonsense.
Your ranting is a clear sign it’s time to step away from Instagram and get back to reality. The fact that you’re 2.5 kids in with a husband who needs to get off his lazy ass and it’s time to do an actual hard days work. Whoever your employer is,I hope they are watching, to see exactly how little work you do and how you’re taking the piss with them. I see a mental health post coming soon, so you can get a bit of sympathy out of people.

Reactions: 4
A savings challenge LOL

Yeah do youSelf a favour guys and save your money by not spending money on entering her savings challenge 😂😭😬😩

She is absolutely delusional!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Blocked 🙄

This woman is not right in the head. Changing the whole thing to "a savings goal" asking vulnerable people to PAY to SAVE... you couldn't make it up honestly.

She is absolutely delusional why the duck is this allowed to happen she is an awful awful woman. I am this close to unfollowing I swear to god she makes my blood boil

Reactions: 1
Her latest post claiming to be all Holy and doing God’s work.’only god can Judge me here’ does anyone have the heart to tell her god isn’t on Instagram???

I also don’t think god was too keen on taking from the poor to fund your maternity fund.

The one thing she’s right on in her latest post is that she’s falling at some things. The biggest mistake she made was getting her fella to give up work and trying to rely on Instagram for a full time living to support the whole family. It was a bad decision as it’s lead to this desperate frenzy and need to make money at any expense possible.

Rule 101 of being a freelancer in a relationship, always make sure one of you has a source of income that isn’t completely unreliable (like Instagram is)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don't charge people already in debt a fiver then you absolute bleep. Excuse my french but Oh my god this woman gets right up my nostrils!

Reactions: 6
Is it any surprise her “only god can judge me” post with the quote from Gary Vee further illustrates how far down the mlm psycho babble cultish hole she has dropped?!

One thing mlms and insta blaggers have in common is the cult like behaviour of anyone that buys into their spiel, the weird faux spirituality and life affirming quotes which are in contrast to what they are actually promoting. You are trying to flog crap to people who don’t need it/can’t afford it and dressing it up as a higher calling.

You fucked up because you got greedy, this has nothing to do with living your truth or following your path. You tried to take advantage of vulnerable people and rightly got called out for it. Stop. Just stop.

Oh woe is me! People called me out on crappy behaviour so I must be the victim
Sorry Jess you put yourself out there and try and make money off of your followers with unsolicited and uneducated information you have to face the backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️
and is you can’t, kindly duck OFF

Reactions: 7
Oh woe is me! People called me out on crappy behaviour so I must be the victim
Sorry Jess you put yourself out there and try and make money off of your followers with unsolicited and uneducated information you have to face the backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️
and is you can’t, kindly duck OFF
Indeed. Asked about whether she was qualified to give out info... got blocked! She's a first class Prick.

She's blocked anyone that liked any of the posts calling her out, as well as those who actually did. She really seems open to learning doesn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jess, as you read here, why do you keep saying that everyone has the right to an opinion and you’re open to learning blah blah blah but you keep deleting all the comments that are an opposing opinion to yours around this debt/money saving tit?? A couple of people commented last night asking where you stand with the FCA but you failed to answer the question EACH time and then just deleted the comments. Use your platform to address this properly and defend yourself if you’ve done your research like you claim to have!

Reactions: 3