Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you're going to promote a brand at least make what you're doing look appetising. I would not consider shopping there based on an anaemic possibly pasta salad and some ropey veggie Kebabs. Bet her neighbours were thrilled to be receiving those.

Reactions: 3
She can bang on about the nutritional value all she wants... it's very clear nutritional value is no concern of Jess's.

Reactions: 7
Before I start my rant I need to say I occasionally shop at Iceland, there’s nothing wrong with it. But I need to say this...

She is SO Iceland. She likes to think she’s M&S, maybe even Asda but she’s not. She’s an Iceland ready meal. The really cheap ones. She’s the local corner shop that sells own brand tit, where the boxes aren’t sealed shut properly and you’re never sure if what they label as chicken is actually chicken.

Yet despite being very Iceland, she has no idea how to promote it or advertise it in an appealing or relatable manner because it’s not piercing the lid a view times and shoving it in the microwave.

It would be inappropriate to do it in her baggy knickers and bra (no doubt she’ll read here and do that next time), which is the only way she knows how to do stuff. She can’t make this about being a big girl or about being a victim. She could always pose with the packet/pan/plate on her hallway with the never hoovered carpet, I suppose. Keep the content consistent. She might even do that next time or if we’re really unlucky she’ll do a show about it and sell tickets at £30 a pop for the privilege.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck tags #dopeblackdads what an absolute prick!
I saw this hashtag and wanted to die! I'm a mixed race woman and if my dad ever referred to himself as that I'd be having words. Infact if I ever #dopeblackmums my kids would be mortified and hopefully would take my phone away from me 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I saw this hashtag and wanted to die! I'm a mixed race woman and if my dad ever referred to himself as that I'd be having words. Infact if I ever #dopeblackmums my kids would be mortified and hopefully would take my phone away from me 🤢🤢🤢
I could never imagine typing that hashtag about my partner! she’s really pushing him hard, maybe he wants to quit his job too and ‘influence’ they will be selling tickets for a double act next year 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could never imagine typing that hashtag about my partner! she’s really pushing him hard, maybe he wants to quit his job too and ‘influence’ they will be selling tickets for a double act next year 😂😂
The way they talk when they're together annoys the tit out of me too! She is disgusting and he thinks hes something special

Reactions: 6
So cringy isn't it! It's 100% got to ALL be her! She's probably just sold it to him with the whole 'Trev think of all the free tit we'd get' He'll soon change his mind when he realises that it involves having to actually spend more time with Jess and her narcissistic and insufferable ways 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MAybe there would be less racism in the world if black people didn’t categorise themselves (talking as a mixed race person myself I add). There would be hell if a white person hashtagged #dopewhitedads

I've got nothing against the hashtag personally. The people I have seen using just tend to be a bit more interesting and little less hen pecked than old dadliketrev. Who seems to be reluctantly posting pictures of their wives (always the most unflattering ones mind) and incorrectly posting gifted trips.

Reactions: 2
The buggy beg - under £50 - clearly wants a freebie. Really thinks she’s so special. Don’t even get me started on trying to get Trev on the same band wagon... it’s so cringe.

Reactions: 5
I used to really like her a lot but she gets on my nerves so much recently. I always find that people who label themselves as ‘funny’ and always go on about how funny they are, actually aren’t funny at all. She is one of those people. I feel like she doesn’t actually know what she wants to do, her page is all over the place & it seems to me like she just does a bit of everything hoping to make as much money as she can along the way....the recent Iceland ads are an example of this 🙄
If she didn’t try and put her fingers in all the pies and grab every single offer that came her way then maybe she wouldn’t be so stressed all the time!! I don’t feel sorry for her when she posts about how much she has to do, she’s about to go on her 3rd holiday so life can’t be all that bad hun.
Another thing that I’ve noticed is that she only seems to take her kids out when it’s #gifted or #discounted, I’m sure she’s earning enough from all her #ads to be able to afford to take them out using her own money.
I actually like Trev, he seems quite normal and he’s quite funny. I would never follow him though, especially now he’s jumped on her bandwagon.

Reactions: 9
I used to really like her a lot but she gets on my nerves so much recently. I always find that people who label themselves as ‘funny’ and always go on about how funny they are, actually aren’t funny at all. She is one of those people. I feel like she doesn’t actually know what she wants to do, her page is all over the place & it seems to me like she just does a bit of everything hoping to make as much money as she can along the way....the recent Iceland ads are an example of this 🙄
If she didn’t try and put her fingers in all the pies and grab every single offer that came her way then maybe she wouldn’t be so stressed all the time!! I don’t feel sorry for her when she posts about how much she has to do, she’s about to go on her 3rd holiday so life can’t be all that bad hun.
Another thing that I’ve noticed is that she only seems to take her kids out when it’s #gifted or #discounted, I’m sure she’s earning enough from all her #ads to be able to afford to take them out using her own money.
I actually like Trev, he seems quite normal and he’s quite funny. I would never follow him though, especially now he’s jumped on her bandwagon.
I wanna know who (if anyone) told this shovel of tit she's funny?! I've had funnier bouts of flu!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And now she's clearly behind Trev's paragraphs on insta. What next? One for the kids? Cat?

Reactions: 2
Jess & Trev with their almost identical bios! 🙄
Its so embarrasing , everyone can see its her running his page now. Funny how it was mentioned on here that there was no pics of her on his page and boom there she is. Get a life Jess ffs 🙈 And as for that god awful hashtag manliketrev i am embarrased for you even typing something like that. If you are as busy as you claim put your phone down and stop creating instas for family members in the hope you can squeeze some more money out of your cringeworthy ads .