Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SugarQueen

I’m a size 6 in jeans but I have to buy a 12 so I can fasten them properly, and a 6 on top too but again I need a 12 so they fit me in properly. Come on Jess we can all claim to be sizes smaller than we really are with excuses as to why we need to buy bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
Argh, ‘we’ve booked it because Sophia changed our lives’ LOL so did both my kids but I ain’t taking them to New York for a weekend to thank them

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Bugaboo and I candy don’t need the advertisement off anyone let along a greasy haired skank. Who’s buggy will be covered in wotsits and chocolate finger marks within a week. Why on earth would they ‘gift’ her one. Honestly she’s such a tramp

Reactions: 16

Fanaff

VIP Member
When did she become so entitled? “I chose not to share dates” oh please, I guarantee you share the dates with all the companies you intend to collaborate with. She’s such a prick, she thinks she has fans and is entitled to privacy. Don’t share your life, family, every bloody detail for cash when it suits you then try and hide stuff that no one really cares about to generate interest!

Reactions: 16
The one that said they wanted to end their life & the advice she gave was get help 🙄
A) I don’t think she should’ve posted that on her stories
B) it’s a really sick way of boosting her engagement
C) she’s not qualified to dish out any sort of life advice!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Serious_Susan

VIP Member
She’s also going to be going back to work 2 weeks after her baby is born. Don’t be too jealous.

Champagne lifestyle, lemonade budget.

• Haha

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
She is SO full of shit.
No fucker cares about your due date you moose. We can all work it out for ourselves. You’re being an attention seeking piss flap as usual.

Yes, log off. Wash your hair. Your pits and fanny. Gives us all a break for a “hot minute”.

• Haha

Spilttea

VIP Member
Her budgeting doesn’t add up. Her current lifestyle and future plans don’t make financial sense unless they’ve come into money, she is earning more money than she lets on or if their new lifestyle is entirely funded by ads.

Find it really distasteful that she talks about budgeting and putting money in envelopes old school style like she living a frugal existence and talking about fecking Bali the next. It’s like she has complete dissonance from what she thinks she is portraying and how she comes across.

Shakar18

Ehhh...you take one look at her and just know it smells like a tuna baguette and a packet of pickled onion monster munch down there...poor trev.

• Haha
  • Sick

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
See, my problem with these pricks all stems from their parenting. If she wants to lie about filling her fat face with shit and pretending she’s healthy and size 16 then crack right on. But fucking stop being a shite parent.

But how often does she just lie in her bed while her kids are left to entertain themselves on the floor? How many events does she swan off to at what must be a great expense with travel costs and meals etc but yet can’t seem to take her kids anywhere on a day out unless it’s gifted? Unless it’s a picture of her newly refurbished kitchen her house looks like a hell hole. She’ll happily swan off to Mexico and Vegas but relies on her in-laws to pay for her kids to go to the canaries. She’s a horrendously selfish parent and person in general. She’s harps on about her two young friends who’ve lost their lives to cancer and how distraught she is and how she must now make it her life mission to get in magazines and tv adverts about checking your breasts, but she’s missing out on a fucking massive point... THOSE TWO WOMEN LEFT BEHIND KIDS AND FAMILIES. Those two women would probably forego every social event again to spend time watching their babies grow. She’s capitalised on their deaths for more exposure for herself and made it all about how she feels and sacrificing all the stuff that’s truly important in the process.

SO OBVIOUSLY THE LOGICAL CHOICE WAS TO GET PREGNANT AGAIN. She can’t even parent the two she’s already got.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Today she has posted a picture directly lifted from another Instagram account to talk about decorating... its obvious she knows no amount of paint is gonna transform her house into the same.
“I’ve got a £100 budget to decorate my two kids bedrooms, but am happy to blow thousands on holidays to Mexico and Vegas for me and Trevor because I’m a selfish prick”

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Fanaff

VIP Member
“I want to help you get out of debt, I will charge you £10 for my non expert advice” you really couldn’t make this shit up! Con artist

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14