Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG! No I didn’t know this! How’d do you know that?
They’re completely open about it. There’s a couple of YouTube videos he’s done recently where he tells everything. I like them because despite the money, they are extremely humble and down to earth - not like Jess at all, they wouldn’t dream of asking people for a tenner to help them with their debt. Disgusting.

2000 people x £5... well. That’s how she wants to fund it.

What a crock. Money saving expert has it all for free!!!

Reactions: 5
She is wrong. The way she’s taking advantage of vulnerable people in debt with her bullshit advice and lies is infuriating.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad I’ve unfollowed her! Wow. Charging people to get out of debt?? Money that will go straight in her pocket 😠 what an awful woman!!!

Reactions: 4
I’ve got over 15 years of experience in the finance industry, a number of advice related qualifications and a successful business and I would never even dream of setting something like this up.

Anything money related can quickly fall into the advice bracket with certain wordings and with no qualifications, no regulatory status and a target demographic that would be classified as vulnerable by the Financial Conduct Authority she has some bleeping cheek.

Any Financial Adviser or Broker worth their salt wouldn’t touch this with a barge pole, especially when then they would have no control over content.

How much of a selfish, gold-digging scumbag do you need to be to prey on people in debt and charge them for the privilege? Places like Stepchange exist to stop moral-void cunts like Jess taking advantage of people, and the work they do is incredible. I sincerely hope no one falls for this. She is the scum of the earth.

Reactions: 21
At best she’ll get about 15/20 people signing up to it. There’s no way 2000 people will sign up for it.

Her post hasn’t even got 200 likes let alone 2000. She really is a desperate cow. Why doesn’t your man go and get a job and support your family too rather than you having to come up with these cunning embarrassing ways to make money off people!

It’s just shocking I’m actually embarrassed for her.

I’ve got over 15 years of experience in the finance industry, a number of advice related qualifications and a successful business and I would never even dream of setting something like this up.

Anything money related can quickly fall into the advice bracket with certain wordings and with no qualifications, no regulatory status and a target demographic that would be classified as vulnerable by the Financial Conduct Authority she has some bleeping cheek.

Any Financial Adviser or Broker worth their salt wouldn’t touch this with a barge pole, especially when then they would have no control over content.

How much of a selfish, gold-digging scumbag do you need to be to prey on people in debt and charge them for the privilege? Places like Stepchange exist to stop moral-void cunts like Jess taking advantage of people, and the work they do is incredible. I sincerely hope no one falls for this. She is the scum of the earth.
Scum. That’s a very appropriate word for her.

Reactions: 11
2000 people x £5... well. That’s how she wants to fund it.

What a crock. Money saving expert has it all for free!!!
wow

also don’t know if my family is just tight but £5000 on a package holiday basically to spain for 4 people?! NO THANK YOU

Reactions: 5
wow

also don’t know if my family is just tight but £5000 on a package holiday basically to spain for 4 people?! NO THANK YOU
It’s bullshit.

She chats so much tit.

Her desperation to not have to work a proper job and have her husband not have to work, knows no bounds.

She’s desperate to become a travel blogging family and make money from doing nothing but travelling.

Reactions: 4
I’ve reported her post - this is absolutely vile. Maybe if we all do the same something might be done to stop this. So many vulnerable people commenting saying they want in, when they can get all the advice for free elsewhere!

Reactions: 7
There are a couple of comments slating her. The rest are desperate people looking for a miracle and thinking paying Jess £10 will solve their troubles. I didn’t think she could get much lower after the debt/Bali boast but guess I was wrong!

It just absolutely beggars belief that she would do this. And I’m willing to bet those comments will be gone soon.

Reactions: 1
I’ve just unfollowed her. She’s gone too far. I’m furious that she is trying to fool people in this way. It’s disgusting. She preys on the vulnerable, always does and I’ve had enough of her tit now

There are a couple of comments slating her. The rest are desperate people looking for a miracle and thinking paying Jess £10 will solve their troubles. I didn’t think she could get much lower after the debt/Bali boast but guess I was wrong!
Finally more people commenting about how terrible it all is! I'm absolutely horrified at the depths she has stooped to.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed! I'm a snooper and dont usually comment on anything but this latest post really does not sit right with me! It's so concerning that people will fall for this, does she seriously not realise she is preying on vulnerable people for her own gain!!

Trained people give this advice for freeee!!!!

The NY thing and this is me officially done with Jess.

Reactions: 7
Is there anything she won’t do to line her pockets without working hard?!
Just the other week she was exploiting someone in a clear mental health crisis for “entertaining content” and now she’s preying on another vulnerable group!
HOW ABOUT YOU AND THW HUBBY GET JOBS AND WORK FOR MONEY INSTEAD OF CONNING VULNERABLE PEOPLE OUT OF THEIRS

I’m actually raging 🤬🤬

Reactions: 10
Please, if anyone reading here is struggling financially, look on Martin Lewis and if things are really bad contact StepChange (an actual debt charity) who helped me SO much 5 years ago when I felt I had nowhere to turn. I’ve always liked Jess but I remember how vulnerable I was when my financial issues were bad, and I’d have done ANYTHING for help. So back then I’d have probably signed up to her stupid scheme. What she has suggested today is vile. It would be hard for her to sink lower. Who do I report this to?

Reactions: 9