Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The budget post with affiliate links after holidaying in Vegas, Gran Canaria, Mexico and New York over the last six months. What a liberty!
This 👏🏻👏🏻

She knows she’s taking the mick out of her followers, especially when she feels she needs to ‘caveat’ every post 🙄🙄 we see through you Jess

Reactions: 4
Her transparency is so contrived. She ends of again looking like the charlatan she is. Jess is just doing too much. She's a Mummy blogger, a travel blogger, body positivity motivational speaker, a finance blogger, a you tuber, seafood and Caribbean food expert, HR extraordinaire and apparently a comedian/motivational speaker. Literally a jack of all trades, master of none.

She jumps on any opportunity as if it were food. She claims to be discerning about who she works with but we know that to be a load of BS. Take a break (away from insta) and

Reactions: 11
Why is she called the fat funny one when she isn’t remotely funny? Whoever is paying for these tickets are morons, I’d rather wipe my arse with the money than go see that bint

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to travel, to experience difficult cultures 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can only assume (and hope!!) she means different!

for fucks sake she has actually had the audacity to say she would reject a cv because it hasn’t been proof read and then she does this in the second bloody line of her “expert travel blog” 🙄

Reactions: 10
Her skin is looking nice?! 😬😂
Awkward... no, it isn’t! 😂

She needs to travel, to experience difficult cultures 🤦🏻‍♀️ I can only assume (and hope!!) she means different!

for fucks sake she has actually had the audacity to say she would reject a cv because it hasn’t been proof read and then she does this in the second bloody line of her “expert travel blog” 🙄
She’s such an idiot! 🙄 Maybe she should follow her own advice.

Reactions: 2
So let me get this correct... she’s done a grid post talking about budgeting and her precious little envelopes (swipe up guys so I can make 6p pet sale) and how they need to reign in the spending because Trev’s a SAHD and she’s self-employed and wants to take a year off work. They need to knuckle down and stop spending.

Obviously the amnesia has kicked in or she’s high on the fumes from her unwashed hair because today she’s on stories talking about how next year all five of them will be going on two ultra long haul holidays. The first of which is Bali with a stopover in Dubai with £1500 flights alone.

She’s got a cheek talking about money being so tight she needs to place her food shop budget in a plastic wallet and how her followers in critical levels of debt should do the same and follow these steps and work hard to get out of it, then two days later talk about spending thousands of pounds on holidays.

She’s yet another social media wannabe like Fopperholic with delusions of grandeur who wants all the trappings of a glittering social media career without putting any thought, effort or consistency into content. She might as well email holiday companies with a picture of her on her knees begging for a freebie, she is trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So let me get this correct... she’s done a grid post talking about budgeting and her precious little envelopes (swipe up guys so I can make 6p pet sale) and how they need to reign in the spending because Trev’s a SAHD and she’s self-employed and wants to take a year off work. They need to knuckle down and stop spending.

Obviously the amnesia has kicked in or she’s high on the fumes from her unwashed hair because today she’s on stories talking about how next year all five of them will be going on two ultra long haul holidays. The first of which is Bali with a stopover in Dubai with £1500 flights alone.

She’s got a cheek talking about money being so tight she needs to place her food shop budget in a plastic wallet and how her followers in critical levels of debt should do the same and follow these steps and work hard to get out of it, then two days later talk about spending thousands of pounds on holidays.

She’s yet another social media wannabe like Fopperholic with delusions of grandeur who wants all the trappings of a glittering social media career without putting any thought, effort or consistency into content. She might as well email holiday companies with a picture of her on her knees begging for a freebie, she is trash.
Well said 👏🏼

Reactions: 2
Wow, does she actually remember she has kids?! Because taking a 3 month old on a long haul flight is a great idea isn’t it? I’m all for showing kids the world but a new born, under 2 and 8 year old really couldn’t give a tit about Bali, just like they didn’t about New York. Selfish parents who are dragging their kids along on holidays THEY want.

Reactions: 13
This is all part of her plan to remarket herself as a travel blogger. She's spending cash she doesn't have to travel so she can tag companies and hotels in the hope that soon she'll start getting sponsored. It's the usual Insta mlm method. They do it with clothes, restaurants, supermarkets...tag tag tag until you get noticed and then sit back when asda and Tesco start sending you freebies. It won't happen with holidays though.

Reactions: 5

Completely agree!! This is exactly what put me off her in the first place, at one point she was relatable when on maternity with Bella because she was aware of not having a lot on that pay and I think majority of normal families could relate. NOW is a different story!!

Reactions: 5
She has to be one of the worse ones out there on the beg. Targeting women in debt to ‘follow her lead’ and then they’ll magically be debt free and be able to afford 4 holidays a year, If they stuff their shopping money in a pretty envelope ... is she absolutely crazy? Does she think the masses will buy into her tit.

People see through her tit which is why her engagement is down lately, you can’t pretend to be broke while also promoting any brand that’ll work with you for cash whilst also travelling the world with your stay at home husband and children.

if she’s gunna anyone anything it’s how to avoid being a complete twit and hypocrite

Reactions: 7
She has to be one of the worse ones out there on the beg. Targeting women in debt to ‘follow her lead’ and then they’ll magically be debt free and be able to afford 4 holidays a year, If they stuff their shopping money in a pretty envelope ... is she absolutely crazy? Does she think the masses will buy into her tit.

People see through her tit which is why her engagement is down lately, you can’t pretend to be broke while also promoting any brand that’ll work with you for cash whilst also travelling the world with your stay at home husband and children.

if she’s gunna anyone anything it’s how to avoid being a complete twit and hypocrite
You can’t pretend to be broke and go to New York either!
This women is just awful, how all these gullible people fall for her bullshit I’ll never know.

Reactions: 9
What I don’t understand is why Trevor is now a SAHD if she’s planing on taking a year off with the new baby? Why are both of them going to be at home? Who is going to bring the money in? She’s going to have to do a good few Ads every month to keep all that money coming in to provide for the whole family. While looking after a newborn! It seems so crazy that he won’t go back to work while she stays home with the new baby.

They have a complete cheek trying to get as many followers and engagement so they can live off their followers for a year and go travelling the world. They live in bloody dream world!

Trev needs to get off his arse and support them when the new baby comes or they need to find a new source of income.

Don’t try and teach people to budget their money when you have no intention of working for a year and just living off Instagram ads. Such a bleeping cheek!!!! Instagram ads might be easy money if you can get it but it’s hardly a steady income, they must be shitting themselves not knowing how much money they’ll have coming in but just hoping for the best and pretending they have it all sussed.

Lazy vile people

Reactions: 6