Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so clueless. Who is she? What is her point? Who is she targeting? She needs to get a hold of her "brand" and content.

Reactions: 1
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because her intentions are so transparent. She doesn’t realise that if she was a bit more honest and open she wouldn’t seem so abrasive.

The BoPo community doesn’t want her because she lies about her size. She’s a “size 16” but everything’s oh I got an 18 so size up. She’s not body positive if she’s lying about her size.

The Beauty community doesn’t want her because she washes her hair once a fortnight and continuously looks like a grubby mess.

The Weightloss community doesn’t want her cause she’s spent all that money on a kitchen renovation then barely used it.

The fashion community doesn’t want her because she wears jumpers for about 12 days in a row that look like they could literally walk off her body.

The travel community doesn’t want her because her family moan the whole time and look so bored and tired. Not aspirational in the slightest.

The mental health community doesn’t want her because she’s clearly a bloody narcissist who doesn’t have its best interests at heart.

The mummy brigade don’t want her because she’s barely ever with her kids and always seems to be lying about “working so hard” talking into her phone for hours while Trev picks up the slack.

She wants the fame and glory but isn’t prepared to do the graft required to get it. She’s becoming insufferable and trying to now get into some money blogger space is just her clutching at yet more straws that will once again slide out of her greasy hands.

When will she realise people can see through all of this stuff which is why she’s never carved a career out of social media despite all the desperate behaviour. She’s an hole and I really hope this money stuff has opened a lot of people’s eyes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She doesn’t fit in anywhere because her intentions are so transparent. She doesn’t realise that if she was a bit more honest and open she wouldn’t seem so abrasive.

The BoPo community doesn’t want her because she lies about her size. She’s a “size 16” but everything’s oh I got an 18 so size up. She’s not body positive if she’s lying about her size.

The Beauty community doesn’t want her because she washes her hair once a fortnight and continuously looks like a grubby mess.

The Weightloss community doesn’t want her cause she’s spent all that money on a kitchen renovation then barely used it.

The fashion community doesn’t want her because she wears jumpers for about 12 days in a row that look like they could literally walk off her body.

The travel community doesn’t want her because her family moan the whole time and look so bored and tired. Not aspirational in the slightest.

The mental health community doesn’t want her because she’s clearly a bloody narcissist who doesn’t have its best interests at heart.

The mummy brigade don’t want her because she’s barely ever with her kids and always seems to be lying about “working so hard” talking into her phone for hours while Trev picks up the slack.

She wants the fame and glory but isn’t prepared to do the graft required to get it. She’s becoming insufferable and trying to now get into some money blogger space is just her clutching at yet more straws that will once again slide out of her greasy hands.

When will she realise people can see through all of this stuff which is why she’s never carved a career out of social media despite all the desperate behaviour. She’s an hole and I really hope this money stuff has opened a lot of people’s eyes.
If I could give you a standing ovation I would!!!

Reactions: 10

Here here 🙌🏼 Could not agree more

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion- Jess is needy and very very greedy, she's not funny, she just wants your money!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Monzo isn’t exactly ground breaking.. had mine nearly 3 years now! Revolut card is better for travelling as you can hold out for rates that are favourable to you but put the money on as sterling first.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Reactions: 1
Monzo isn’t exactly ground breaking.. had mine nearly 3 years now! Revolut card is better for travelling as you can hold out for rates that are favourable to you but put the money on as sterling first.
She’s literally set that up today as well. Those ‘you’ve set a ...’ notifications are when you’re just starting out 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s literally set that up today as well. Those ‘you’ve set a ...’ notifications are when you’re just starting out 🤣
She will have seen you get credit for referring someone so will add her link once she’s got it set up. I found out about Monzo by googling, I know revolutionary! I’m writing a blog post as we speak *swipe uppppppp* 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Came here to talk about the Monzo card. Literally just signed up to and now posting like she's an expert. Giving people shite advice on another stupid blog post. What next? The discovery of Starling next? Maybe she'll discover Plum or Chip next....can pimp out her referral codes and not (def not) use the money towards a holiday.

• Haha
she’s just come on to say she’s deleted the app (insta) 😂😂 ffs! Attention seeking at its best. Makes a change from trying to make her husband an “influencer” by sharing him in EVERY story

• Haha
New thread suggestion:

She’s not Fat or Funny, in fact she’s a flop. We called out her bullshit now she’s off in a strop.

• Haha
Reactions: 22