Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gonefishing29

This bitch is NOT being real?????

Pay me a tenner for some shit money saving template I’ve made on excel. Help her save for her gap year to bail. Help her and her husband both stay off work.

So, if your in debt and struggling to make ends meet use £10 of your cash to give to her to fund her and her lazy husbands lifestyle. Is she really serious?

Fire in her belly? More like desperation to not work and make money off people who follow her.

Silly awful money grabbing woman.

She’s a disgusting human.

I bet about 5 people sign up. No1 should EVER have to pay for debt advice. She is a nasty piece of work.

Reactions: 14

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
This pissed me off aswell. I did like her and follow her but giving people grief because they asked about your due date? If you didn’t want questions don’t post your business. I’ve unfollowed as her posts about it were so rude. No need.
Asking when someone is due is just a normal reaction isn’t it? I was pregnant last year and it was literally the first thing someone would ask when they saw my bump/knew I was pregnant. It’s to show an interest in this exciting thing in your life. She needs to get over herself, no one actually cares when her due date is...they’re just being polite

Reactions: 13

Spilttea

VIP Member
The biggest problem I have with her and these holidays she is constantly using as content for her insta is the message it puts across.

If you scrimp and save and work really hard you too could go on 5/6/7 holidays a year with the kids/remodel your kitchen/have constant days out at theme parks and events. Let’s not forget the camping and festival trips.

It’s such pile of shite and reminds me of ye mumsnet threads of old where women would come on and say they fed their family of 5 on one chicken per week because they used every part of the chicken.
Or the ones who bought in bulk because you “actually save money if you shop smarter” completely ignoring the fact that most folks lived pay cheque to pay cheque.

I hate how none of these weird attention whoring types actually admit that a great deal of luck, undisclosed freebies and help from family ( in jess’ case trev’s family) play a part in the lifestyle she and others like her showcase.

No, it isn’t just cheap flights and booking 5 years in advance Jess, and no, most 7 year olds don’t dream about visiting NYC as a lifetime wish, none of the ones I know at least. Just admit it’s about you and your aspirations to be the next mod/fod.

• Heart

urghmummybloggers

VIP Member
Hope Trev’s parents aren’t looking to retire anytime soon since they’ll be paying for her to stay at home with this baby for the next year.

I’m cringing so hard at the “I’m not telling anyone the date” but saying she got knocked up in Mexico - so March you’ll be due then love. Such a beg.

Who cradles their belly fat when you are 3 months gone - behave Jessica

Mylifeinsquares

For someone who is so particular about other people’s spelling, because you know she is a recruiter and would dismiss a cv for poor spelling, hers is absolutely appalling! What the fuck is a rare facing car seat 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also knows everything about fucking everything, except for when she is on the beg and then she needs everyone’s recommendations so she can then tag the places she wants gifted stuff from without it looking like a beg! She can’t even enjoy a holiday without an ad in there somewhere 🙄 can you see how wet it is?! That means it’s so hydrating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 does it yeah?
she really boils my piss in case you Couldn’t tell 😂

Basicbasic

VIP Member
“I want to help you get out of debt, I will charge you £10 for my non expert advice” you really couldn’t make this shit up! Con artist
The absolute cheek! In her stories it started off as being a fiver for the 'debt' advice and now it's 'only a tenner'. Ffs. Stop preying on vulnerable peeps so you can find your travels next year. In her head you can see her doing the maths.... if I charge then a tenner and 100 people sign up thats £1000 !!! Woah better do a post asap and say I'm charging for the website (which already exists), financial advisors (who are free if you ring any of the free debt advice helplines!) And admin costs. She is really really vile. This is a low even for her. Why are people so blind? Also Jess if you're reading this then stop making money off people in debt. If you really cared you'd direct them to ask the free debt services out there already you fucking greedy selfish cow.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
A savings challenge!

That's changed from yesterday, it was a about debt advice then... Lucky we have the screen shots!

A quick way to kick start your savings challenge would be to save yourself a fiver and look at the people who are giving this advice for free.

My advice would be:
1) Check all Direct debits and phone companies to see if they can lower them.
2) Use cash, you spend less when it's real money.
3) Write down all your spending, again you spend less when you do this but can also see where it goes.
4) Get off Instagram, don't buy the shit they flog.. Including a course!
5) Have a look at all the great free forums on money saving expert.

*please don't start sending me fivers for my 'course'.. Its just general advice!

• Haha
  • Heart

Fanaff

VIP Member
Ok so this due date shit is pissing me off. In the scan pic reveal, Sophia has her hair braided which she had done at the event they went to on Sunday. Meaning her 12 week scan was on Monday or Tuesday. Meaning at most she’s 13 weeks pregnant, making her due the very end of March/start of April. Meaning she didn’t get pregnant in Mexico like she claims as that was mid June. Trying to throw people off the scent and failing miserably.
And yes, I am aware how sad I am! But I have an April baby so I knew she couldn’t have got pregnant in June as there is no way she would have kept it quiet for 5/6 weeks after her first scan.

• Haha

Fanaff

VIP Member
Wow, does she actually remember she has kids?! Because taking a 3 month old on a long haul flight is a great idea isn’t it? I’m all for showing kids the world but a new born, under 2 and 8 year old really couldn’t give a shit about Bali, just like they didn’t about New York. Selfish parents who are dragging their kids along on holidays THEY want.

Yerrbutnoobut

Why is she called the fat funny one when she isn’t remotely funny? Whoever is paying for these tickets are morons, I’d rather wipe my arse with the money than go see that bint

• Haha
I find her so patronising. I think she talks on her stories like she’s better than everyone else and it comes across really arrogant. Last night when she was talking about witnessing that accident and her and trev told everyone what to do and then dishing out first aid advice on her stories like she’s an expert!? Alright mother Theresa.....
She is so self absorbed, I honestly can’t believe she does these shows so she can sit and preach at people who have actually paid to go!? Madness.

she’s all about the freebies. Baby no3 will be head to toe in free stuff. And don’t forget, all of us mere mortals can win the same stuff as her! Woopdedoo

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Educate me.

Ehhh... you’re prattling on about being taught what to do by trained professionals in a mental health charity? Did they say share someone else’s lowest point to 50k strangers??? Cause if not you’ve already been educated you dumb bitch, so stop the pity party, apologise like an actual fucking adult and fuck off with your desperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Yerrbutnoobut

Also the fact she keeps banging on about ‘educate me to do better’ how about you use what brain cells you have and act like a decent human being!

Reactions: 12