Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's on the beg for a 7 seater car. Good luck love! She's got more chance of getting the pushchair.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone who is so particular about other people’s spelling, because you know she is a recruiter and would dismiss a cv for poor spelling, hers is absolutely appalling! What the duck is a rare facing car seat 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also knows everything about bleeping everything, except for when she is on the beg and then she needs everyone’s recommendations so she can then tag the places she wants gifted stuff from without it looking like a beg! She can’t even enjoy a holiday without an ad in there somewhere 🙄 can you see how wet it is?! That means it’s so hydrating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 does it yeah?
she really boils my piss in case you Couldn’t tell 😂

Reactions: 13
For someone who is so particular about other people’s spelling, because you know she is a recruiter and would dismiss a cv for poor spelling, hers is absolutely appalling! What the duck is a rare facing car seat 🤷🏻‍♀️
She also knows everything about bleeping everything, except for when she is on the beg and then she needs everyone’s recommendations so she can then tag the places she wants gifted stuff from without it looking like a beg! She can’t even enjoy a holiday without an ad in there somewhere 🙄 can you see how wet it is?! That means it’s so hydrating 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 does it yeah?
she really boils my piss in case you Couldn’t tell 😂
I really wonder how she gets through life when she has no grasp on the your/you’re thing. She gets it wrong every single time. Surely when she sends work emails (which she does morning, noon and night you know as she constantly goes bleeping on about it) it looks terrible and unprofessional?

Reactions: 7
She doesn't work from home, she's in Insta the whole time and storying. Don't know how she gets away with it. Her poor kids look wrecked.

I lovvvvve new York, but it's no place for an 8 year old and most definitely not a 1 year old 😬
Considering they've had 2 holidays this year just the 2 of them they could have at least bought the kids to Disney so it was something for them.

My 8 year old knows about new York as I've been a few times pre babies, but I'd never drag her up to 30,000 steps a day around there. A lot of money for a holiday that neither of them will appreciate.

I am literally gobsmacked that on an action packed DREAM holiday for her daughter she found the time to do a bloody ad! At first I thought it might be prerecorded but... nope!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As if she tagged Audi hoping for a Q7.o_O

There’s more chance of Santa gifting his sleigh than
Audi looking at her greasy unwashed hair and manky carpets and thinking SHE SCREAMS LUXURY BRAND... GIFT HER OUR TOP SPEC MODEL. Delusional, greedy bastard that she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As if she tagged Audi hoping for a Q7.o_O

There’s more chance of Santa gifting his sleigh than
Audi looking at her greasy unwashed hair and manky carpets and thinking SHE SCREAMS LUXURY BRAND... GIFT HER OUR TOP SPEC MODEL. Delusional, greedy bastard that she is!
I saw that. She’s got more cheek than gums that one, and that’s saying summit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Poor kids are not even aloud to stay at home and rest today. She made trev take them out so she can ‘ work’

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Poor kids are not even aloud to stay at home and rest today. She made trev take them out so she can ‘ work’
Of course they're not allowed to rest, or go to school. They've got to get out of the house so she can story, oops work - I meant so she can work. What a selfish cow! Now Trev has left work that's all he seems to be doing , getting the kids away from her. Poor kids must be knackered but ok for gummy bear to sit at home in her pjs and story.

Reactions: 6
She spent a few days in New York (most of the time on her phone moaning) and is now an travel expert! 😂

Last edited: