Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has really thrown her toys out of her pram hasn’t she!!
So kind of her to reinstall instagram to let us know she had deleted it though! 🤣

Reactions: 10
Let's see how long she lasts. She's just stewing because she's been called out a few times and noone is allowed to say anything negative. The kids and Trev might actually get to see her for a few hours now.

Reactions: 5
Can only hope she’s utilising this time to work out what direction she’s going in, how she keeps causing these scandals that get such backlash (e.g the say it with your chest thing the other week when someone reached out about contemplating suicide, this recent money/debt course tit) & spending some proper time with her kids.

Reactions: 6
I honestly feel like Instagram has become an addiction. She’s become crazed trying to stay relevant/popular and make £££. Anyone else would just be working their 9-5, enjoying their kids growing up. But both her and all the other mums can’t do that. They will literally broadcast anything and everything to thousands of strangers for the money, I can’t wait for this to all come crashing down.

And no. It’s not jealously. I’m not a troll. I just genuinely worry about the future generations of kids damaged by these parents on a desperate quest for insta fame.

Reactions: 10
She'll be back sooner rather than later. There'll be posts about not letting people get to her or bring her down,mental health, being bigger and stronger than this, not letting others stop her.. blah blah blah. Just in time to repost every bleeping mention she gets on someone elses story and it will undoubtedly coincide with an #ad or self promotion of some sort.

Reactions: 9
I agree. It’s absolutely an addiction. Hence why she has to delete the app. I’m sure part of her knows deep down that is isn’t good for her mental health, the time she’s missing with her kids and I suspect it really isn’t good for her marriage either. However the competition is high and the potential to earn money is higher. Or just rob money from your followers in her instance! So I suspect even though it’s not good for her at all she’ll carry on until the cows come home 🏠😬

Reactions: 6
Thread suggestion
‘#2 Don’t mess with the Jess, cos the Jess don’t mess. Chats tit all day, she’s here for the pay.

Reactions: 1
Please start a new thread!

She'll be back any minute now.... she's got that bleeping tour to flog. Plenty of vulnerable women out there to fleece. After all, someone's gotta pay for Bali.

Agreed, she’ll be back soon blaming every one other than herself.
Yep, blaming her mental health deterioration on the “trolls” but giving zero bleeping consideration to the mental health implications of being in debt and how incorrect advice could be detrimental to a persons wellbeing. She’s a bleeping hole. Do as I say and not as I do!