Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you stalk #DadLikeTrev’s page and see the selfie of them all on the aeroplane you’ll see Jess’ tummy is definitely bigger than a size 16! 🙄
I saw this and thought exactly the same thing! I just think she shouldn’t even bother mentioning the size of the clothes if she’s going to lie or make excuses but she chooses to mention it, literally makes no sense!

Reactions: 3
I saw this and thought exactly the same thing! I just think she shouldn’t even bother mentioning the size of the clothes if she’s going to lie or make excuses but she chooses to mention it, literally makes no sense!
I have no idea who the F cares/asks what size she wears so why even bring it up?
Makes her look like a mug every time she has to make an explanation as to why she doesn’t buy it in ‘her’ size 16
Here’s a thought... maybe it’s because you aren’t a 16 🤔

Reactions: 5
I’m a size 6 in jeans but I have to buy a 12 so I can fasten them properly, and a 6 on top too but again I need a 12 so they fit me in properly. Come on Jess we can all claim to be sizes smaller than we really are with excuses as to why we need to buy bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If anyone's punching above their weight, it's his missus. Trev is a hottie.

Notice just the one 'like' on that comment. Needless to say, it wasn't Trev :LOL:

1566845125604.png

• Sick
Reactions: 9
When she super grinned last night and scared herself with her gums and quickly shut her mouth again 🤣 now you know how we feel Jess!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jess has the same size chest as me (she mentioned it in a post) and I can say with some confidence that we don't comfortably fit into size 16 swimwear (tops) I'd look a right sight.

I'm 5'3 and I'd say she's the same size as me...and I'm a comfortable 18, at the high ends of the 14st bracket. Confidence is wonderful, but the bottom line is that ultimately we're overweight and our health will suffer for it. I'm not proud of my body. Am glad to have shifted 3.5st so far. I do have to admit that I feel like this body positivity movement is just a few bigger folks taking the easy way out. No one is truly happy being overweight/obese. Annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is the skirt so high?! Is it because even a size 20 (sized up babes as that’s what I do) didn’t fit so they had to put it on the smallest bit of her?! She is not a good advert for those clothes, at all. The chavvy earrings too, noo Jess. Just noooo

Reactions: 6
Oh my god...what’s with the fake posh voice she’s put on in that IGTV primark clip ahahahahahahahahahaha YAH OKAY DARLING JOLLY GOOD.

Reactions: 4
I mean, i'm a 12 normally and often have to buy a 14/16 in Primarni. She's at least a 20.

Most cringe outfit, advert, person EVER. Made my arm hairs stand on end with that posho voice.

And the toungue sticking out midway through. 🤮🤢🤮🤢

Reactions: 2
That outfit looked awful. The skirt is hideous.

No way is she a size 16 not with a 38 double g chest like she has claimed on her swim wear story.

She is short but easily a size 20 with that bust and back size alone.

I wish instead of jumping on the plus sized band wagon retailers put some thought into their clothing. I don’t want to wear a mini skirt in a fake Burberry looking print.

It’s not about hiding your curves it’s about wearing things that you look and feel good in. I don’t know one plus sized woman in real life who dresses the way some of these so called body positivity influencers dress.

Most including Jess look bleeping hideous in pretty much all the clothes they shoe horn themselves into.

Reactions: 6