Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how it went from a fiver to a tenner, back to a fiver when she actually done anything costings of how much things would cost!. Ever the professional our Jess!

Reactions: 7
Jess and candice braithwaite are so similar in their stories at times! Jess is too try hard. She literally doesnt know who she is so is imitating whoever's popular at the time.

Reactions: 6
Jess and candice braithwaite are so similar in their stories at times! Jess is too try hard. She literally doesnt know who she is so is imitating whoever's popular at the time.
They are both very similar and can be very defensive (CB is a lot more defensive and aggressive than Jess) but both of them really try their best to pull the wool over everyone’s eyes. That’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
I have been an avid lurker on here, but Jess's latest money making scheme has made me join so i could post!
I truly can't believe her greed, and this latest scheme has been set up purely on that, greed! She's believing her own hype, making following believe she's there to help when her help is being driven by wanting more money!
She has been called out, she needs to own it, realise she's massively made a error of poor judgment and like others have said, step back from Instagram for her own sanity! She won't of course, she needs to ads to make even more money...tragic!

Reactions: 12
For someone who is so pro looking after your own mental health and being present and in the moment and any other kinda Tacky saying she might want to quote. She spends a hell of a lot of time on Instagram and on here reading about herself.

The debt challenge aka give me your money to help boost my own savings plan has backfired. Just like a lot of her other plans in the past.

Since I’ve been following her she’s been on just about every single bandwagon that’s begun. If she’s not a vegan, she’s a body positive queen, if she’s not Martin Lewis from money Saving expert then she’s the queen of tacky stationery that you can buy from her online shop. The list is endless!

Looking, searching and hopelessly trying to find something that makes her Rich quick, so she can sit back and do nothing while hubby looks after the kids and she just posts the odd ad to keep them afloat!

So boring and predictable

Reactions: 8
Yep, she should share her plan with follows- get out of debt by charging your followers for a tacky course. There, done.

She is desperate and it shows. She can’t be a mummy blogger because she doesn’t spend enough time with her kids, plus most mummy bloggers making bank are organised, presentable and show a lot of their family. Family bloggers won’t work because Trev takes the piss. Travel blogging is a fail because she doesn’t make it look aspirational. Her house is a mess and food s rank, and her personal presentation is iffy, so not lifestyle or food blogging. And her size 16 crap is a fail at fashion blogging and body positive blogging. Fails across the board.

The Debt free community is full of people who are organised, professional and motivated to save. They themselves are typically paying down debts and mortgages, share so much free info and are never selling crap, on s because they are all motivating their followers to save. She couldn’t compete with that in a million years.

She is very optimistic about her pregnancy and thinks she’s an expert at child birth to be loading herself up right now. It’s interesting we hear hardly anything about it, and I wonder why. She really cracked it when people piled in to ask her due date, and it’s been crickets since then.

• Heart
She doesn’t seem to mention this pregnancy much at all does she? I think she’s too obsessed with trying to make this self employed/ travelling family/ stay at home husband life work. Her eyes are on the prize and that prize is cash. Mainly other people’s cash.

Reactions: 3
Well at least amongst all this devious behaviour she’s managed to change out of that jumper she’s had on all week!!!! Scruffy cow

• Haha
I’m not blocked even though I liked the comments.. I can still see them all too?
her latest stories.. what a dick. She’s clearly spent an entire day on her phone.

There’s only 10 comments on her ‘I have a dream’ post lol. That’s whT I call it anyway. The failure one. How can she only have 10 comments 😳👀

There’s only 10 comments on her ‘I have a dream’ post lol. That’s whT I call it anyway. The failure one. How can she only have 10 comments 😳👀
I guess it goes to show that she pissed off a lot of people, more than have moaned about it on here or pulled her up about it.

Her engagement is pretty low in a lot of her recent posts. People are becoming a lot more savvy to the false crap these ‘influencers ‘ are sprouting!

Reactions: 1
Oh wow. The comments 😯 I’m amazed how she thinks this is a ‘bespoke’ service , where she’s gonna get advice from the real, trained people, but all costs still go to her. The woman is unbelievable and this is what is wrong with all influencers! We are all allowed to have an opinion, but as soon as someone challenges their belief, you’re branded a troll or blocked, or the mental health card comes out! She needs a break away from insta. It’s too much. I’m appalled 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
I love that she obviously realised the tit had hit the fan and played the “I’m vulnerable because I’m pregnant” card.

No, actually the FCA does not consider pregnancy a vulnerability for the purpose of discussing finances so you can duck right off with that.

Let’s be real though, how’s she going to have a heart about taking money from people she doesn’t know who are struggling with debt when she continues to capitalise on her friends passing and uses it for engagement?

She’s gone from running a debt management course where she will use a “Financial Coach“ to a budgeting hints and tips with stationery. A Financial Coach is much like a Life Coach in that anyone can profess to be one without any formal qualifications. Very different to Financial Advisers but to the untrained eye you’d look at that and think it was all above board, right? Another deception.

Reactions: 9
It’ll be interesting to see if she actually goes through with the money making scam now!

It sounds like a lot of stress for not much in return and we all know she ain’t about that life. Hence why she’s dropped so many other bandwagons she was on!

Step 1 of her debt solution... pay £13 for “budgeting” envelopes. duck off.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Poundland/cheap-but-do-the-job envelopes aren’t gram worthy dontcha know
*insert Jess boomerang eye roll

She doesn’t have a bleeping clue.

Exactly! Anyone reading this with struggling with debt please know you can use normal envelopes and save yourself £13! Use that £13 to pay off some off your debts. Please don’t pay The Obese Unfunny One anything. She doesn’t have your best interests at heart despite what she may claim.

LOL she was also trying to use an Affiliate link to the £13 ‘money saving’ envelopes! You just couldn’t make it up could you!!

She also forgot to run her fat funny giveaway 😂😂😂 just goes to show how she really can’t stick to anything she has plans and how manic she is atm! Unbelievable!

• Wow
Reactions: 11