Thefatfunnyone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ehhh...you take one look at her and just know it smells like a tuna baguette and a packet of pickled onion monster munch down there...poor trev.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
After seeing a photo of her further up I have realised she looks like Roz from Monsters Inc.
🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah so now all this shite with making Trev an instagram makes sense. 🙈 Another kid she cant afford on the way.

Reactions: 5
Oh god. Imagine the pregnancy related ads. The begging for a pram, cot or whatever.

...she’ll be begging to jump on the Stacey Solomon/Mrs Hinch meet ups ASAP!

Reactions: 3
I came on to say just that. SWFeebs is due in Feb time and is around 19/20 weeks.
Jess said they'd be a family of five by Easter and that scan is a 12 weeks scan, putting her due date somewhere towards the end of March/start of April, give or take.

She is, at most, 12/13 weeks pregnant. If that is her bump already she'll be massive. But don't worry guys, her size 16s will still fit her up to the moment that wain falls out her.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And she also mentioned the tequila in Mexico which was mid June. So yeah, just over 12 weeks pregnant and due in March.

Cradling that belly like I do after a pizza.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you go and look at her bikini / half naked pics from the same hol shw has no bump in them. I am a larger lady myself and Theres no polite way to say it but thats not bump shes cradling shes just sticking out the belly thats already there x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Even tho she posted pics on the same holiday in the same dress and just looked large ( sorry size 16) and then magically it’s a bump she’s cradling 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ Just literally sticking her gut out.

The amount of crap she eats too. Going to be such a nutritional pregnancy 🙄🙄🙄

She’ll be the first to moan that the medical professionals who question the impact her weight will have on the pregnancy are just fat shaming too.

Hope Trev’s parents aren’t looking to retire anytime soon since they’ll be paying for her to stay at home with this baby for the next year.

I’m cringing so hard at the “I’m not telling anyone the date” but saying she got knocked up in Mexico - so March you’ll be due then love. Such a beg.

Who cradles their belly fat when you are 3 months gone - behave Jessica

Reactions: 13
When did she become so entitled? “I chose not to share dates” oh please, I guarantee you share the dates with all the companies you intend to collaborate with. She’s such a prick, she thinks she has fans and is entitled to privacy. Don’t share your life, family, every bloody detail for cash when it suits you then try and hide stuff that no one really cares about to generate interest!

Reactions: 16
AT three months along the baby is lemon sized and mostly behind the bone

She’s literally cradling her dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 21