The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A little late because I was traveling for work today, but I wrote a very involved (sarcasm) recap in the last few threads. I thought I’d repost it for all of the new people:

Recap:

The BoJos claim to be a travel channel but don’t research or know basic facts about places they visit (like when they open or close).

The BoJos claim to be parents, but do anything they can to not spend time with their $on unless they can video exploit him.

End of Recap.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Who in the world adds a new clip to the timeline that starts with them licking their chops? You're supposed to "cut on the move", but she cuts on the Lip smack.

View attachment 1678546
Even her tongue is fat and bloated. How is that possible?

My thoughts exactly.

Also I have seen quite a few women who aren't "10's" to me make millions in the adult industry. That's the beauty of the human body there is bound to be someone or multiple someones who find her as a 10.
I think the word here is "attainable ". These OF's are probably the cheeto orange fingers, unshowered that know they could never score a 10. Now, "attainable " is more likely possibility and a turn on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ew what's up with his ear (I keep trying to make it through this live show 😆).
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 9.18.28 PM.png

Reactions: 6
Imagine what he would look like if he actually smoked a joint. His eyes wouldn't be able to open at all.

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 9.21.12 PM.png

The tongue. It's almost as big as Henry VIII's codpiece. Maybe bigger.
Bet she snores up a heck of a storm with that tongue blocking her airway and her laziness with blowing her nose. Wouldn't be surprised if she already has or develops sleep apnea at some point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ginn in the live: "I don't listen to reels with the sound on."
I mean, I don't watch every reel with the sound on, but that kind of defeats the purpose of bothering to watch most reels.

Ginn on not liking Taylor Swift: "I don't know, I guess I'm not like going through the same stuff she's going through, so I just didn't relate, I guess?"
But... you relate to a 20-something British guy singing about... "watermelon sugar". Okaaaaay. You don't have to relate to a musician to like their music Ginn, but you wouldn't understand as a narcissist. I don't listen to T Swift either, but she could just say, "I don't listen to Taylor" and be done with it instead of continuing to make herself look even more stupid and snotty just to appease her brain-dead stans.

"glamour" shots 🥴🤢
Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 9.44.43 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Even her tongue is fat and bloated. How is that possible?
If she could find a plastic container large enough to take one of her massive, reeking dumps then I'm sure Gillian McKeith could tell her all the various organs that are currently failing due to her diet.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Honestly, the fact we're nearing #100 is...kinda pathetic. It just shows how much there is to critique the Trackers on, we move so damn fast! I'd say the closest rival we've got is the BLAB thread but the amount of tit the Slackers throw our way, we'll be at #200 before the year's out.

The problem isn’t that we are all beating a dead horse, the real problem is they read here and keep on posting more and more content for us to analyze and rip them apart. The hilarity of it is that they then try to “prove” us wrong but just end up being wrong themselves. They are the definition of dumb.

Reactions: 18
Jenn really shouldn't be allowed to participate on these livestreams. Her useless babble goes along with her being a useless and lazy human being, mother, wife etc. Timmy needs to wrangle back his channel if he wants to continue doing this as his job. And they are bringing another child into this world - WOW! I know it's stated quite a bit on this thread but they would have been better off childless. They went to Legoland, right next door is Peppa Pig, they know their son likes the dinosaur ride there, they are pass holders - oh, we ran out of time. UGH!!!! it's the blueberry story all over again.

Reactions: 20
I only scanned through this new video, but did they have MULTIPLE meals at Legoland?? She’s also wearing the daisy dukes again 🤮
View attachment 1678319View attachment 1678321View attachment 1678322View attachment 1678325View attachment 1678326View attachment 1678324
I generally despise bashing someone's appearance, but since Ginn is a trash human anyways, she looks like such tit. She's aged horribly and the weight is continuing to be packed on. That upper arm flab is about to roll over her elbows, and the stans can't say that's bAbY wEiGhT

Reactions: 10
Jenn really shouldn't be allowed to participate on these livestreams. Her useless babble goes along with her being a useless and lazy human being, mother, wife etc. Timmy needs to wrangle back his channel if he wants to continue doing this as his job. And they are bringing another child into this world - WOW! I know it's stated quite a bit on this thread but they would have been better off childless. They went to Legoland, right next door is Peppa Pig, they know their son likes the dinosaur ride there, they are pass holders - oh, we ran out of time. UGH!!!! it's the blueberry story all over again.
They shouldn't do live streams at all. They're both morons and all they do is sit there and take compliments from the stans while they babble about tit they have to make up on the spot.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The quality of the discussion here is often related to the quality and quantity of videos they put out is what I've found.

We really do need to work on a wiki entry. Things like the manny, nanny Lyn, Jenn's day-shift stripper sister, them not paying their property taxes, their house being paid off, their fall from Universal and Disney (now back in limited capacity) media list, their gigantic spend on vacations, etc, etc.

Reactions: 23
So I noticed on the 2 ear pics, in one shot it’s sorta red/splotchy and the other it doesn’t look that way. So when I get mad, I generally keep it internal but my one ear will get tomato red to the point where it is actually hot to touch. I wonder if he’s doing the same thing with her. Getting super pissed, but doesn’t want to make a scene on camera. I could be way off, but just an observation.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.