The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legoland vlog - Dim wanted to go into the legoland shop because he's an annual pass holder and gets discount, but (despite being stood outside of it) they didn't have time and 'Have to head out.' - Why bother even mentioning it then?
Remember when they said they were going to return to Peppa Pig land lots because J$ loves it! Yeah, that hasn't happened either.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Legoland vlog - Dim wanted to go into the legoland shop because he's an annual pass holder and gets discount, but (despite being stood outside of it) they didn't have time and 'Have to head out.' - Why bother even mentioning it then?
Has anyone filmed and published their failures more than the Slackers?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone filmed and published their failures more than the Slackers?
They have published parenting fails that made me go 'I wouldn't have posted that but oooookay I guess', like that goddamn blueberry farm pace they went to. 'Jackson loves blueberries so we will make sure to buy them' at the beginning and 'oopsies we forgot the blueberries and now don't want to go back in to get some' at the end. Worthless, both of them, and they are bringing another innocent child into this mess.

Reactions: 14
I only scanned through this new video, but did they have MULTIPLE meals at Legoland?? She’s also wearing the daisy dukes again 🤮
E65B5419-FB39-46FC-A775-89AF129E7C6A.jpeg
DB240702-03D8-4A63-AA9A-B6CEB7096F7C.png
89AFF588-2D7E-4903-B4CF-EDC6109BCBF1.png
9C3875AF-506F-45AF-9B8C-82F9A7C2F1B0.png
1C3E69A5-BD43-4852-876A-05B02D0B3014.png
E38B8225-564C-4F8E-AD6F-145D69AA8496.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Again with the naps! Let that kid have fun.
I have no clue how the even the stans can't see at this point that the naps are for THEIR BENEFIT and not anything to do with what's best for J.

It's all about putting him into bed so they don't have deal with him for awhile. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Friendly reminder that they operate on their own schedule. You wanna go inside that badly, Dim? Then MAKE time. Stop leaving everything to the last second, waddling around like a headless chicken.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm sure she just forgot to buy new maternity clothes since she has pretty much been wearing her old maternity clothes as ready wear. Seriously though, those shorts just look painful. I'm surprised she hasn't gotten some sort of infection wearing them yet. I know TMI, but the way they fit....

And what is she four or five months along? It's not that she even started out bigger, it's the fact she can't get self control over herself for the health of #2 or for even herself. Seriously, she's already looks like she's probably picked up probably the equivalency of what she needed to gain in this pregnancy in the past few months alone. Gestational diabetes here we come...

Reactions: 15
Friendly reminder that they operate on their own schedule. You wanna go inside that badly, Dim? Then MAKE time. Stop leaving everything to the last second, waddling around like a headless chicken.
Yap exactly. Make time. They are their own boss, why is it always so complicated for them

Reactions: 12
Let's also add in that YOU EDIT YOUR OWN VIDEOS!! Why would she leave this in??

Not to get off the topic of the trackers but Jenn's sister is kind of a trash bag... I wonder where she got it? Im not a stick in the md and I don't care about people that enjoy weed but when 95% of your identity revolves around smoking a plant? You're definitely a low class citizen.

• Wow
  • Angry
Not to get off the topic of the trackers but Jenn's sister is kind of a trash bag... I wonder where she got it? Im not a stick in the md and I don't care about people that enjoy weed but when 95% of your identity revolves around smoking a plant? You're definitely a low class citizen.
I’m sure Cheech and Chong would disagree, so would Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson, Danny Danko, any of the people that owns the marijuana magazines like High Times, I think that that’s kind of a myopic view. Plus she doesn’t make 95% of her life about weed she is a stripper most of her life and posts are about shaking her ass and there’s nothing wrong with that either but to each their own

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m sure Cheech and Chong would disagree, so would Snoop Dogg, Willie Nelson, Danny Danko, any of the people that owns the marijuana magazines like High Times, I think that that’s kind of a myopic view. Plus she doesn’t make 95% of her life about weed she is a stripper most of her life and posts are about shaking her ass and there’s nothing wrong with that either but to each their own
She also isn't a millionaire who is marketing her own strain or whatever. She's not a classy gal at all.. I definitely have respect for women who hustle in the adult industry for sure and it's staggering how much money these women can get from onlyfans. This girl is on limited time though. She's not exactly 10 and she's not putting away millions like some of these other models and dancers.

Reactions: 7
Ginnzilla looks like she is about to have Gideon she is huge if she is 19 Weeks greasy waddling whale is probably further than that she will be bedridden soon pissing and shitting on herself and dimmable will take care of it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is she so passive-aggressive with J$?
"That's a lot of ice cream!" He's going to have some anxiety around food if she keeps doing that. She does that often I notice instead of just explaining to him the importance of nutrition.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She also isn't a millionaire who is marketing her own strain or whatever. She's not a classy gal at all.. I definitely have respect for women who hustle in the adult industry for sure and it's staggering how much money these women can get from onlyfans. This girl is on limited time though. She's not exactly 10 and she's not putting away millions like some of these other models and dancers.
I don't get what class has to do with it. If she wants to flaunt the goods and smoke a fat one, all the power to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.