The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point, it’s sheer laziness that she doesn’t revive her channel. The Stan’s clearly prefer her over Tim so she already has a fan base devoted enough to watch whatever crap she would throw out on her channel. Honestly surprised they haven’t thought about reviving her channel since it would bring in more income for them. They could put in their usual half ass effort (makeup hauls, vacation merch, etc) and bring in so many views from the Stan’s.
I’m also surprised she didn’t go all out with a costume for herself while putting that poor boy in that sorry excuse of a costume. She’s self absorbed enough to do it.
They have, actually! She went on a massive infodump about the Real Housewives on the recent live and both were surprised by how engaged the fans were with it to the point she's considering uploading a Housewives segment to her channel.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
For these people who have money that was the worst cheap and trashiest costume I’ve ever seen you truly can’t take the trash out of people

Reactions: 10
They only like to spend money on themselves. If it was their costume, it would have never been homemade like that.

Saw this and thought of J¢
0D2BE02A-75F2-4A6F-BFA4-5D2C21462203.jpeg

Even my cats have had better costumes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.