The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
By the way, she also addressed how big she is this early and said she expressed concern to her doctor who told her it was perfectly normal, muscle memory stuff with her body. Umm.. I guess my body never got that memo. 😅

It is also called eating endless theme park crap, Krispy Kremes midday, etc. 🙄
They are 100% reading here!! Muscle memory my ass!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG you are right, I totally forgot the middle name thing. Maybe she was named for an aunt and said aunt is now J's nanny? 😂
OMG. Do you actually think they're trying to pull a fast one and "pretend" they have a new stanny named "Bea" but are opting possibly not to show her anymore on camera - like, at all? Not even the food? And to prevent people from asking "wHaT aBouT whAt Lyn gOT to EAt? WHeRe's LyN aT?"

I mean, what are the odds since it's Lyn's middle name? 🤔

Leave it to them to try and concoct some stupid scheme like that. 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Gjfk
OMG. Do you actually think they're trying to pull a fast one and "pretend" they have a new stanny named "Bea" but are opting possibly not to show her anymore on camera - like, at all? Not even the food? And to prevent people from asking "wHaT aBouT whAt Lyn gOT to EAt? WHeRe's LyN aT?"

I mean, what are the odds since it's Lyn's middle name? 🤔

Leave it to them to try and concoct some stupid scheme like that. 🤪
Look at the Bea who Jenn follows as mentioned above, though. 🤔

Reactions: 8
"Muscle memory" requires you to have have muscles instead of being made of 90% lard. Is it also muscle memory to have a neck and chin morph into one large fat blob and muscle memory for your arms and thunder thighs to also expand exponentially?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So assuming this was filmed last week-ish...J$ said he wanted to be a ghost over a month ago, easily a month, right? It's taken them this long to even attempt to go ghost costume shopping? Damn, they suck.

Reactions: 14
WTF is pregnancy muscle memory? Does she think her body is just creating a big empty hole inside to make room? No honey, you are just a fat ass that eats too much crap.

Reactions: 20
Jealous hater!!!! Death grips are the cutest most adorable things EVA!!!!! You’re just jealous no one puts a death grip on you!

Seriously though, there’s a reason why we don’t see J$ face at all during the ride. That split second at the end said enough. He really did seem like he enjoyed it once he was over, but was that his training? Poor guy.
Oh they have been grooming him for this for a year. Giving him all those roller coasters to watch! They want him to be the next sensation- the little roller coaster kid 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Around 28ish minutes, they are still babbling at 35 min...

And yeah, I am wondering more about the Reddit post but Jenn said Lyn will still be part of their lives and will visit J.
Sounds like such healthy boundaries. I always make sure to visit my former crappy employers too! Is this like when you break up with someone and pretend you're both still going to be friends? 😆

J¢ is going to have to end up having a ton of nannies, so he'll have to get used to it, like having a divorced parent who serial-dates and introduces all the people they cycle through to their kids even though they won't last.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh, in the IG app you just type "Bea" under her follow list. 🙂 I don't have to scroll so it was pretty easy.
Yeah, I'm on my desktop. I ended up sucking it up and scrolling through to find her! She's an actor?! Is that the one? Looks like she works at Universal, unless I'm on the wrong Bea.

Reactions: 8
Eh, I am too lazy at the moment to scroll through 209 names. :ROFLMAO:
You can search. She’s an actress who’s really into theme parks. Hmmmmm.

I also wonder if they are just calling her “B”. Like her name is Barbara or something and for her privacy they aren’t using her real name? Like how they just used “Lyn”?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I don't know if this is normal cause my sister and I would have never dared to smack our parents, but I can't say I mind seeing it happen to J¢'s egg and sperm donors.
Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 1.33.36 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't know if this is normal cause my sister and I would have never dared to smack our parents, but I can't say I mind seeing it happen to J¢'s egg and sperm donors.
View attachment 1680890
Yeah, this was odd. Ginn seemed to be startled and J$ seemed to recoil like he's done it in the past and hurt her and he suddenly stopped.

Reactions: 10
You can search. She’s an actress who’s really into theme parks. Hmmmmm.

I also wonder if they are just calling her “B”. Like her name is Barbara or something and for her privacy they aren’t using her real name? Like how they just used “Lyn”?
That's possible too. I don't know why this girl who is an "actor" would want to be a nanny too.

Plus, if she works at Universal as a character actor, how would she get time off all the time to go all over the country (and on cruises) with them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.