The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she had been planning to leave for a little while and they knew a few weeks ago or something. So good job everyone here who felt a disturbance in the force.

They couldn't compete with a salary she was offered with her master's. 🤔
I don't have it in me to watch a 37 minute shopping video. Can someone give a clue where this is mentioned?

So maybe, just maybe Lyn was the Reddit Nanny?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No way are they actually showing their food shopping? I just cannot deal with their self importance to actually think that anyone with a life would care? This must be hilarious to other vloggers.

Omg, just read the updates coming in about Lyn leaving! I just wanted to totally applaud and laugh my head off there but felt sadness for J$ as he likely built a good bond with her over the donors.

Reactions: 29
I don't have it in my to watch a 37 minute shopping video. Can someone give a clue where this is mentioned?

So maybe, just maybe Lyn was the Reddit Nanny?
Around 28ish minutes, they are still babbling at 35 min...

And yeah, I am wondering more about the Reddit post but Jenn said Lyn will still be part of their lives and will visit J.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I just can't with that shite. Skimmed 5 seconds.... Jenn if you want your kitchen to look cute, bleeping tidy it up!! Chucking more shite in there no matter how aesthetic you think it is just makes it worse!! Slices of wooden tit that looks like you've left toast lying about is pathetic, not aesthetic. Plus wtf with all that food?? 'What my family of 5 eats in a week' bullshit, that'll be gone in a day. Boring boring. Shite and boring. The most interesting bit was J$ trying to strangle Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good job to the detectives who noticed Lean’s updated resume and speculating on her departure!!

And good luck to Bea. I hope she knows what she is getting in to. I assume the next cruise is soon? Looks like she might get to know the Tracker bullshit real soon if they take her on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
LYN LEFT!! I REPEAT, SAYONARA LEAN!

And they hired a "Bea" now. 😂😂 Oh geez.

Beatrice is former-Stanny-Lean's middle name 👀😆

btw, anyone know if Ginn ever followed Lean on IG? Cause she's definitely not following her currently.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
By the way, she also addressed how big she is this early and said she expressed concern to her doctor who told her it was perfectly normal, muscle memory stuff with her body. Umm.. I guess my body never got that memo. 😅

It is also called eating endless theme park crap, Krispy Kremes midday, etc. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Huge congrats Lyn!! I know it was probably hard leaving Js,but you are doing the right thing. Don't expect them to 'see you on weekends' for long and don't let them take advantage. Good luck, great escape!!

Reactions: 31
Um--this tit is expired, dumbasses. I know it's super hard to keep track of the date and all.

Screen Shot 2022-10-26 at 4.15.31 PM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Beatrice is former-Stanny-Lean's middle name 👀😆

btw, anyone know if Ginn ever followed Lean on IG? Cause she's definitely not following her currently.
OMG you are right, I totally forgot the middle name thing. Maybe she was named for an aunt and said aunt is now J's nanny? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good job to the detectives who noticed Lean’s updated resume and speculating on her departure!!

And good luck to Bea. I hope she knows what she is getting in to. I assume the next cruise is soon? Looks like she might get to know the Tracker bullshit real soon if they take her on it.
I hope her surname is Atch and she lives up to it and gives Jenn a hard time 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Jenn only follows one ‘Bea’ on insta, I sure hope they learned a privacy lesson and that’s NOT the new nanny. I’d be pissed at my employer giving out my name to such a huge audience.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.