The Tim Tracker #99 I’ve got 99 problems and Jenn is all of them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who in the world adds a new clip to the timeline that starts with them licking their chops? You're supposed to "cut on the move", but she cuts on the Lip smack.

Screenshot 2022-10-25 5.08.50 PM.png

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is she so passive-aggressive with J$?
"That's a lot of ice cream!" He's going to have some anxiety around food if she keeps doing that. She does that often I notice instead of just explaining to him the importance of nutrition.
I hope when he’s older he turns the tables on her and says, “that’s a lot of appetizers/wine/sweets/meals, mom!”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She also isn't a millionaire who is marketing her own strain or whatever. She's not a classy gal at all.. I definitely have respect for women who hustle in the adult industry for sure and it's staggering how much money these women can get from onlyfans. This girl is on limited time though. She's not exactly 10 and she's not putting away millions like some of these other models and dancers.
At least she's not pandering out her child. I really don't view what she's doing as that different from what Jenbo is doing except Jenbo exploits her child and doesn't get quite as nude-though I have seen enough Jen boob fat to last a life time. Hell, replace the weed with alcohol and you have Jen-though I suspect Jen also at least a casual user of weed as well.

Reactions: 12
Timmy boy is pushing the stroller while holding the camera. Good god he enables her lazieness.
Ginnbo wants to get J$ a Lego vehicle to drive! Tim reminds her they have one he can drive. But it’s not like this she replies (like a typical spoiled child).

• Wow
  • Sick
I don't get what class has to do with it. If she wants to flaunt the goods and smoke a fat one, all the power to her.
Yeah, I don't care what she does as a lifestyle or whatever...

BUT as I have to share the road with her here in Central Fla, I'd rather not be seeing her IG stories, in the past, of her packed into a carload of girls not paying any attention to driving with them all smoking weed with open containers of liquor on display and being enjoyed.

Kinda wish she'd abstain from stupid tit like that.

Timmy boy is pushing the stroller while holding the camera. Good god he enables her lazieness.
Like my dad used to say when he was being asked to do too much -- "if you'd like I'll stick a broom up my ass and sweep the floor at the same time"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Scarecrow Guy Stiltwalker : “you gonna go home with a big sack of candy?”

Jenn, who looks to be about 19 months pregnant with octuplets: “I HOPE SO”

witch, eat a bleeping SALAD that isn’t covered in Italian meats and cheeses

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Why is she so passive-aggressive with J$?
"That's a lot of ice cream!" He's going to have some anxiety around food if she keeps doing that. She does that often I notice instead of just explaining to him the importance of nutrition.
IF this is true....way to go Jackson!
(constant “Jackson said this”, “Jackson said that”)

DJ: he (J$$) says he is done with the ice cream.
I asked him if he was full.
He said “NO! I’m done with SHARING!!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
IF this is true....way to go Jackson!
DJ: he (J$$) says he is done with the ice cream.
I asked him if he was full.
He said “NO! I’m done with SHARING!!”
While I’m thrilled he’s asserting himself with his Garbage Disposal of a mother that’s just the beginning of him being a little spoiled tit. But I can understand where he is coming from because I’m sure Jenn is constantly picking at his food

Reactions: 14
Jenn being her gross self🤮, licking them lips.
As I always say, I don’t hate watch them anymore as I refuse to give them views… Then I seen this pic and thought RIGHT, I’m going to have to just check this out because surely to fck no normal person actually licks their lips like that and she is doing it on purpose now just to irritate us unwell that hate on it here! I hate watched, on mute, for like 2 minutes and I’m irritated!!
Why in the hell are they hand feeding their 3 year old like a baby bird? They totally stifle his development at every turn! Let the poor boy eat with cutlery, or even his own fingers, like he should have been able to do by 1 and a half years old at the very latest!!! And also yes, I’ve decided, no person that I know or have ever seen, actually licks their fcking lips like that 😡!!!

And back to not hate watching….

Reactions: 16
I don't get what class has to do with it. If she wants to flaunt the goods and smoke a fat one, all the power to her.
My thoughts exactly.

Also I have seen quite a few women who aren't "10's" to me make millions in the adult industry. That's the beauty of the human body there is bound to be someone or multiple someones who find her as a 10.

Reactions: 10
My thoughts exactly.

Also I have seen quite a few women who aren't "10's" to me make millions in the adult industry. That's the beauty of the human body there is bound to be someone or multiple someones who find her as a 10.
There are plenty of deranged people out there who find Jenn to be a “10”

they mustn’t have eyeballs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just caught up, absolutely loving the title lol, a cracker that one

Also @Mopsy75 am glad am not the only adult that still gets genuinely exicted with Halloween, I also decorate the whole house an make up bags for the trick or treaters an cannot wait to get my neice out this year for a little party an then trick or treating, she's 21m but fk it, we are going out 😂 am definitely more exicted than she is lol

Reactions: 10
Welp the Lego land one was tit. You did it, did you love it, I love it, are you doing it, hey buddy, eat crap food, we’re doing good, we did it, drag kid around by his wrists, Dim pumping like he’s riding seabiscuit on the train thing, got to leave early for #propnap, waddling whale, eat more fried crap, woah, gin you have no place telling your kid he’s eating too much ice cream when you are his role model, ANOTHER stop to eat more cake.. yawn.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Why is no one congratulating the Trackers for going to Legoland without Lean? That is quite an accomplishment, especially with her being 19 months pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.