Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jwee

The Period Tracker 89: “all in all, a fertile day. and with that being said my pants are off. and now it’s time to lay the pipe.”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

JL7791

"Is my areola showing you guyzzzz?"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This made me laugh way too much!

I would nominate that as the next thread title (credit to you of course); The Tim Tracker #89 - Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

peteykirch

VIP Member
Time for a New Tim Fertility Tracker Thread.

This thread is courtesy of @Boobzmagee

Ginn is preggers again, J$ will soon be forgotten as he didn't bring a good ROI for the channel.

Who knew that infertility exists only when you are actively taking birth control for over a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

LobCheapek

Chatty Member
I don’t think I have ever been so angry a complete stranger was knocked up.

Of all the women in the world who have gone through strenuous fertility treatments, endured absolute soul-crushing heart ache with the loss of much wanted children, only to give up and remain barren… and this bitch magically gets knocked up twice near age 40 no problem.

It seriously just makes me so fucking angry. She doesn’t deserve the gift of a child let alone a second.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Look at ATW getting pics with stans, and then there's Ginn looking like a lost nursing home patient who wandered out in her nightie.
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.39.49 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
HAHAHA. Anyone watch the very beginning of the live? They had a countdown on the screen (copying Peter and Kitra's live countdown btw), and they didn't know the sound was on. Sounded like Jenn walked in and they were talking about nothing interesting, just getting ready to start, you hear Tim take a drink of water, and then it sounds like Tim says:

"Now would be a good time to insert ads. It's like right away, insert an ad."
Jenn laughs, "huhuhuh- put one in now."

When it came on and stans told them they could hear the whole time, they looked a tiny bit 'deer in headlights', Jenn did some shifty eyes at Tim, but Tim immediately passed it off and said they would "watch the playback" and "we didn't say anything incriminating" -- Jenn acted like of course not after he said that.

They looked nervous. 😂😂😂 The way Tim said the ad comment, he lowered his voice way down and whispered that part. They didn't know anyone could hear anything but he still felt the need to whisper that? I had to put the volume way up.

Haven't they acted like they don't control the ads before? Or that they don't purposefully put them in somewhere? And today Tim said he should insert ads during the countdown? 🙄 And Jenn's "put one in now" she quickly threw in...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

mjm9

VIP Member
Totally agree that Jenn didn’t want a baby in her 20’s and it was easier to use infertility as an excuse, however having 2 non-assisted pregnancies is not what makes her out to be a liar as that can happen to people who genuinely struggled with fertility.
She is a LIAR!
Being on birth control pills for over 10 years does not make you infertile by definition.
She made an active choice. That is perfectly fine.

But don’t go around telling people you are infertile!
Every time Dejennerate did she spat in the face and gave the finger to every woman who truly does struggle with infertility!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

bhg469

Chatty Member
That situation still has me salty.
A wonderful lady spends one year making the blanket for Bandit. It sits in the Bojo office for two years. Bandit dies. Then they open the pkg. a few months afterwards.

To Tim it’s no big deal.
“IT’S JUST A BLANKET”, he says.
The kicker was that Tim credits some random lady they had just met at Disney Springs as being the giver!! 😡
They're like Hollywood level ungrateful but they're trailer park level famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Mousy105

I’ve been a fan of their channel for years and wish them well but I don’t think I can watch The Trackers anymore. This last pregnancy announcement was so unbelievably insensitive to those that are infertile. To say that “once you relax it just happens”, is beyond tone deaf especially for a couple who have been through infertility in the past. I’m now starting to think that was all a lie which is ridiculous. I’m glad Jen quickly corrected Tim by saying that applied to them and not all but still. Like I said I wish them the best but I’m really disappointed in that remark.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Imbris

Chatty Member
To be honest, I should apologize to everyone here because I thought you all were overboard previously regarding their fertility issues. I thought no one would make that kind of thing up.

But after this announcement they must have lied. No one with known fertility issues and a child would be this clueless about how to get pregnant. No one with fertility issues would try for months without tracking her period. And in the 0.01% chance that they're telling the truth and this is all due to Jenn's "anxiety" - well if her anxiety is that bad they should NOT be having more children.

Reactions: 37

snazzynettyy48

Honestly if she weren’t so judgemental and critical of fat people when she was thinner I wouldn’t care about her body at all. We all gain weight as we age, whatever. But the way they made fun of fatness as a joke for all those years makes her an easy target. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Whoever is asking about whether or not there were protestors at the house after this pregnancy announcement. Bravo. 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "his first roller coaster I was really excited to get him on, but now I'm not in any rush to get him on any other roller coasters. I'll let him do it at his pace."

Sounds like J¢ put up quite a fuss about not wanting to go on coasters is what actually happened. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart