The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who were the first Disney vloggers who posted parks consistently on YouTube? Like who started all this? Is it the Trackers?

They must hate all of these people regardless lol. They probably see them as taking “their” views

Reactions: 11
I stopped watching when I saw they were begging for money during their live streams. I guess they also have a pateron? Peter is already wealthy from his website. There is no need for them to be this greedy. The youtube revenue should be enough.
That's kind of why I want to know more about what he got from the sale of his website. It was pretty successful, so he should have been able to get quite a bit for it. I looked up their Patreon; their lowest tier is $5, and they have nearly 1,000 patrons. That's real money. They're bringing in nearly the average US household income from Patreon alone. I realize that Southern California where they live is an expensive area, and the costs of everything that they do really add up, but the e-begging just feels distasteful. If making videos alone doesn't pay the bills, then keep working a real job at the same time; don't beg your fans to subsidize your lifestyle -- especially if he's already sitting on a fortune.

I don't believe for a second she's an introvert, but I do like her.
I agree. She's no introvert. She likes "geeky" things (I put "geeky" in quotes because Star Wars, superheroes, and Harry Potter attract general audiences and are no longer niche interests), and since the fans of those things are stereotypically introverts, she's just trying to fit in. But I like her, too. She seems sweet and is always ready to try something new when she and Peter go somewhere, making her videos fun to watch.

I don't mind Kitra, but Peter just rubs me the wrong way. The way he kept shoving the camera into Kitras face when she broke her ankle was absolutely disgusting.
I refused to even watch the broken ankle vlog. I don't want to see someone in pain. I also get bad vibes from Peter. He often seems a little grumpy in the videos. He doesn't quite put Kitra down, but it doesn't seem like he's supportive of her either. It often feels like she wants to go out and do things, and he just reluctantly goes along.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I stopped watching when I saw they were begging for money during their live streams. I guess they also have a pateron? Peter is already wealthy from his website. There is no need for them to be this greedy. The youtube revenue should be enough.
That also bothers me when people who are financially stable or well off actively take money from people less financially well off.

Reactions: 22
FRE you magnificent bastard!! You did it again!
I respect and enjoy FRE, I wish they had cut in the clips of her saying she can’t have kids then the one of her saying she was on birth control bc she didn’t want to get pregnant yet.
Then when the stans flock, as they will, they’ll be able to see her true form.

Also on the topic of OA, yeah SoCal is expensive, but doesn’t Peter live in a bleeping penthouse?

Reactions: 18
She's no introvert.
I mean, she said this several times - that she is an awkward person because she is shy, says awkward things when she meets their stans, and had to work through her shyness to the point she's at now. Not sure why she would lie about that. 🤷‍♀️ She isn't Jenn. 😄 In the same stream that she explained her awkwardness and being shy, she also said she likes eating chicken tenders and drink margaritas too (in answer to a comment), and "that's why I'm fat."

Reactions: 7
I love when Tim is like “It’s gonna be a lot of work” He knows he is dealing with a lazy ass woman child.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love when Tim is like “It’s gonna be a lot of work” He knows he is dealing with a lazy ass woman child.
Is it just me or did she roll hers eyes when she laughed to his statement? Even she knows she’ll do no work and that Tim and stanny will be doing everything.

Reactions: 9
So new video yet. Not that I care, but it’s interesting how all those other and annoying vloggers can get their videos edited and uploaded in a timely manner, but not Jenbo. I know Jenn it’s sooo hard. Sleeping in and then having to edit for 12 hours and having to take care of a toddler who you do nothing for anyway. She really doesn’t give a tit does she?

Reactions: 21
So new video yet. Not that I care, but it’s interesting how all those other and annoying vloggers can get their videos edited and uploaded in a timely manner, but not Jenbo. I know Jenn it’s sooo hard. Sleeping in and then having to edit for 12 hours and having to take care of a toddler who you do nothing for anyway. She really doesn’t give a tit does she?
Give her a break. She is nauseated (and ate hot dogs and crap last night), very tired, has a toddler she doesn't have to get up early with, and probably went to bed after 1am (well, her usual time) last night. 😄🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is it just me or did she roll hers eyes when she laughed to his statement? Even she knows she’ll do no work and that Tim and stanny will be doing everything.
Good catch. She definitely didn’t like that! With that phony laugh

• Haha
I mean, she said this several times - that she is an awkward person because she is shy, says awkward things when she meets their stans, and had to work through her shyness to the point she's at now. Not sure why she would lie about that. 🤷‍♀️ She isn't Jenn. 😄 In the same stream that she explained her awkwardness and being shy, she also said she likes eating chicken tenders and drink margaritas too (in answer to a comment), and "that's why I'm fat."
That's fair. It'd be a stupid thing to lie about, and I don't think she has a reputation for dishonesty like Jenn does. My thinking was just that vlogging requires such an outgoing personality that it wouldn't be the first choice for someone with introverted tendencies.

I can be a bit shy and reserved at times, and I personally wouldn't want to get into vlogging. I'm more of a numbers guy.
But on the other hand, I can power through when needed, and maybe that's just the situation that Kitra is in. The luxury of going on vacation every day for your job can be a powerful motivator to work through issues.

Reactions: 10
That's fair. It'd be a stupid thing to lie about, and I don't think she has a reputation for dishonesty like Jenn does. My thinking was just that vlogging requires such an outgoing personality that it wouldn't be the first choice for someone with introverted tendencies.

I can be a bit shy and reserved at times, and I personally wouldn't want to get into vlogging. I'm more of a numbers guy.
But on the other hand, I can power through when needed, and maybe that's just the situation that Kitra is in. The luxury of going on vacation every day for your job can be a powerful motivator to work through issues.
Yep.
I feel like vlogging is easier if you are shy if you are making videos just by yourself or with someone. Not like you have to go to big executive meetings, have important video calls with clients or higher ups, or go out and do anything with people if you don't want. I think a lot of them are awkward and weird and that draws them to vlogging.

Reactions: 8
Another insane pic w/ the boobs hanging out... and the obligatory arm on Tim. :rolleyes:

I mean, I'm all for wearing whatever you want BUT I personally draw the line at going to a theme park and / or kids-centric event with your ample cleavage showing / tits hanging out.

I don't know what the bottom half of this looks like but the top half legit looks like lingerie.

View attachment 1495452
I don't remember Jenn wearing low cut dresses when she was thin. She's overcompensating with the cleavage because it's the only thing she's got going for her. She made fun of overweight people in the past and is in denial she's overweight now. Karma is a boomerang.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They wasted no time getting a playlist ready to exploit prop 2.....but still can't be bothered to correct the spelling on the burger one.

Screenshot_20220813-212545_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
FRE you magnificent bastard!! You did it again!
So I have a question. Did they start trying at the beginning of the year or did it all happen so fast? I don't know what type of time he is on because 8 months, IMO, doesn't happen fast. Also, I love how she has that nervous giggle when he mentions how much work they have to do. Her inner voice was saying "witch, you're the one who has a lot to do".

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So I have a question. Did they start trying at the beginning of the year or did it all happen so fast? I don't know what type of time he is on because 8 months, IMO, doesn't happen fast. Also, I love how she has that nervous giggle when he mentions how much work they have to do. Her inner voice was saying "witch, you're the one who has a lot to do".
That is definitely speculation. The only thing that's 100% true is that they claimed infertility, insisted that asking them about it was rude, and then had a miracle baby. Later in jackpots life it wass revealed that Jenn had been on birth control in her planned Parenthood video.. the time frame of miracle #2 is just a lot of guessing from people here but it's definitely difficult because she hasn't not had a belly since jackpot.

Reactions: 6
I think she's lying about her due date, and just showed us an older sonogram. My kids were 15 months apart, I was overweight and I showed around 12 weeks. She looked pregnant on the wish cruise and villian one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.