Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
Well crap. I can't run a marathon, but the Cinderella one would be sweet!
and...thank you for all the info!!
Umm. You do realize that the Fairy Tale Challenge is two races - the 10K and Half Marathon?

Reactions: 3

mjm9

VIP Member
I never saw what GKTW Balloon Wonderland event looked like.

Oyby has it on one of his videos at 2:42 if you are interested. Watching it now.

Loueylouay

VIP Member
Well, that didn't take long for me to get grossed out. First thing he eats is the pork rind with pimento cheese and he shoves the massive rind in his mouth and crumbs fly everywhere because he doesn't chew with his mouth closed. :sick:
I take big bites too but could never imagine shoving that whole rind in. Why didn't he just bite where the cheese was? Something is wrong with him.

BNL

Chatty Member
I haven’t watched these slugs lately but I’m recovering from neck surgery so give me dates of reference and my eyes will be out for em…
That sounds so painful :( I hope you heal quickly and feel better soon!

Umm. You do realize that the Fairy Tale Challenge is two races - the 10K and Half Marathon?
Haha! Yeah. I assumed you had to run the specific race to get the corresponding shirt. Meaning if I wanted Cinderella the only way to get it was run the marathon. If I ran the 10 K , I would get Belle shirt etc.

Last edited:

Heidi27

Chatty Member
I am one of the four people who voted no, simply because they are too lazy to do anything to make their channel better, so I just can't see them putting the effort into a Patreon. They'd actually have to provide VALUE, something they know nothing about.
[/QUOT
What's with the roll of toilet paper in the background?
To wipe whale but hole cause she can't reach far cause it looks like she popped on herself