The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J$ tearing up the microphone & no one says a word to him.
J$ then keeps trying to shut Jennbo up- which is funny, but clearly he is turning into a brat. Timmy boy tries to take him & tell him a sort of no and he screams. Good luck with your shifty parenting as he gets to be an obnoxious spoiled pain, cause you can’t say no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
J¢: *blabs nonsensically*
Ginn: "oh yeah??"
Dim: "that.... was not any words at all"
Ginn: *fake laugh*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Whoever is asking about whether or not there were protestors at the house after this pregnancy announcement. Bravo. 👏👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Dim: "his first roller coaster I was really excited to get him on, but now I'm not in any rush to get him on any other roller coasters. I'll let him do it at his pace."

Sounds like J¢ put up quite a fuss about not wanting to go on coasters is what actually happened. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Micah’s latest video is up, he’s at Universal and there’s more added from Dim’s last video a few days back.
No doubt he’ll scream sabotage again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dim is so annoyed with J¢, he says it's almost time for his dinner (aka sticking him in front of a tablet to zone out to Bluey). Then he realizes it's only 3pm. 😆

J¢ drew a "sausage". He knows his sperm donor approves of phallic processed meat.
Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 12.26.06 PM.png

No reason to tell him no… Jennbo is laughing hysterically while he acts atrocious.
I know the kid doesn't understand the meaning of "no" (but neither do his egg and sperm donors), but it does crack me up to see the consequences of their own inaction, like Ginn getting slapped in the face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lurker here…there was a lot of subtle trolling in the live comments. The comment about someone showing up at the house was great. Also, someone suggested a channel name change to the Jackson Tracker. I think Stans were catching on…one person suggested mods. I also think Jen took the charity suggestion in lieu of baby shower gifts as a dig…she spoke of them giving to a charity that provided women protection from getting fired and funding when they had to take time off from work. She didn’t know the name of the charity…it sounded like she was embellishing. Tim just looked confused at what she was saying.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Dim is so annoyed with J¢, he says it's almost time for his dinner (aka sticking him in front of a tablet to zone out to Bluey). Then he realizes it's only 3pm. 😆

J¢ drew a "sausage". He knows his sperm donor approves of phallic processed meat.
View attachment 1498710

I know the kid doesn't understand the meaning of "no" (but neither do his egg and sperm donors), but it does crack me up to see the consequences of their own inaction, like Ginn getting slapped in the face.
Almost time for dinner & bedtime? - how long has been up from boot camp mandatory nap, 18 min? You can just tell he interferes with the TTT's.. sad, pathetic, pitiful and just NOT RIGHT nor FAIR to the toddler!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1498710

Looks like a "log" if you know I mean?! Is Jackson trying to say something?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Stanny is actually a big fan of HHN and Ginn said they plan on doing HHN a few times this year "unlike last year", so I hope it chaps her hide to have to stay home with J¢ while these two fucks are escaping their child so she can question her choices and get another job.

Ginn claims they donate to "the women's shelter" and some other organization she can't even remember the name of. 🥴

Ginn says they "definitely can" put flash warnings at the beginning of their HHN vlogs. Let's see in a few weeks if she actually remembers. ;)

They blamed youtube for delaying their MNSSHP vlog by 3 hours cause it had to "check it". Weird how other vloggers didn't run into that issue.... 🤔

Ginn says Halloween and Christmas at the parks is even more "special" now that they have J¢... except they still went to the Christmas event and the Halloween event without him anyway. So special!!

Almost time for dinner & bedtime? - how long has been up from boot camp mandatory nap, 18 min? You can just tell he interferes with the TTT's.. sad, pathetic, pitiful and just NOT RIGHT nor FAIR to the toddler!
They are terrible parents which makes him pick up terrible habits. Like if a kid is slapping you in the face, and the other parent takes them away and they start whining, maybe don't just give in and say "aww it's okay" and take him back so he can keep slapping you in the face and sticking his gross hand on your gross mouth. Just end the live show then and there and teach him some GD boundaries instead of just fake laughing about it while your husband glares at the kid.

Ginn is totally going to make herself a victim, when J¢ and Prop #2 are older and talk back to her and yell at her and don't listen to anything she says, even though it's her own damn fault they don't respect her. How can they respect someone who never had the ability to take care of them when she can't even take care of herself out of pure laziness and because she won't address her very obvious issues?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ginn claims they donate to "the women's shelter" and some other organization she can't even remember the name of. 🥴
Ah yes, Jenn... the self-appointed champion of WOMEN'S rights (per this comment and the Planned Parenthood telethon)...

...Yet she makes a MAN track her period. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
And someone might have already mentioned this…but there was a comment that the new baby should get Jackson a gift. Jen read that one and she looked at Tim for reassurance or whatever. I’m guessing he might of suspected they were being trolled, because there wasn’t much of a reply.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Someone asked them what they’d do differently with the second baby. Jenn couldn’t think of anything, surprise surprise. Tim immediately said “sleep training” with a very serious look on his face. You can tell how much Jackson annoys him. He’ll hate having two kids awake. It’s obvious that Tim only likes the kids for YouTube, but wants them sleeping when the camera isn’t rolling. And you’d think potty training would be more of a priority.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
At the end of the day it's supposed to be HIS channel, so why tf is she even there, go fk off with your child that you so badly wanted an see to him instead of sitting there letting everyone see just how much a little tit he is turning into

I can honestly see these two being the type of parents that think before age 10 is too young to discipline a child, an then wonder why their teen is a god damn nightmare that's tearing the place apart with tantrums an not coming home till 3am

Hey dipshits you can actually start to discipline your kid from as early as a year old, saying no can be done from a young age an then they won't grow into a absolute horror as you are now witnessing

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I love Tim’s total know it all attitude about having a baby shower for a second. Like Jenn is crazy that anyone would not have one. Ummm. I would say many many people either think it’s tacky or agree you have more of a sprinkle. Oh but they’ve never heard of a sprinkle either.

Reactions: 17
And someone might have already mentioned this…but there was a comment that the new baby should get Jackson a gift. Jen read that one and she looked at Tim for reassurance or whatever. I’m guessing he might of suspected they were being trolled, because there wasn’t much of a reply.
They have to have their stories synced before going live, which they still can't figure out- we live yet? LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I suspect the lives are going to have more trolls and funny snarky comments as the pregnancy continues. The lives might be the only future Tracker videos that have an ounce of entertainment value.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.