Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
....they were getting gifted trips and stuff.
This triggered THE LIST....
which I hadn’t seen in a while. And thought our new members would be interested in.
I thought this showed their ridiculous vacationing, so I had saved it.
(Apologies, I can’t remember who originated the list)
Corrections are appreciated.

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa

2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin

3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow

4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin

5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

7. December 23 - Star Wars House (#hosted)

8. January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott

9. January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek (#hosted)

10. January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort

11. February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort

12. February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel (#hosted?)

13. March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West

14. March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club

15. April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted

16. April 16 - Jurassic Park House (#hosted)

17. April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort (#hosted)

18. April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted

19. May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage (#hosted)

20. May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel (#hosted)

21. May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

22. June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort

23. June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation

24. July 4, 5, 6, 7 - Grand Floridian Resort

25. July 16 - Endless Summer Dockside Inn

26. August 2, 4, 6, 14 - Anna Maria Island House (#hosted)

27. August 17, 19 - Contemporary Bay Lake Tower

28. September 5, 8, 14 - Hard Rock Hotel

29. September 16 - Celeste Hotel (#hosted)

30. September 21 - Home2 Suites by Hilton Tampa USF

31. October 29 - November 7 (upload dates, interrupted by other videos, only 5 days) -Disney's Grand Californian

32. November 7, 8, 9 - Universal City Hilton

33. November 26 - December 2 - Disney Very Merrytime Cruise

34. December 27 - MCO Hilton

35. December 28 - January 8 - Aulani

36. January 18 - Villains Villa (#hosted)

37. January 31, February 1 - Sports Villa (#hosted)

38. February 6 - Princess Villa (#hosted)

39. February 12 - February 20 - RV Camping at Fort Wilderness

40. February 21 - Legoland Hotel (#hosted)

41. February 28 - Coronado Springs (#hosted)

42. March 13 - Disney Dream Cruise (Roy O. Disney Suite)

43. March 16 - Galaxy Starcruiser (Suite)

44. April 8 - World Center Marriott (#hosted)

45. May 7 - 14: DCL 7-night Fantasy (Roy O Disney Suite)

46. June - Anna Maria Island house

That’s 46 vacations in 2 years!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Totally agree that Jenn didn’t want a baby in her 20’s and it was easier to use infertility as an excuse, however having 2 non-assisted pregnancies is not what makes her out to be a liar as that can happen to people who genuinely struggled with fertility.
Yes, people who have struggled with infertility can suddenly become pregnant, however...among the piles and piles of lies, most recently she explained that they started trying after new years. We then saw the tearful, woe is me, vlog within a month saying she was so sad she wasn't pregnant yet. Then she went to the doctor--and here's where I personally know she's a liar--the doctor said they hadn't been trying long and if she wasn't pregnant in 6 months, they'd develop a fertility plan. This is absolute bullshit because if she actually did struggle with fertility for years and years, tried all the science-y stuff and was told that they would not be able to have children EVER, they would have started right at the beginning of the year with a fertility plan. There wouldn't be a wait 6 months and we'll talk about it then approach. If they were truly never to be able to have children as per the walk in the wood bullshit.

I'll also say if they did, in fact, struggle with infertility, there is no doubt in my mind they would have broadcast that shit from every angle for the views. They talk about Tim's bathroom habits, they show us his surgical incisions, they vlogged almost every second of J$ birth, his baths, all this very personal shit, there's no way they'd turn down the cash from views of actual infertility treatments. There are so many TikTokers right now showing their partners giving them hormone shots...there's no way they wouldn't have vlogged it if it was true.

BTW--I also struggled with infertility and have two healthy children, born 13 months apart. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
The one that gets my brow raising the most is , well, the fact she goes to theme parks all the damn time. I can't imagine a worse place to be if you suffer as much as she claims: the crowds, sounds, smells, all the over-stimulation, the process of going in, waiting in line, etc. etc. Yet that apparently doesn't faze her whatsoever.
Yep. Her selective anxiety or, as @VloggerCritic called it "weaponized" at this point (so true!), would make me roll my eyes so hard.

Anyone who experiences real panic attacks or anxiety knows that the first thing you do after a panic attack is not jump on camera and talk about it nonchalantly. Remember the Target panic attack?

If you have a true, full-blown panic attack, you feel exhausted afterwards, you cry, you feel shaky, you feel stupid, you feel like a failure, you feel like a moron, you feel like you let people down if you have to make others leave with you - or because of you.

You don't immediately jump on camera and chat about a picture frame you just bought while Tim goes into Best Buy to exchange his umpteenth camera. The day she did that, I knew she was full of shit about her "anxiety."

It's like when celebs say they had panic attacks before going on stage. No, assholes. You were nervous. That's it. There's a fucking difference and anyone that TRULY ever experienced a panic attack - where you literally believe you are going to die or pass out- know this.

Also reminds me of the time when they were SOOO scared of something being wrong w/ the baby - and she was in 10/10 pain on a scale of 1-10... yet chat away for 5-10 mins. in the parking garage at the hospital like they have all the time in the world.

SO full of shit - both of them...and they're not going to change anytime soon. :rolleyes:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Goddamn I hate these two so much.

it’ll be interesting to see Jenn drunk and pregnant at HHN. Because we all motherfucking know she doesn’t follow any pregnancy “rules”

good news…this pregnancy isn’t interfering with “anything they have scheduled”

what a fucking gross thing to say 🙄🥴

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
So i found out today I’m blocked by Gin on Twitter despite the fact that I’ve never tweeted about them or replied to them ever. She must be going through people who like negative posts about them and blocking everyone individually. What a psycho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
Someone asked them what they’d do differently with the second baby. Jenn couldn’t think of anything, surprise surprise. Tim immediately said “sleep training” with a very serious look on his face. You can tell how much Jackson annoys him. He’ll hate having two kids awake. It’s obvious that Tim only likes the kids for YouTube, but wants them sleeping when the camera isn’t rolling. And you’d think potty training would be more of a priority.

• Wow
  • Sad

2020planner

VIP Member
What I meant was NONE of the STANS question the long-standing history of "fertility issues". They just accept it. Like, oh well, she beat the odds.

I'm not saying to can't happen naturally - I just can't believe anyone really thinks that is what happened with her (I did 2 IVF cycles to have my son - so maybe I am bitter).
Yep, and I understand where you're coming from.

The stans just blindly accept (or excuse) EVERYTHING that she says / does and take her ever-changing commentary as fact- each and every time - while twisting themselves into pretzels 🥨 to explain away things if someone else so much as even questions how something doesn't add up, or make sense.

Jenn doesn't drive? Anxiety. Jenn doesn't like crowded events? Anxiety. Jenn doesn't go anywhere without Tim? Anxiety.

Oh, and it's completely normal for a previously-claimed infertile woman to be so "scared and anxious" to track her fucking period, yet wanted another child. Anxiety.

Yep, makes perfect sense. :rolleyes:

I mean, if tracking your period - approaching the age of 40 - makes you anxious, then you need to see a fucking psychiatrist already.

These stans also have zero clue as to how Jenn used to be. Jenn - who would drive, hang out drunk in large crowds, and do her own thing - alone - all the time. And she also didn't like babies and babies skeeved her out (see the Lee Rd. baby vlog I'd drawn attention to countless times as an example).

Yet they continue to make excuses for her / them. Some days, I honestly don't know who can't stand more. The Trackers or their fucking stans. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
It makes me sad to think they will swaddle another baby up until it’s 2. Let another kid sleep in a crib til their 5. Not let another kid learn to feed itself until it’s 5. Control another kid’s sleep religiously. Ask another kid 3 million stupid questions from birth. Meanwhile J$ will get flack for bothering the new baby, making noise while the new baby sleeps, running around the house while Jennbo feeds the new baby. They will 100% send him to school now & Stanny will be nanny to the new baby.

• Sad
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Ginn claims they donate to "the women's shelter" and some other organization she can't even remember the name of. 🥴
Ah yes, Jenn... the self-appointed champion of WOMEN'S rights (per this comment and the Planned Parenthood telethon)...

...Yet she makes a MAN track her period. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Quasimodo

VIP Member
"Is my areola showing you guyzzzz?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.32.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.36.30 PM.png

Ginn shows more indignation to the parade being delayed than to the creepers who comment and call themselves J¢'s aunt/uncles.
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.44.27 PM.png

You can then hear her bitching in the background that they should go ask "that guy" if the fireworks will also be canceled. "That guy" probably doesn't know, you bitch, it depends on the weather. Calm your fucking tits down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Stanny is actually a big fan of HHN and Ginn said they plan on doing HHN a few times this year "unlike last year", so I hope it chaps her hide to have to stay home with J¢ while these two fucks are escaping their child so she can question her choices and get another job.

Ginn claims they donate to "the women's shelter" and some other organization she can't even remember the name of. 🥴

Ginn says they "definitely can" put flash warnings at the beginning of their HHN vlogs. Let's see in a few weeks if she actually remembers. ;)

They blamed youtube for delaying their MNSSHP vlog by 3 hours cause it had to "check it". Weird how other vloggers didn't run into that issue.... 🤔

Ginn says Halloween and Christmas at the parks is even more "special" now that they have J¢... except they still went to the Christmas event and the Halloween event without him anyway. So special!!

Almost time for dinner & bedtime? - how long has been up from boot camp mandatory nap, 18 min? You can just tell he interferes with the TTT's.. sad, pathetic, pitiful and just NOT RIGHT nor FAIR to the toddler!
They are terrible parents which makes him pick up terrible habits. Like if a kid is slapping you in the face, and the other parent takes them away and they start whining, maybe don't just give in and say "aww it's okay" and take him back so he can keep slapping you in the face and sticking his gross hand on your gross mouth. Just end the live show then and there and teach him some GD boundaries instead of just fake laughing about it while your husband glares at the kid.

Ginn is totally going to make herself a victim, when J¢ and Prop #2 are older and talk back to her and yell at her and don't listen to anything she says, even though it's her own damn fault they don't respect her. How can they respect someone who never had the ability to take care of them when she can't even take care of herself out of pure laziness and because she won't address her very obvious issues?

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim: "A babymoon is like one last trip, one last vacation, before the baby comes."

Dim. YOU GO ON VACATION ALL THE TIME. You're not going to stop. You'll keep doing staycations anyway at least. Babymoons don't make sense for two people who already had a baby, have a nanny, and DON'T HAVE JOBS. Stanny Lean will be taking care of both kids anyway.

They complain they only got "like 10 pieces of candy" during MNSSHP. Ummm....... she definitely can't count.

• Heart
  • Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Whatever happened to that “cheese stroll” vlog they were supposed to put out? 😆
Cheese stroll is code for sex…with how little Jenn showers her secret tunnel is definitely filled with fromunda cheese 🧀

***I had to catch up on nearly 40 pages since Tuesday…you guys have been doing the “lords” work and keeping busy! We adopted a kitten (that makes number 4 added to our cat clan 🤣) and I’ve been trying to work my way up to be ready for a marathon on September 4th…it’s been busy

• Sick
  • Heart

travesty

VIP Member
Another healthy meal for ThePeriodTracker. He still doesn't know how to just pack a tumbler filled with water from home for his quick trip instead of buying another bottled water again, but at least he remembered napkins this time!! A serious accomplishment!! The burger resembles him if he had two eyes that both opened fully.
View attachment 1489314

It can't be said enough, it is absolutely freaking bizarre how awkwardly he holds utensils. What the fuck is wrong with him? I hate the sound of utensils clacking against teeth and he did that too. He has his mouth wide open and still manages to hit his teeth. 🤢

Dim needs some Adderall.

It takes him a bazillion tries to finish his thought on the Tron coaster. He gets distracted by a plane and then says "my guess my guess my personal guess my guess" multiple times. Just SPIT IT OUT you turd.
View attachment 1489343
View attachment 1489344
I'm glad he read my napkin definition and took it to heart. 🤪

Re: the repeating - he's got COVID brain. It's all downhill from here.

I sometimes joke that I don't know the difference between "hungry" and "bored" when I'm mindlessly snacking; I have a suspicion that Jenn doesn't know the difference between "anxious" and "lazy."

All of the activities that supposedly give her anxiety -- driving in traffic, going to the store, being in crowds, cleaning up after her son, and now paying attention to her own bodily functions -- they're all things that no one particularly enjoys doing. But we all do those things because we're self-sufficient adults!

Her overly controlling yet somehow simultaneously passive husband has enabled this behavior and kept her in a perpetual state of adolescence (even her mannerisms -- the forced laughing at everything, the bug-eyed faces she makes -- are reminiscent of what an awkward middle-school girl would do). It's normal to be nervous about driving... when you first get your learner's permit and don't have a lot of practice. But eventually you get over it because you're a grown-up with responsibilities to take care of. [I can't speak from experience on menstrual cycles, but I suspect that the first few are scary, and then you get used to it.]

What a disgrace that there are now two children who depend on these clowns, and she can't even bother to take care of herself!
I was literally saying this to my husband earlier. She's only anxious about things that basically let her off the hook from a being responsible adult. Flying to Hawaii or going to a crowded theme park strangely doesn't make her anxious. I call bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Alright guys, my Twitter tip I have said before. Block them both. You can still go to their Twitter pages and view Tweets with the "show" button but it keeps them blocked. Any post you like they can't see your username. If they are going around looking up who likes what then they need to get a life like they claim their HATERZ do. Good Lawd - can't track a period but can follow a trail throughout Twitter to block people because they got their undies in a wad?

• Haha

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
J$ tearing up the microphone & no one says a word to him.
J$ then keeps trying to shut Jennbo up- which is funny, but clearly he is turning into a brat. Timmy boy tries to take him & tell him a sort of no and he screams. Good luck with your shifty parenting as he gets to be an obnoxious spoiled pain, cause you can’t say no.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Yes, everytime one of them tries to say Fromage Montage they screw it up, so they took it upon themselves to change the name to cheese crawl in the live.

Tim kind of complains on the live that he gets the prize--it's cheescake ice cream and a stan stops to chat with him and Tim was kind of upset because the ice cream was melting and he needed to record the video but the stan wanted to chat. You can't just go up and buy the ice cream. I've been anxiously awaiting to see how melted the ice cream is or if he mentions that a stan stopped him and that's why it's melty.

Tim--these stans pay your bills. You go ahead and keep complaining about them, even if you were trying to do it in a joking way. See how that works out for you.
This is always the part about them that pisses me off the most - have they ever thanked their viewers for all the support over the years that allowed them to live their current life? Nannies, 50K concierge, having a full college fund for J, their home and car, etc. Do they only think they have those things because of their own doing and that they just deserve it? They seem to bitch and moan about everything, talk about how hard things are or how tough people are on them, but where's the gratitude to their subscribers and viewers? Every day they should sign off their vlogs thanking the viewers and lay off the "paying the price" shit which comes across as people owing them something for them putting out a video.

Oh no, Tim's ice cream started to melt. How will he cope!? 🙄

• Heart