The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well the pregnancy officially turned me off enough to stop watching. not that anyone cares but
For all the new members of our tribe.
(btw - J$ is 11 months old)
Courtesy of FRE
i never saw this, jesus fuckin christ lady. how do you have your baby like that on a golf cart with no windshield? wow.

Reactions: 12
YEP. 100%

My first panic attack was in 1998. Literally thought I was going to die.

I have had a ton since then - at home or out of the home.
Including at "happy" places like Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland. Out of the blue.
Had a major one at the Orlando Science Center one day, and a big one in the middle of watching "O Wondrous Night" once at SeaWorld - thought I was going to drop in my chair, had to bolt out of there, felt like a complete ass afterwards, shaky, couldn't eat, etc.

Had a big one once at Hollywood Studios (then MGM). One in Walmart too - completely out of the blue - walking down the automotive aisle. Recently at Target in Winter Garden Village. Another time, had one at home, landed me in the ER with them running EKGS on me; another one at work when I worked for the county years' back (on a completely low-stress Friday) that landed me in the hospital with them doing CT scans on me.

So when she talks about her anxiety, and panic attacks, I literally want to punch her bleeping face in.
Am with you on that, I want to smack her everytime she mentions it because she talks as if it's nothing an just brushes these attacks off as "oohh I just had another attack ahahahahaha" no witch, attacks aren't somthing to brush off an laugh about, it's a serious thing

I hope they have settled for you, I can still zone out but can manage to get myself somewhere quiet before it's brought on fully, an when I go to the parks I get the AAP so I can skip waiting in ques

Massive hugs to those that truely suffer from anxiety, it's not easy an these drama bitchs that say they have it because they feel it's a trend they can jump on can go to hell ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
EXACTLY.

You'd be terrified of sharing the road with other vehicles, as the carts do at Fort Wilderness.

And especially being vulnerable in an open-air golf cart with no doors!

Let alone have your child, like you said, in the cart with you. Blazing at high speed!

She is a literal walking contradiction. 24x7.

Edited: Actually, she is a literal WADDLING contradiction. My bad.
I don't even like driving in those golf carts because it's so vulnerable, but to have a kid, I would never dare do that, my brother has 0 fear an will drive an fly anything if someone gives him the controls (he actually put me through my driving when he was a instructor) an he asked if I wanted a go but I was like nope, don't feel comfortable with one of these things

Reactions: 6
Someone mentioned Pizza Eggs.

Pizza Eggs were gross as hell all least to my palate, but it was oddly enduring. That is back when they still did things relatable as a normal younger couple. Even when she stopped working and Tim still had a 9 to 5 gig, she still did stuff. It was more interesting than anything they do today.

Old TTT let’s save money by making pizza for breakfast interesting. New TTT we have a Nanny even though we work from home and set our own hours.

Reactions: 13
YEP. 100%

My first panic attack was in 1998. Literally thought I was going to die.

I have had a ton since then - at home or out of the home.
Including at "happy" places like Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland. Out of the blue.
Had a major one at the Orlando Science Center one day, and a big one in the middle of watching "O Wondrous Night" once at SeaWorld - thought I was going to drop in my chair, had to bolt out of there, felt like a complete ass afterwards, shaky, couldn't eat, etc.

Had a big one once at Hollywood Studios (then MGM). One in Walmart too - completely out of the blue - walking down the automotive aisle. Recently at Target in Winter Garden Village. Another time, had one at home, landed me in the ER with them running EKGS on me; another one at work when I worked for the county years' back (on a completely low-stress Friday) that landed me in the hospital with them doing CT scans on me.

So when she talks about her anxiety, and panic attacks, I literally want to punch her bleeping face in.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. I used to have panic attacks frequently, for over ten years, and even knowing it's a panic attack doesn't take away from the fear that you're dying. I ended up in the ER a few times because of it. It's the worse feeling in the world and I'm thankful mine finally stopped a few years ago. I hope you find relief too!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At 9:03 in the new vlog, Dim cannot pronounce "fall foliage" AT ALL. He says "fall folie-ehz". He frequently sounds like a guy who has loose dentures that could fall out at any moment.
Yes, he has such a lisp! I caught it in a recent video, maybe the hot dog one? I didn’t watch it, but I watched the parody.

Reactions: 8
Whilst it is not something I suffer from my DD1 started getting panic attacks when she was 11 and they are just horrific both mentally and physically. Just want to send love to all those that suffer from mental health ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
when Jinnifer the witch talks about anxiety i want to slap her in the face so hard and so bad. She is only using this as click bait. my oldest child suffers from anxiety. hasn't left the house for any extended period of time for 3 years. I'm sure COVID didn't help but it's that bad. He keeps to a very strict diet to limit his panic attacks and is very aware of his condition. This asshat of a person called Jinn has no clue what it is like. I want to cry each day b/c as a mom i just want to take it away from him so he can return to some sense of normalcy. He deserves that. But Jinn will use this b/c the stans are that stupid and believe her. and now they are going to be bringing another life into this world. I sure hope Lynn has a sister so they can hire her for the next child b/c they won't be raising this baby either. Thanks Tattle - i am sure glad i found you - you saved me.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Whilst it is not something I suffer from my DD1 started getting panic attacks when she was 11 and they are just horrific both mentally and physically. Just want to send love to all those that suffer from mental health ❤
d89b202c5421781df1d987c2c7519e2c.gif
♥🧡♥🧡

• Heart
I have no idea how to go these fancy gifs but hugs to you all ❤

It seems more an more that people treat this as some sort of trend that they want to jump on so they can be like "ohhh you have that, well me too" while those that do have it would love nothing more to not have it

• Heart
I agree... I think the thought of a slight bump would come if its a girl.. If its another boy? No fun for stans of Jenn... Unless he reaches for something pink she declares the baby as trans for clicks.

Lets hope for a boy everyone!!!
People like Jenn always luck out, and the people who truly deserve it don’t. I bet she has a girl. I wouldn’t be surprised if she paid someone to make sure the sex of the baby is a girl!! 🙄

Reactions: 16
One funny thing about Jenn getting pregnant is that they won't be able to try the $5k Star Wars drink on the Wish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.