The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a New Tim Fertility Tracker Thread.

This thread is courtesy of @Boobzmagee

Ginn is preggers again, J$ will soon be forgotten as he didn't bring a good ROI for the channel.

Who knew that infertility exists only when you are actively taking birth control for over a decade.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Do you think they'll take the day off today because they got 200k views yesterday?

Treat yourselves trackers.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do you think they'll take the day off today because they got 200k views yesterday?

Oohh they will treat themselves alright

Treat themselves to 14 hotdogs, 3 burgers an a cuntcierge boat trip

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ginn's probably disappointed she wasn't able to start a twitter fight with someone this time and make a dramatic announcement before waddling away.

Or she's too busy scrolling through jewelry websites for her next push present - she'll need a new ring soon once she's more swollen than a rotting dead whale on a beach that's about to explode.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Still doesn’t match the 703K viewing that J$’s announcement got.
Though it’s the first 200K+ TTT video since May!
And that was the Fantasy Mother’s Day cruise footage.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
@Joanie Taylor wrote in the last thread
“Have any of you seen the new YouTube channel “Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker”? I commented on one of the videos and a stan replied. My response to that did not appear, so I must have been blocked. I re- wrote the response on another account, which also didn’t show up. How would a new channel know what other accounts to blockWhy would a channel that wants them cancelled delete my comment?

This leads me to believe that this channel which just started posting less than 24 hours ago is actually the Trackers or some crazy superstan. By pretending to attack the Trackers, they delete negative comments and ban people who actually dislike the Trackers, leaving only the initial negative comment and a Stan’s (or their) defence. It seems like they’re trying to minimise the number of “haters” by having the positive comments far outnumber the negative, and thereby reduce the “trolls” to the “unwell 3.”

If it is the Trackers and they have the time to do this, I guess they really are worried about their channel.

This is my initial comment. Below are the replies, including mine, which isn’t showing up. Tell me L G doesn’t sound like Tim.

841178A4-0840-4A95-A86C-42963F18F363.jpeg

eta: Joanie, I couldn’t copy and paste the L G comments. Could you repost, please?

This is the latest video from this channel.
Trying to figure out their agenda cause it just shows clips with no commentary graphics.

btw - this creator had this channel since February 27, 2017. So they must have renamed it a few days ago.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Recap - they did a live show, they went Halloween shopping, ate hot dogs and giant cookies, Jenn wouldn't let Tim kiss her in the outro
of the shopping video, but he must have done something to her because the next day they announced they were pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It makes me sad to think they will swaddle another baby up until it’s 2. Let another kid sleep in a crib til their 5. Not let another kid learn to feed itself until it’s 5. Control another kid’s sleep religiously. Ask another kid 3 million stupid questions from birth. Meanwhile J$ will get flack for bothering the new baby, making noise while the new baby sleeps, running around the house while Jennbo feeds the new baby. They will 100% send him to school now & Stanny will be nanny to the new baby.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I saw that new Youtube channel, "Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker," earlier today, however the channel had a different name. Most odd.
I hadn't seen that video before, 2017. I wasn't on YouTube back then, and I certainly had never heard of the Trackers. Innocent days. I couldn't believe what I was viewing. A pair of liars, if ever there was.

Reactions: 8
It makes me sad to think they will swaddle another baby up until it’s 2. Let another kid sleep in a crib til their 5. Not let another kid learn to feed itself until it’s 5. Control another kid’s sleep religiously. Ask another kid 3 million stupid questions from birth. Meanwhile J$ will get flack for bothering the new baby, making noise while the new baby sleeps, running around the house while Jennbo feeds the new baby. They will 100% send him to school now & Stanny will be nanny to the new baby.
The only positive is him being sent to school which I hope they do so he can at least get away from the delusional world his parents are living in for a few hours and interact with other humans who aren't related to him or paid to deal with him, and he'd get a mandatory break from staring at his tablet. It's the only silver lining. It would be cruel(er) of them to insist he stay homeschooled so they can maintain the narrative and maintain control.

Reactions: 18
Here’s the first video. I couldn’t copy the comments from L G , so you can read them yourself. I agree with Joanie Taylor, L G sounds like Tim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
@Joanie Taylor wrote in the last thread
“Have any of you seen the new YouTube channel “Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker”? I commented on one of the videos and a stan replied. My response to that did not appear, so I must have been blocked. I re- wrote the response on another account, which also didn’t show up. How would a new channel know what other accounts to blockWhy would a channel that wants them cancelled delete my comment?

This leads me to believe that this channel which just started posting less than 24 hours ago is actually the Trackers or some crazy superstan. By pretending to attack the Trackers, they delete negative comments and ban people who actually dislike the Trackers, leaving only the initial negative comment and a Stan’s (or their) defence. It seems like they’re trying to minimise the number of “haters” by having the positive comments far outnumber the negative, and thereby reduce the “trolls” to the “unwell 3.”

If it is the Trackers and they have the time to do this, I guess they really are worried about their channel.

This is my initial comment. Below are the replies, including mine, which isn’t showing up. Tell me L G doesn’t sound like Tim.

841178A4-0840-4A95-A86C-42963F18F363.jpeg

eta: Joanie, I couldn’t copy and paste the L G comments. Could you repost, please?

This is the latest video from this channel.
Trying to figure out their agenda cause it just shows clips with no commentary graphics.

btw - this creator had this channel since February 27, 2017. So they must have renamed it a few days ago.

Regarding the missing/deleted comments that were mentioned. YouTube sometimes does that with new accounts, related accounts, OR accounts that seem to be posting argumentative posts. so it could be the case that the user hasn't shadow banned you but YouTube has. I get it quite a lot with some burner accounts I have, the solution seems to be to post a few 'normal' comments on various channels first.

• Wow
I saw that new Youtube channel, "Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker," earlier today, however the channel had a different name. Most odd.
I hadn't seen that video before, 2017. I wasn't on YouTube back then, and I certainly had never heard of the Trackers. Innocent days. I couldn't believe what I was viewing. A pair of liars, if ever there was.
I’m confused.
What’s the 2017 reference?
Yes, as I stated above, the creator originated a YT channel in February 2017, but must have renamed it recently.
Is that what you reference?

The “cancel T&J Tracker” videos were posted August 9 & 10, 2022 respectively.

btw - to the GKTW fiasco based video
L G replied “Are you OK? Get a life!”

The channel’s brand new and someone is already clutching their pearls!! 😂😆😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Those videos were myself. Simple x-y-z edits speak louder than anything else.

PS. That channel I had made long ago, but never uploaded anything…it was something like “Fatasyne“…it was a total made up word (I think).
Low effort, quick 10 minute editing, but that is the point.
As you’ve seen, just pasting literally two cuts, and posting it at the Reddit fan club got me life banned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Time for a New Tim Fertility Tracker Thread.

This thread is courtesy of @Boobzmagee

Ginn is preggers again, J$ will soon be forgotten as he didn't bring a good ROI for the channel.

Who knew that infertility exists only when you are actively taking birth control for over a decade.

200_d.gif

Ginn's probably disappointed she wasn't able to start a twitter fight with someone this time and make a dramatic announcement before waddling away.

Or she's too busy scrolling through jewelry websites for her next push present - she'll need a new ring soon once she's more swollen than a rotting dead whale on a beach that's about to explode.
Of course, don't get it sized up, nope go for a new one! That's the Tacky's way..

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.