The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
During the hot dog session:

"I didn't think it was gonna have this big fat dog on it" -Jenn
(my husband thought she said dong for a sec šŸ¤£)

"You know I like my thin meats. I'm not a fan of the thick meats." -Jenn

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The back boobs were also out. šŸ„“

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.03.03 PM.png

Dim: "you know what we can tell them tonight? that we're getting candy for two."
Ginn: "you think they'll give me double the candyyyy?!?!"
Dim: "why not?"

JFC witch, you need less candy, not double just cause you've got a 9-week-old fetus. She also gets excited about getting new onesies and Dim's like "well let's wait". She's seriously brain-damaged.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
So far, this is the same video Adam uploaded but even more boring. The cadaver Dan jokes were so bad I could barely watch that part (again).

They are going into the trick-or-treat trails without masks, like inside Country Bear, then suddenly Jenn has the cloth mask on in the next shot. They are so ridiculous. They have a ton of tagged photos of them right next to tons of stans in the park. Not a mask in sight and standing shoulder to shoulder.

Reactions: 21
FRE you magnificent bastard!! You did it again!
I didnt watch their video so this is the first time im seeing these clips. Im surprised I didnt see any comments here about Jackson assuming Tim was the one that grew him in his belly. Because of course he would assume that as he sees Tim does all the work while Jen does nothing. Then Jen gets upset because credit for the one thing she contributed was being taken from her. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ginn: "I'm so nauseous"
Also Ginn: eats a chili dog that'll cause heartburn on a good day

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.09.29 PM.png

eats a spicy buffalo chicken mozzeralla pop tart with jalapeno sauce that'll cause heartburn on a good day
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.13.44 PM.png

eats fake corn on the cob that's sugar-rich
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.15.01 PM.png

takes a break from her "I'm so excited to not be around my first child, my voice is an octave higher" blabbing to dress up in her "Dimmy's sperm that made it to my egg" costume:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.15.54 PM.png

and then is back to her greasy bleep-tastic self:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.17.52 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ginn's response to her husband's pathetic attempt at deep-throating? "Good shot!" šŸ¤¢

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.28.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.28.01 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.28.08 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The framing of Tim standing near the Hot Dog! Back away from the table Tim.

HotDog.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I'm enjoying this lady's side-eye and ATW's side eye at whatever the duck Ginncubator is blabbing or fake laughing about:
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.31.23 PM.png

The framing of Tim standing near the Hot Dog! Back away from the table Tim.

View attachment 1496901
And then the framing of her sagging tits in a too-tight bra about to handle her soggy "too thick" wiener...
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.33.17 PM.png

• Sick
  • Haha
So they sarcastically comment about how Lyn ā€œdoesnā€™t work on weekendsā€ duhhhh but then who watched their child while they gallivant around during the not so scary party? A different sitter? Nope. Their nanny was watching Jackson. Who are they fooling? Not me

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Look at ATW getting pics with stans, and then there's Ginn looking like a lost nursing home patient who wandered out in her nightie.
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.39.49 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A0CCE0C7-6E51-4FFA-B966-97B240EF1EC6.jpeg

Turning tit to sugar I have an urge to just hug my love and say ā€œBabeā€¦I appreciate your properly shaped luxurious bulbous hootersā€.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
These two make me sick. What parent leaves their child home to go to a MNSSHP? And they got bags of candy from the trick or treat stations - I absolutely guarantee Jprop doesnā€™t see any of that candy. Whale blob will eat the lot the witch.

Reactions: 19
The look of a woman whoā€™s allegedly in a state of constant nausea šŸ¤®. Why does she always look in pain as she inhales her food?

Who the hell smiles like this for a selfie? Dimmie practically dislocates his jaw šŸ˜‚
That is the wide eyes of a man who realized ten seconds too late that the world will compare him to a droopy eyed, melty faced, snaggly toothed old bear. And yeah Dim, we see it. :sneaky:

• Haha
I didnt watch their video so this is the first time im seeing these clips. Im surprised I didnt see any comments here about Jackson assuming Tim was the one that grew him in his belly. Because of course he would assume that as he sees Tim does all the work while Jen does nothing. Then Jen gets upset because credit for the one thing she contributed was being taken from her. Lol.
By the way...Jackson has no F*cking idea what the picture is of. "Did you eat the baby?" should be a disturbing clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nah, she just eats a tit ton and then either dresses in too-tight clothing or excessively baggy muumuus. She was drinking plenty of champs and wine on the *Fantasy cruise.

She also drank on their vacation to AMI which was in June.
I agree, as someone who was always slim an now tries hard to stay slim, when I started putting on weight it all instantly went straight to my stomach, it was at the point that I kid you not I looked 7 month pregnant because there was no fat anywhere else, that was when I released I had to watch my weight because of how my body will put it on

It seems like she has the same problem that it all goes straight to the stomach first before spreading out, so she's got constant 9 month preggy look, of course doesn't help she eats for 17 per day every day so she's always going look like that, it will be hard to see when she's really "showing" because of how bad she already looks

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.