The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still don't understand how Ginn couldn't track her own periods cause it "made her nervous". I couldn't ignore my period even if I wanted to (although now I'm on BC that allows me to skip having cramps and periods which is the next best thing to convincing a doctor to take my damn unwanted uterus out).

Once you're at the age she is, you generally have an understanding of when you're ovulating and when the dam is going to burst, so to speak. What did she think her cramps were - really bad indigestion??

I think she's lying about her due date, and just showed us an older sonogram. My kids were 15 months apart, I was overweight and I showed around 12 weeks. She looked pregnant on the wish cruise and villian one
Nah, she just eats a tit ton and then either dresses in too-tight clothing or excessively baggy muumuus. She was drinking plenty of champs and wine on the *Fantasy cruise.

She also drank on their vacation to AMI which was in June.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I love how Jenn’s pretending she’s friends with Adam the Woo in his video. I wonder how much she’ll put him in her video.

And there are more people dressing up like Nate than Tim, at one-fifth the subscribers. That’s gotta hurt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I love how Jenn’s pretending she’s friends with Adam the Woo in his video.
Oh man, she was reeeeally trying hard to be fun and hilarious and all personality. She was going nonstop. Her "jokes" were horrible and she was trying too hard laughing at Adam's every word. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
"Is my areola showing you guyzzzz?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.32.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.36.30 PM.png

Ginn shows more indignation to the parade being delayed than to the creepers who comment and call themselves J¢'s aunt/uncles.
Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 7.44.27 PM.png

You can then hear her bitching in the background that they should go ask "that guy" if the fireworks will also be canceled. "That guy" probably doesn't know, you witch, it depends on the weather. Calm your bleeping tits down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This made me laugh way too much!

I would nominate that as the next thread title (credit to you of course); The Tim Tracker #89 - Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
View attachment 1496816 View attachment 1496821

Ginn shows more indignation to the parade being delayed than to the creepers who comment and call themselves J¢'s aunt/uncles.
View attachment 1496827
You can then hear her bitching in the background that they should go ask "that guy" if the fireworks will also be canceled. "That guy" probably doesn't know, you witch, it depends on the weather. Calm your bleeping tits down.
She has that weird 'boob dent' at the top in that side view photo because she insists on squeezing those things into cup sizes that are too small. You need the full blown support bra Jenn. These other bras ain't working.

Reactions: 8
She has that weird 'boob dent' at the top in that side view photo because she insists on squeezing those things into cup sizes that are too small. You need the full blown support bra Jenn. These other bras ain't working.
For sure! It was so noticeable I had to include that screenshot. She probably had underboob happening too, but at least we weren't subjected to having to see that....nauseous... visual. 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Haha
I don't really watch any other Disney vloggers with any regularity but all I can say is the first thing I thought when I did get a load of old Pete was, 'Uh huh, we'll be seeing him on the news, I expect.'
Creeptastic factor is huge with that dude.
I guess I'll have to gird my loins and try not to learn Victoria's Secret(tunnel) watching Bojo date fright.

Reactions: 9
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This made me laugh way too much!

I would nominate that as the next thread title (credit to you of course); The Tim Tracker #89 - Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???
I realized after I wrote that that she probably doesn't even know what an areola is. "Do you mean the mermaid princess?"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Most all of the other vloggers have had their MNSSHP videos up for a while now. They are all just the same as each other. Dim and Gin make a guest appearance in ATW and we have hot dog eating from both of them to look forward to. 🤢 With her being out past midnight, I wonder if she’ll even be up by dinner time to start editing.
Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So new video yet. Not that I care, but it’s interesting how all those other and annoying vloggers can get their videos edited and uploaded in a timely manner, but not Jenbo. I know Jenn it’s sooo hard. Sleeping in and then having to edit for 12 hours and having to take care of a toddler who you do nothing for anyway. She really doesn’t give a tit does she?
They have missed the bus at this point as all the top vloggers have a video out.

• Sick
Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
Don't let the Trackers see this: https://www.patreon.com/mammothclub
Almost 22k per month on Patreon.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Yep ! 12:45am upload on the NSSHP. Well done Jenn on being time sensitive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if they let Stanny have some of the first part of Friday off, since she had to watch J¢/be stuck at Ft Pampers from at least 3:30pm to around 12:30am when the Bojos dragged their asses home. That's bleeping ridiculous if she had to show up at her usual 8am or 9am and keep staying there the whole day. I can't imagine her fiancé probably likes this work schedule of hers very much.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.