Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
The Tim Tracker #89 - Turns Out The Tracking is Tim Tracking Jenn's Period

Credit to all who suggested something like this should be a title. I agree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Quasimodo

VIP Member
In Adam's video he teased them for getting two hot dogs. I giggled. Jenn says she is so nauseous but she ordered a really gross looking hot dog.
The last thing I feel like eating when I feel like I'm on the verge of vomiting is a hot dog, especially one loaded with extra shit. I'm beginning to think she seriously doesn't know what "nauseous" means (and my English teacher from my high school days would be the first to tell her she probably means to use 'nauseated' instead anyway). I mean, she is correct in saying that she's a nauseous person because she causes nausea for those of us who have to look at her.

"I'm so 'nauseous' but I'm gonna paint my eyebrows in and gonna show up in my finest nightgown and show off my only lace bra that doesn't have holes in it! And I'm gonna stick around for 6 hours till late at night in this humid muck to watch fireworks and a parade! Did I mention I'm nauseous?? I'm also gonna stuff a peanut butter churro down my throat too! And enjoy a SPICY buffalo chicken pop tart! Because when I think "nausea", I think, "you know what'd go great with that? Processed meat, a whole lot of sugar and more meat, but make it spicy!"

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

2020planner

VIP Member
Found under FRE's latest video about TTT.

"...pointless and cool..." ??? Gotta pick one or the other, dude. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck contacting YouTube's "main offices."

1660481419280.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Quasimodo

VIP Member
The back boobs were also out. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-08-13 at 10.03.03 PM.png

Dim: "you know what we can tell them tonight? that we're getting candy for two."
Ginn: "you think they'll give me double the candyyyy?!?!"
Dim: "why not?"

JFC bitch, you need less candy, not double just cause you've got a 9-week-old fetus. She also gets excited about getting new onesies and Dim's like "well let's wait". She's seriously brain-damaged.

• Sick
  • Wow

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
I have no doubt she suffers from some mental ailments, maybe even anxiety in some shape or form but she appears to have "weaponized" it to be what appears to be one of the laziest adults I've ever seen! Many people here with real anxiety have expressed skepticism over her "anxiety" and of course my making fun of Jenn has nothing to do with others.

erry

VIP Member
Looking at the live and watching Jackson cover Jenns mouth and she thinks it’s funny. You can see Tim steaming from the ears!
Even when Tim “tried” to correct Jackson, Jenn was like “it’s ok” no bitch it’s not fucking ok!

Is it going to be ok when he’s 7 and telling you flat out to shut up?!? Will it be ok then?

ETA:
When Jackson says the mic is his, and Jenn is all like “yes it’s yours.” And that “he’s going through a everything is mine phase”

Jenn this is where you say something like “no this belongs to mommy, but it’s ok if you play with it” I’m no expert, by ANY stretch of the imagination but I know she’s screwing that kid up

peteykirch

VIP Member
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.

• Haha

DukeOfKent

VIP Member
I sometimes joke that I don't know the difference between "hungry" and "bored" when I'm mindlessly snacking; I have a suspicion that Jenn doesn't know the difference between "anxious" and "lazy."

All of the activities that supposedly give her anxiety -- driving in traffic, going to the store, being in crowds, cleaning up after her son, and now paying attention to her own bodily functions -- they're all things that no one particularly enjoys doing. But we all do those things because we're self-sufficient adults!

Her overly controlling yet somehow simultaneously passive husband has enabled this behavior and kept her in a perpetual state of adolescence (even her mannerisms -- the forced laughing at everything, the bug-eyed faces she makes -- are reminiscent of what an awkward middle-school girl would do). It's normal to be nervous about driving... when you first get your learner's permit and don't have a lot of practice. But eventually you get over it because you're a grown-up with responsibilities to take care of. [I can't speak from experience on menstrual cycles, but I suspect that the first few are scary, and then you get used to it.]

What a disgrace that there are now two children who depend on these clowns, and she can't even bother to take care of herself!

• Sick

hcslacs

VIP Member
Maybe things have changed nowadays but I thought hair bleaching/dyeing was a no-no in the first trimester. I know she doesn’t give a shit about doing anything the right way during pregnancy but you’d think she’d keep up the illusion for the Stans. You know since these children are such miracles.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Mopsy75

VIP Member
I might have commented on this before but it bothers me so much i need to state it again. We all know Ginnbo is 'saying' she is nauseous for the clicks. When everyone mentioned on this thread that she had the hot dog it just reinforced to me what a lying sack of shit she really is. When i was pregnant with my children, and we would pass a McDonald's, the cooking smell coming out of the building would make me sick to my stomach. that is what nauseous is Ginnbo. We all know that is your new 'click' you are going to use. you guuuuuuyyssss i'm so nauseous today. i can't get out of bed, i can't clean my house, i can't take care of my almost 3 year old son, i can't cook. Oh Timmy Boy, are you in for a real treat. But you know what i don't feel sorry for you either. This is what you created so good luck with it - 3 kids and you - hope Lean sticks around.

yellojello

Lurker here…there was a lot of subtle trolling in the live comments. The comment about someone showing up at the house was great. Also, someone suggested a channel name change to the Jackson Tracker. I think Stans were catching on…one person suggested mods. I also think Jen took the charity suggestion in lieu of baby shower gifts as a dig…she spoke of them giving to a charity that provided women protection from getting fired and funding when they had to take time off from work. She didn’t know the name of the charity…it sounded like she was embellishing. Tim just looked confused at what she was saying.

• Wow
  • Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh! And I just remembered how Tim's mom would gift them trips at Christmastime and isn't that how they got the trip to Ireland to use for their church wedding?!

Wow, Jenn. She really IS a "miserable person," this MIL of yours who you cut out of your life "years ago" (as of 2018).

I sure hope Tim's mom never became aware of that "word vomit" (to use Jenn's term) of Jenn's on Twitter .

And if Tim was aware of it and was OK with it (and didn't tell Jenn to take it down) - with regard to his own mother... well... then... 🖕