The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think this person has ever been around 4/5 year olds except when they were that age themselves. If a 4/5 year old were talking the way J$ talks, I would be really concerned. Also, their friend needs to get their kid checked out.
View attachment 1501318
I wish the person who wrote that wasn’t able to talk. Who the hell talks like that? Little citizen?!?!? That’s so stupid. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again: the stans need to stop glorifying this kid. He’s not special. He’s just an average kid who has two colossal dumbasses as parents who decided to exploit him for $$$$$. He’s not the baby genius they make him out to be. Little citizen…so bleeping stupid.

Reactions: 22
I don't know what's so triggering? That his parents or family could be perfectly normal and he could just be a bleeping dimwit? Who fell madly in love w/ a chick he thought was "out of his league" and then morphed into a chameleon - trying all sorts of personas because he can't find himself and jumped on YouTube?

He doesn't treat his family that bad. I mean, I can't stand the guy but didn't they just treat his parents to a Disney cruise?

Not sure how long you've been actually actively watching the channel but his Dad used to be TONS of vlogs - they would have a great time together. His dad is super fun and chill.
No, it was the idea of oh, poor them, Jackson probably has no idea who they actually are, they’re just the same to him as these random vloggers he also cruised with.

That’s silly and baseless.

Reactions: 7
I’ve been a fan of their channel for years and wish them well but I don’t think I can watch The Trackers anymore. This last pregnancy announcement was so unbelievably insensitive to those that are infertile. To say that “once you relax it just happens”, is beyond tone deaf especially for a couple who have been through infertility in the past. I’m now starting to think that was all a lie which is ridiculous. I’m glad Jen quickly corrected Tim by saying that applied to them and not all but still. Like I said I wish them the best but I’m really disappointed in that remark.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
While we don't know what both family's are actually like, we can only guess by how the siblings are, if his family were as bad as him then I'd expect the siblings to be just as bad but from the looks of it Dims siblings have actually done quite well for themselves where as you look at gins an.......

His family used to be in the vlogs quite a bit an he did used to tell story's of his childhood, I never got the feeling they were narssicists, OK so parents aren't always perfect an am sure there's been a few arguments an fights etc but I believe they were better parents than Dim is, I fully believe gin has been the bad apple an the one to turn him into who he is, she is full on narssicist an she's dragging him down with him, he needs to grow some balls an put his foot down

And even if Dims parents werent the "nicest" it doesn't mean they would be cruel to J, personally speaking my gran was cruel to her kids but none of us ever saw that, we were spoiled rotten an loved to bits, grandparents can at times be totally different to their grandkids than they were their own kids, even my own mum spoils an dotes on my neice an she wasn't exactly mother of the year with me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It is also possible they are totally normal, nice people and Tim was an average dude, regular guy...and then he met Jenn.
My cousin was raised to be a good human & his wife ruined his relationship with his family. Of course he made that choice too, but it sure was hard to watch. She thinks my aunt & other family are white trash. She’s truly a horrible human.
Doug told us that Jennbo is the problem. I believe him. She is truly a witch. Neither of them have friends. She has said tit about his mom on social media. All roads lead back to her:

Reactions: 15
I’m glad to hear by most accounts Tim’s parents are good human beings, and I’m absolutely aware the toll a toxic in-law can have on a family.

I’m still fairly certain, and there’s no evidence otherwise, Jackson knows the difference in his grandparents and random vloggers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m glad to hear by most accounts Tim’s parents are good human beings, and I’m absolutely aware the toll a toxic in-law can have on a family.

I’m still fairly certain, and there’s no evidence otherwise, Jackson knows the difference in his grandparents and random vloggers.
Well, Jenn tweeted that she cut her MIL - who, with her husband, adopted a child (Tim's oldest brother) in the 1970s - out of her life years ago (as of 2018). ;)

So...there's that. ;)

1660590165210.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Some of us actually know quite a bit about his parents.

His parents are not friggin narcissists or unstable. Everyone in his family is fine and he was raised in a decent household.

Like @Southpaw33 said, he's been influenced by Jenn.
I was hoping you would chime in!! 🙂

Of course everything here is speculation, but also we can only go on what we have seen on vlogs or what people have said here through some apparent knowledge. Not every asshole had asshole parents. If you are around someone like Jenn long enough, though, I would suspect you would pick up behaviors you probably didn't have before. 🤷‍♀️

I find it fascinating that Tim seems to have come from a home of strong females- if what was said here before about his sister is true, and his mom gives off that vibe to me. (Anyone who went toe-to-toe with Jenn in the past [Jenn's Twitter rants about her MIL] is probably not a wallflower. 😄) Yet Tim is with a woman who relies on him for everything, can't track her own period, can't drive, needs a nanny, and he apparently loves this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
If I knew her OF I think I would subscribe just to see what that content looks like
I’ve been a fan of their channel for years and wish them well but I don’t think I can watch The Trackers anymore. This last pregnancy announcement was so unbelievably insensitive to those that are infertile. To say that “once you relax it just happens”, is beyond tone deaf especially for a couple who have been through infertility in the past. I’m now starting to think that was all a lie which is ridiculous. I’m glad Jen quickly corrected Tim by saying that applied to them and not all but still. Like I said I wish them the best but I’m really disappointed in that remark.
I just don't get the whole infertility thing and then the 10 years on birth control, which is it? they can't even keep up with their stories. Then Tim tracks her period? Literally what does Jen do, shes there to be his trophy wife? fat chance jenbo, we all know looks don't last forever step up and be a Mother for once!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just don't get the whole infertility thing and then the 10 years on birth control, which is it? they can't even keep up with their stories. Then Tim tracks her period? Literally what does Jen do, shes there to be his trophy wife? fat chance jenbo, we all know looks don't last forever step up and be a Mother for once!
She's a participation trophy at best. Or a print-at-home certificate designed on MS Paint wife.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regardless of circumstance, I will never understand people who think it’s ok to share things like this on social media.
Exactly.

And that's why I if I had to pick who to believe between two people (or with regard to family matters), I'm inclined to believe ANYONE BUT Jenn's side of a story. 🤷‍♀️

She's a participation trophy at best. Or a print-at-home certificate designed on MS Paint.
Did someone say trophy?

12_400x.jpg

I actually saw this photo yesterday when searching something else hot dog related, and was remembering to keep it in my back pocket for later. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She eats

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was hoping you would chime in!! 🙂

Of course everything here is speculation, but also we can only go on what we have seen on vlogs or what people have said here through some apparent knowledge. Not every asshole had asshole parents. If you are around someone like Jenn long enough, though, I would suspect you would pick up behaviors you probably didn't have before. 🤷‍♀️

I find it fascinating that Tim seems to have come from a home of strong females- if what was said here before about his sister is true, and his mom gives off that vibe to me. (Anyone who went toe-to-toe with Jenn in the past [Jenn's Twitter rants about her MIL] is probably not a wallflower. 😄) Yet Tim is with a woman who relies on him for everything, can't track her own period, can't drive, needs a nanny, and he apparently loves this?
I think having strong women in his life is exactly why he wants this weak woman as his wife. He needs someone to make him feel smart and strong and important.

• Sad
Jenn was raised in a broken home, has virtually no relationship with her father, has accused family members (in the past, nameless) of sexual abuse, and has several family members who were in / out of jail. And then there's 🍑.

I know people who were sexually abused or some other horrible stuff happened to them growing up. But they also realize that when they do get married or have a stable relationship and their spouse/Boy or Girlfriend have a healthy relationship with their parents/who ever raised them that they don't stop them from seeing their parents or other family members.

Reactions: 7
I think having strong women in his life is exactly why he wants this weak woman as his wife. He needs someone to make him feel smart and strong and important.
Yep, exactly. Tim's worst nightmare would probably be a lot of the women in this group. 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This one is always triggering for me. We don’t know how much time they spend with Tim’s parents and on top of that, we know next to nothing about his parents. Sometimes grandparents are narcissists or unstable or both. Simply being a grandparent doesn’t give you unfiltered access to your grandchildren. Boundaries are often necessary. If Tim is so awful, why are people so against in believing just maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far?
This! The kid should be spending more time with family, playing with cousins, being watched by the grandparents. Who are we to say?
I have a girlfriend where when they decided to have kids her husband's parents straight out said - we are not babysitters. Period. Short visits only.
And they lived literally across the street!
My MnL wants my son to come visit. She only lives about an hour away and he sees her once or twice a year. Because he's not comfortable going there and we aren't going to force him.
There are scenarios where the family environments aren't safe for the child. It's ok not to nurture or force relationships.

Edit: Reading more....it's probably Gin just being a witch. Totally controlling and possible. Especially if she doesn't enjoy being around them. God forbid the Queen spend time not doing what she wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I moved for Buffalo NY a year ago!! I go to the Columbia store a lot... For shorts and sweat wicking clothes!

Floridians in general are soft but Dim and Jenn are beyond pathetic! It's nowhere near as cold as they let on here, besides they are never out after dark! That's when it gets reasonably cold...
Don't get too comfy. tit can change around here in a heartbeat. We haven't had a good snow in a couple years lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.