The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The history of how the Trackers became “successful“ has a lot of dumb luck involved. They do have the algorithm on their side which is huge, and the started vlogging before it was the norm.
This is a guy I subscribe to…you guys might find it interesting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Holy crap ANOTHER Universal HHN set-up video. How many is this in the past two weeks? How many times can Tim wander around aimlessly saying "we don't anything"?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.
And didn’t Universal give him the cold shoulder last Halloween and leave him and Jenn off the invite list? If it were me, I would either be running away from YouTube in shame with my tail tucked between my legs, or I would be trying my hardest to step up my game and trying my hardest to give out legit helpful information. That’s just me, though. We all know Tim can’t put much effort into anything, unless it’s deep throating a hot dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.
He wants to be an insider so badly!! I'm embarrassed for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So we're well over 1+ days into the pregnancy announcement video and it currently sits at 220k views... Surely they had to be thinking this would blow up right? What an epic fail.

The Roy O. Disney cruise video is sitting near 650k and as @mjm9 stated previously, that was such a novelty video that some of the traffic was likely from non-subscribers as well as diehards.

I think it's safe to say that the 200-250k range is likely their "real subscriber" count aka the ones who watch religiously. We all know that the 840k+ number was highly inflated but wow, imagine how many of those are old, inactive, or fake/purchased accounts?
Correct.
Tim’s birthday cruise on the Dream (March) sits at 645K
And the Fantasy Mother’s Day cruise (May) is at 260K.

Both are stays in the Roy O Disney Suite.
Both are first day videos with subsequent related videos declining in viewership.

Tim b-day:

May cruise:

I can safely say that the first day Dream views were non-Slacker people interested in a tour of the Roy O Disney Suite.
A novelty
as @bten1989 states.

The Prop-sic-le announcement was the first TTT video to get 200K+ views since the Fantasy cruise in May. This does not say much for TTT viewership, currently sitting in the 80 - 120K range, as they aren’t bringing in the numbers of a few years ago.

Reactions: 14
Whatever happened to that “cheese stroll” vlog they were supposed to put out? 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, it's even lower than that. I'd guess it would be more in the 80k-120k range. These are the die-hard fans who watch mostly everything. Even Disney-related vlogs aren't much higher in views. Anything over 200k is because it fits a niche that people are searching for, or it's new & relevant content.
Spot on!
Hammer meets nail.

Reactions: 11
And didn’t Universal give him the cold shoulder last Halloween and leave him and Jenn off the invite list? If it were me, I would either be running away from YouTube in shame with my tail tucked between my legs, or I would be trying my hardest to step up my game and trying my hardest to give out legit helpful information. That’s just me, though. We all know Tim can’t put much effort into anything, unless it’s deep throating a hot dog.
The pair of them have no self awareness. I hope that one day, a hot dog will get stuck in his throat. I think that's my rant for the day, now need to lie down in a darkened room.😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The algorithm is insanely frustrating. I have the most normie channel on the planet.…just a guy that has fun turning on a camera now and again. This is how the views pan out with 100 videos, and having 20,000 views. It’s not that the top videos are better, or would be searched a lot more…it’s just all the general public ever would see algorithm wise as the most bottom of the bottom feeders.
To say the ratio is screwed up is an understatement

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy tit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I predict they will put J$ in the spare trash room and J$2 in the nursery. The question is how long will he have to sleep in a drawer before they clean out all the crap they have accumulated in that space. I quess he could us brother bandits blanket to keep warm while he waits.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
What a cringefest in this new vlog. I almost feel sorry for him... he's got to be super lonely and feeling inadequate as he's so out-of-the-loop. I'm in Nebraska and know more about the HHN stuff than him. I wish he could do some big time self-reflection and see he could have a happy life if he wanted one. The happiest I have seen him lately is in the recent videos with Adam. He was just so pathetically pleased to be with someone and feel like he fit in somewhere. Why not chase that instead of YouTube 'fame' and monetary gain?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I know I am late to the party, BUT reading some of those comments under their baby #2 announcement video is ridiculous. I am embarrassed for some of those people.

The ones that get me the most are the "remember how difficult it was for you to conceive". Nah - Jenn just didn't want a baby in her late 20's - so she acted like it couldn't happen. Do these stans REALLY think 2 non-assisted pregnancies just happened spontaneously?

Sure.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
All this HHN tit proves yet again that the most of the appeal of the parks for these Disney adults is the edging. Who actually cares about it when it’s done. Galactic Starcruiser? Guardians ride? Ok - but WHAT ARE NEXT? It’s becoming a contest to see which vlogger can edge the longest. Vinegar stroking for pumpkin decor.

Reactions: 12
I quess he could us brother bandits blanket to keep warm while he waits.
That situation still has me salty.
A wonderful lady, Katie (and her husband, Andy), spent one year making the blanket for Bandit. It sits in the Bojo office for two years. Bandit dies. Then they open the pkg. a few months afterwards, 7/1/2020

segment start 52:29, the blanket at 53:12

To Tim it’s no big deal.
“IT’S JUST A BLANKET”, he says.
The kicker was that Tim credits some random lady they had just met at Disney Springs as being the giver!! 😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
That situation still has me salty.
A wonderful lady spends one year making the blanket for Bandit. It sits in the Bojo office for two years. Bandit dies. Then they open the pkg. a few months afterwards.

To Tim it’s no big deal.
“IT’S JUST A BLANKET”, he says.
The kicker was that Tim credits some random lady they had just met at Disney Springs as being the giver!! 😡
They're like Hollywood level ungrateful but they're trailer park level famous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I see Stanny Lynn now says she is a nanny/homeschool teacher. I wonder if the plan really is to let her homeschool J.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.