The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a cringefest in this new vlog. I almost feel sorry for him... he's got to be super lonely and feeling inadequate as he's so out-of-the-loop. I'm in Nebraska and know more about the HHN stuff than him. I wish he could do some big time self-reflection and see he could have a happy life if he wanted one. The happiest I have seen him lately is in the recent videos with Adam. He was just so pathetically pleased to be with someone and feel like he fit in somewhere. Why not chase that instead of YouTube 'fame' and monetary gain?
We’ll be can’t to USF with Adam since Adam is banned 😂😂😂😂😂 He should have joined him on Dumbo yesterday, poor guy was all alone:

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Finally watched the baby video last night. Had to comment on The Period Tracker. Holy tit that is the weirdest thing I have ever heard.

I got the vibe that he was doing the calculations when to have sex because that was the part that really stresses her out.

Filming it in the bedroom was unnecessary. No one needs that visual thanks.

Also the bathroom scene was way too much. No one needed to see the stick you just peed on.
When they announced the first pregnancy, Jenn said she didn't suspect she was. Dim replied, I knew 😮. Must have been the Period Tracker for many, many years now.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know I am late to the party, BUT reading some of those comments under their baby #2 announcement video is ridiculous. I am embarrassed for some of those people.

The ones that get me the most are the "remember how difficult it was for you to conceive". Nah - Jenn just didn't want a baby in her late 20's - so she acted like it couldn't happen. Do these stans REALLY think 2 non-assisted pregnancies just happened spontaneously?

Sure.
Totally agree that Jenn didn’t want a baby in her 20’s and it was easier to use infertility as an excuse, however having 2 non-assisted pregnancies is not what makes her out to be a liar as that can happen to people who genuinely struggled with fertility.

Reactions: 14
Totally agree that Jenn didn’t want a baby in her 20’s and it was easier to use infertility as an excuse, however having 2 non-assisted pregnancies is not what makes her out to be a liar as that can happen to people who genuinely struggled with fertility.
She is a LIAR!
Being on birth control pills for over 10 years does not make you infertile by definition.
She made an active choice. That is perfectly fine.

But don’t go around telling people you are infertile!
Every time Dejennerate did she spat in the face and gave the finger to every woman who truly does struggle with infertility!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I
It will cost more for another child.
But not as much as I thought.
Did a quick Google....
“So, how much does it cost to raise a kid? The average cost of raising a child born to a middle-income, married couple is approximately $267,000 (in 2021 dollars) over a period of 18 years — or more than $14,800 a year per child for a typical two-child household according to a U.S. News & World Report.”

On the flip side, Prop-sic-le is another tax deduction.

LOVE IT!! 😂
What a huge conspiracy the big two, Universal and Disney, have against the Oblivious Oaf, Tim!!🤪
I’m still a few pages behind…but I think for the normal family the breakdown of what it cost for a kid and then additional kids would be right…but this is the Bojos. They value flexing far too much and so I think it would cost them significantly more than average. Miracle prop #2 can’t possibly be seen wearing hand-me-down clothes or used strollers. Even if it is another boy. They get high in spending money when they don’t need to and will use this as a new excuse. Who knows, maybe they’ll hire Stanny Lynn’s fiancé to be their personal driver or bodyguard.

Reactions: 11
She is a LIAR!
Being on birth control pills for over 10 years does not make you infertile by definition.
She made a active choice. That is perfectly fine.

Every time Dejennerate did she spat in the face and gave the finger to every woman who truly does struggle with infertility!
I am well aware about struggles with infertility as I detailed in an earlier post, however the post I quoted didn’t mention anything about the birth control it mentioned having 2 children as if that couldn’t happen to people who are genuinely struggling when it can.

Reactions: 6
Yes, people who have struggled with infertility can suddenly become pregnant, however...among the piles and piles of lies, most recently she explained that they started trying after new years. We then saw the tearful, woe is me, vlog within a month saying she was so sad she wasn't pregnant yet. Then she went to the doctor--and here's where I personally know she's a liar--the doctor said they hadn't been trying long and if she wasn't pregnant in 6 months, they'd develop a fertility plan. This is absolute bullshit because if she actually did struggle with fertility for years and years, tried all the science-y stuff and was told that they would not be able to have children EVER, they would have started right at the beginning of the year with a fertility plan. There wouldn't be a wait 6 months and we'll talk about it then approach. If they were truly never to be able to have children as per the walk in the wood bullshit.

I'll also say if they did, in fact, struggle with infertility, there is no doubt in my mind they would have broadcast that tit from every angle for the views. They talk about Tim's bathroom habits, they show us his surgical incisions, they vlogged almost every second of J$ birth, his baths, all this very personal tit, there's no way they'd turn down the cash from views of actual infertility treatments. There are so many TikTokers right now showing their partners giving them hormone shots...there's no way they wouldn't have vlogged it if it was true.

BTW--I also struggled with infertility and have two healthy children, born 13 months apart. :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I see Stanny Lynn now says she is a nanny/homeschool teacher. I wonder if the plan really is to let her homeschool J.
I think they'll (Lynn, because dumb and dumber aren't going to put in the work it takes to properly home school) 100% home school J$ for a number of reasons.

The obvious being that it's convenient for THEIR schedule, the way they've always insisted it be. You can't just jet off to Hawaii or another tacky beach house at will in regular school.

It'll also let them keep up their idiotic charade that J$ is so smart and gifted. Let's be honest, if the kid was in a traditional daycare setting with other kids his age, they'd have no choice but to see he's just an average kid and not a baby genius. But why let the kid socialize anyway? His entire life is on the web and that's how he'll unfortunately be raised.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She is a LIAR!
She made a active choice. That is perfectly fine.

They didn't dispute that, though. Yous are literally making the same point: Ginn lied about being infertile, but having two non-assisted births is still something those with fertility issues can experience.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Do you think if they started calling Ginncubator’s period an exclamation point it would give her less “anxiety” to track her own bodily functions?

I also still think it’s worth a try to paint their Tesla to look like a golf cart then maybe she could go run errands by her GD self.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Do you think if they started calling Ginncubator’s period an exclamation point it would give her less “anxiety” to track her own bodily functions?

I also still think it’s worth a try to paint their Tesla to look like a golf cart then maybe she could go run errands by her GD self.
A Tesla (and most every EV) is basically just a full-size golf cart!

She's just a terribly pathetic and lazy human who has chosen to opt out of her life, but expects it to be glamourous and amazing nonetheless

Reactions: 13
To be honest, I should apologize to everyone here because I thought you all were overboard previously regarding their fertility issues. I thought no one would make that kind of thing up.

But after this announcement they must have lied. No one with known fertility issues and a child would be this clueless about how to get pregnant. No one with fertility issues would try for months without tracking her period. And in the 0.01% chance that they're telling the truth and this is all due to Jenn's "anxiety" - well if her anxiety is that bad they should NOT be having more children.

Reactions: 37
Yes, people who have struggled with infertility can suddenly become pregnant, however...among the piles and piles of lies, most recently she explained that they started trying after new years. We then saw the tearful, woe is me, vlog within a month saying she was so sad she wasn't pregnant yet. Then she went to the doctor--and here's where I personally know she's a liar--the doctor said they hadn't been trying long and if she wasn't pregnant in 6 months, they'd develop a fertility plan. This is absolute bullshit because if she actually did struggle with fertility for years and years, tried all the science-y stuff and was told that they would not be able to have children EVER, they would have started right at the beginning of the year with a fertility plan. There wouldn't be a wait 6 months and we'll talk about it then approach. If they were truly never to be able to have children as per the walk in the wood bullshit.

BTW--I also struggled with infertility and have two healthy children, born 13 months apart. :)
I agree with everything you are saying but when some people are calling her out for her infertility they are not using all the points you mentioned or taking birth control etc, they are only using her having 2 kids as ’proof’ and that is what is annoying me.

13 months apart, I imagine you were busy 😂 I also imagine you were like me and just so thankful to have been blessed.

Reactions: 7
So Jinn isn’t comfortable going into the houses at HHN but she’s going to on the lights on tour…..to try the food.
Tim just had his dirty hooves on the women’s HHN leggings.

Reactions: 11
What I meant was NONE of the STANS question the long-standing history of "fertility issues". They just accept it. Like, oh well, she beat the odds.

I'm not saying it can't happen naturally - I just can't believe anyone really thinks that is what happened with her (I did 2 IVF cycles to have my son - so maybe I am bitter).

• Heart
it can absolutely happen. If she simply would be honest and say that they had some sort of diagnosis, or they brought their concerns up to their doctor about how it took years and years to have one baby and they were just about to start treatment and got pregnant.. fine.. I would for sure believe it. But something is missing or she’s just a lot dumber than a normal person to just say “we were told this would never happen”!For the first time, and then “the ob said I’m fine and to just be patient” the second time. Nope, no way this is true.
I don’t judge them about having the kids at all. I just am so upset about this fake infertility stuff. But you’re 100% right, after years and years it is extremely possible to fall pregnant naturally so that alone is not the reason to call her a liar

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.