The Tim Tracker #78 Won't Do Anything Unless They Can Film It - Including Paying Taxes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two asshats sit in the golf cart while waiting for Lyn to strap their miracle child into the golf cart.
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.48.17 PM.png

Dim: "I think these are towels". Does he need his vision checked too?
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 2.50.17 PM.png

What was said lol, I'd guess most of the vloggers frequent these boards tbh
They were eating ice cream and he felt the need to make that statement. "Byyyy the way...."

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
They were eating ice cream and he felt the need to make that statement. "Byyyy the way...."
Ahhh of course, one of those, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Honestly we all know they have FOMO so of course they are going stalk over here, it's probably what gins doing everytime you see her with that phone on screen, hey gin maybe instead of reading on here constantly you go watch some YT vids on how to edit, am sure they have a beginners guide or somthing, maybe a editing for dummys 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
View attachment 1343800

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?
He has a thread here.

JoJo's World | Tattle Life

Reactions: 4
If he reads here then he really doesn't care how bad these videos truly are and chooses to do nothing about how bad the editing ends up. That blurry scene in the stairs was so pointless and worthless, but was left in to show what? J holding Tim's hand and not hers to go down the stairs? There was no reason for that clip. So was Jenn showing how she is left out? What was the point?

Reactions: 17
Melasma most likely. I’ve had a similar issue ever since I had my daughter (who’s almost 8 now). Sunscreen every single day and consistent skin care keep it at bay a bit better!
“A condition in which brown patches appear on the face.
Melasma can be due to hormonal changes during pregnancy or from sun exposure.”

Let’s hope it not the former with all the drinking she does!

Reactions: 3
I think Pete’s bank account is robust and he can afford it, if he chooses.
(He’s late 50’s, early 60’s. No children. Has had the DIS for 25 years. Plus has Dreams Unlimited Travel and his Moving to Orlando real estate company among his owned businesses)

He is just more practical with his money.
I wouldn't say he is practical with his money.

Reactions: 3
If he reads here then he really doesn't care how bad these videos truly are and chooses to do nothing about how bad the editing ends up. That blurry scene in the stairs was so pointless and worthless, but was left in to show what? J holding Tim's hand and not hers to go down the stairs? There was no reason for that clip. So was Jenn showing how she is left out? What was the point?
Somtimes I think it's because they honestly have nothing else to fill in the video with, there's so many pointless shots of things an I really believe it's because they have nothing else, they are useless at planning so they are going be just as bad at planning a actual video, am pretty sure YT has these milestones with how much the money goes up once past a certain time an they are going to use anything they can good or bad to fill it out just to push its time, there was 0 need for so much of that slide footage but they probably didn't have anything else to put in the video

Reactions: 7
Ahhh of course, one of those, tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle

Honestly we all know they have FOMO so of course they are going stalk over here, it's probably what gins doing everytime you see her with that phone on screen, hey gin maybe instead of reading on here constantly you go watch some YT vids on how to edit, am sure they have a beginners guide or somthing, maybe a editing for dummys 😂
To me, vloggers stalking the conversation on sites because they cannot control what is said and they have to know is downright sad. They're on the same level as the creepers who watch through windows, fantasizing over what could be if only...

If Tim wants to address anything from these forums, he should start with why he's enabled Jenn's "anxiety", which is all an act even she bought into, to the point that she's not a functional person anymore.

Tim: Get her into therapy so your son can have a semi-normal relationship with his mother, not a mother who thinks of him as a security blanket and prop.

Reactions: 14
She seems to be going through an orange & coral clothing & skin phase. Did she learn through some instagram mom-fluencer that your skin and your shirts should match? She burned her nose, yet again. Was Lyn not conveniently nearby to reapply sunscreen to JennyFlaminCheetos' nose for her too?
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.00.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.08.24 PM.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I wouldn't say he is practical with his money.
😂😆😂
Well, more practical than the Slackers, then.
Pete does sail DCL in concierge, but doesn’t have to have the Roy O Disney Suite.
Plus he is a great tipper, unlike tightwad Tim.

Dim: "ohhhhh yeahhhh, that's a good looking cuban sandwich right there"

That is like the saddest most unappetizing sandwich I've ever seen.
View attachment 1343773

Another interesting "editing" choice to include the entire blurry trip going downstairs.
View attachment 1343782
My aching ass, that is the saddest sandwich I have ever seen. This is coming from a combat vet that has eaten bologna and cheese sandwiches from a field mess kitchen. The Trackholes are delusional and say things just for comment engagement.

Since I don’t watch their vlogs, what was said in thread that pissed off TimThickSkin??
I know that this is a bit off-topic being a Slacker-centric thread and all…but I just noticed there isn’t a thread here focusing on JoJo’s world. That guy is #2 for me right behind the slackers in terms of shameless, out-of-touch douchey YouTubers.

I know a lot of folks think Kyle Pallo is unbearable (and I agree) but his buddy JoJo is the king of clickbait. His latest entry had this title…
View attachment 1343800

It ended up being about deciding to do a last minute night trip to Magic Kingdom! This dude is so fake and shameless I want to throw up! Stop it with the clickbait…it’s a douche move.

Anybody else think this guy is a complete douchey bro?
JoJo is a complete douche along with his shirtless roommate Kyle. They have used this clickbait in their titles since they started. At least once a week it was something about hardest decision, am I moving, last day at Disney, etc. bleeping idiots the lot of them.

#homemovies

Reactions: 10
To me, vloggers stalking the conversation on sites because they cannot control what is said and they have to know is downright sad. They're on the same level as the creepers who watch through windows, fantasizing over what could be if only...

If Tim wants to address anything from these forums, he should start with why he's enabled Jenn's "anxiety", which is all an act even she bought into, to the point that she's not a functional person anymore.

Tim: Get her into therapy so your son can have a semi-normal relationship with his mother, not a mother who thinks of him as a security blanket and prop.
Exactly, as someone with a actual anxiety disorder ( Depersonalisation-derealisation disorder) having a enabler is going to make it 1000x worse, if I was allowed to let my anxiety control me then I'd never have a life, you NEED people that are going to push you to your limits in order to get better, while I will never lose this an it's with me for life if it wasn't for people pushing me outside of my comfort zone I wouldn't be leaving the house at times, I still have my bad days but I can be independent as well, if anything happened to Dim then she would be utterly screwed, she cannot take care of herself an that's just a sad place to be, you cannot go through life dependent on other people an all she will do is brush that onto her son, I try to do so much things alone with my neice so she isn't going to grow up thinking I can only do somthing if others are there an she sees the people around her being independent

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My aching ass, that is the saddest sandwich I have ever seen. This is coming from a combat vet that has eaten bologna and cheese sandwiches from a field mess kitchen. The Trackholes are delusional and say things just for comment engagement.

Since I don’t watch their vlogs, what was said in thread that pissed off TimThickSkin??

JoJo is a complete douche along with his shirtless roommate Kyle. They have used this clickbait in their titles since they started. At least once a week it was something about hardest decision, am I moving, last day at Disney, etc. bleeping idiots the lot of them.

#homemovies
Tim makes a comment around 12:20 that they are having hotdogs for dinner and that is Jackpot's favorite fruit - not blueberries.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
She seems to be going through an orange & coral clothing & skin phase. Did she learn through some instagram mom-fluencer that your skin and your shirts should match? She burned her nose, yet again. Was Lyn not conveniently nearby to reapply sunscreen to JennyFlaminCheetos' nose for her too?
View attachment 1343856
View attachment 1343866
The individual in the black in the first image is reminding me of the cat meme below.

415B9yTkPQL._SX342_QL70_ML2_.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The amount of food they had for lunch is an entire day's sustenance for a family of four with a family bag of M&Ms on ice cream to finish it off.
Is that Lyn sucking on her vape and waiting for it all to end? :sneaky:
I changed my mind, this isn't a family channel.
It's a feeder fetish channel.

*Don't you bleeping chortle Dinnefer, don't you dare.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
You guys had a lot of different issues with meat over there. I know mad cow was actually a big deal and it just wasnt here. The majority of people will order a burger done medium. The center gets warm enough without it being a safety issue.
Oh we have had our issues with mad cow as well.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1343856
View attachment 1343866
Meh. I think it's amusing that she looks like a naked blob from a football field away.

She was doing this before with that light peach mumu dress last year.

Tim makes a comment around 12:20 that they are having hotdogs for dinner and that is Jackpot's favorite fruit - not blueberries.
Tim loves to read?
How about a dumbed down report on what hotdogs and other processed meats do to the body:
I'm sorry Tim, was that TLDR? You're an idiot.
Take away: stop with the processed meats, even if you don't really care about your own health, at least stop giving them to the kid.

Last edited:
Dim: "mommy's gonna come down the slide now!"
J$: *screams bloody murder*

Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.22.43 PM.png

Ginn: "Oh noo, I have snot coming out of my nose!" 🤢
Screen Shot 2022-06-14 at 3.25.09 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.