Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jojo should stick to TikTok because any clip longer than 5 seconds of him gets painfully annoying! His view counts agree.

He's also navigating relationship drama from a featured friend from many of his clickbait dating life vlogs, and who can forget that one time he ruined Paula Abdul's Disney World VIP tour.

YouTube Shorts are the future though! :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jojo should stick to TikTok because any clip longer than 5 seconds of him gets painfully annoying! His view counts agree.

He's also navigating relationship drama from a featured friend from many of his clickbait dating life vlogs, and who can forget that one time he ruined Paula Abdul's Disney World VIP tour.

YouTube Shorts are the future though! :rolleyes:
I haven't seen a lot of the videos on his channel, but he definitely likes to imply that these female friends are more than just friends. So much so that it seems like he's leading them on. Is he dating the girl in his newest video? The subtitle to the new one is "Her First Time Seeing Holiday Decorations!"

Reactions: 3
I thought maybe he'd learn from the click bait girl titles, but based on new video title that's a no.

Wow, just in the thumbnail, JoJo has a very healthy helping of teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I go through the comments on JoJo’s videos and click thumbs up on the comments I like, like these:

KP said u had a family emergency?? looks like it was a lie since u are at disney world the very next day smh don't lie to your boy KP like that

Not much of a gentleman. No intro of your friend. Always ate before her. Grow up. It is about you, but not always.

In reply to a question about his emergency, he said, “Personal issues :) I’m doing okay now”

Thanks for making the thread..i hope Mel spills some tea about what really happened all those times they spent together..

Reactions: 2
Wow, just in the thumbnail, JoJo has a very healthy helping of teeth.
One of several pet peeves I have with him is that not only does he eat with his mouth open, but he consistently pushes his food to be between his cheek and his teeth, like a squirrel, instead of largely keeping the food in the core of his mouth. I’ve wondered if he doesn’t have a normal amount of space in his mouth where his tongue is. Just an observation from seeing him eat so many times on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I've never seen a single vlog from JoJo until today.

My findings..guy comes across as a fake piece of tit who looks as like he would get blown over in a gentle breeze.

• Haha
As per some of his cruise vlogs, he's pretty twinky but has a nice body. He's not as bulky as Kyle, but he's pretty well-defined.

Reactions: 1
I go through the comments on JoJo’s videos and click thumbs up on the comments I like, like these:

KP said u had a family emergency?? looks like it was a lie since u are at disney world the very next day smh don't lie to your boy KP like that

Not much of a gentleman. No intro of your friend. Always ate before her. Grow up. It is about you, but not always.

In reply to a question about his emergency, he said, “Personal issues :) I’m doing okay now”
Totally understand personal issues. What I don’t understand is advertising those issues on your vlog and your friend’s vlogs, almost using them to bait views. It was this whole thing that he had to leave CA immediately, that he would update everyone in his next vlog…then that night he’s wasted at Hollywood Studios. Vlogging like nothing ever happened. To me, it reads as using mental health to bait the audience for views. JoJo has a degree in counseling. He should know better.

Reactions: 6
I felt really uncomfortable watching that, it was just so cringe all the way through.

Totally understand personal issues. What I don’t understand is advertising those issues on your vlog and your friend’s vlogs, almost using them to bait views. It was this whole thing that he had to leave CA immediately, that he would update everyone in his next vlog…then that night he’s wasted at Hollywood Studios. Vlogging like nothing ever happened. To me, it reads as using mental health to bait the audience for views. JoJo has a degree in counseling. He should know better.
Yep, I really can’t work JoJo out. You would think flying back home immediately, the issues back home would be pretty serious. But he goes out drinking and vlogging as soon as he is back? Something seems off about the whole scenario. Maybe he got all the material he needed for his shorts at Avengers Campus on day 1 and decided he had enough of DL.

I see he also has a new ‘girlfriend’ that he wants to make sure everyone knows about. Gotta boost those views somehow. They can’t get any worse. How has he got 120,000 subs but views like that (non short)?

JoJo has said that he was drawn to counseling as a career because he was in counseling a long time when he was younger. I assume it was a counselor who got him into the self-love thing. Focusing only on his own needs, always putting himself first, and just seeing others as means to get what he wants has worked for him to get him to where he is, but it’s not going to help him keep romantic relationships.

Hopefully people call him out in the comments on all this. His fake leaving DL and showing up on Instagram to act like nothing happened.

Hopefully people call him out in the comments on all this. His fake leaving DL and showing up on Instagram to act like nothing happened.
Yeah, I feel sorry for the people who were suckered in and commented that they were praying for JoJo on account of the “family stuff” that he had to return home for.

JoJo and Mel are both at Universal’s Islands of Adventure today, separately. That would be an awkward encounter if they crossed paths.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.